Closed Thread
Page 51 of 334 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 10001
    LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10) LexoLeks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was at the my apartment gym, its a pretty big gym considering its an apartment gym... at max maybe 8-10 people might be in there at once and its big enough where its not crowded.

so a few days ago i was in there alone and this guy walks in wearing jeans and a tshirt. he takes his tshirt off and ofcoarse does all the cool lifts like curls and bench press... he starts to put on pretty heavy weight and i hear him grunting and literaly screaming while he is pushing the weights. so im already thinking damn this guy is weird. oh i forgot to mention he had all kinds of prison style tattoos all over his back and chest. so i go about mywork out and hop on a treadmill to get some cardio in after my work out and im jogging at a pretty good speed probably about 6-7mph or so... and i notice he is trying to figure out how to use the assisted pull up machine. he cant figure out how to get the assited platfrom thing to swing down so he can just use the pull up bar. so he comes up to me while i am running and ask if i know how to move the platform. i then try to explain to him while still running. he still cant figure it out.. so im getting annoyed so i hit pause to go do it for him, i step of the treadmill and as soon as i get to the machine he figures it out. he did a few pull ups and left. i was a bit confused by this... im not even sure if he lives there. lol

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LexoLeks View Post
    I was at the my apartment gym, its a pretty big gym considering its an apartment gym... at max maybe 8-10 people might be in there at once and its big enough where its not crowded.

so a few days ago i was in there alone and this guy walks in wearing jeans and a tshirt. he takes his tshirt off and ofcoarse does all the cool lifts like curls and bench press... he starts to put on pretty heavy weight and i hear him grunting and literaly screaming while he is pushing the weights. so im already thinking damn this guy is weird. oh i forgot to mention he had all kinds of prison style tattoos all over his back and chest. so i go about mywork out and hop on a treadmill to get some cardio in after my work out and im jogging at a pretty good speed probably about 6-7mph or so... and i notice he is trying to figure out how to use the assisted pull up machine. he cant figure out how to get the assited platfrom thing to swing down so he can just use the pull up bar. so he comes up to me while i am running and ask if i know how to move the platform. i then try to explain to him while still running. he still cant figure it out.. so im getting annoyed so i hit pause to go do it for him, i step of the treadmill and as soon as i get to the machine he figures it out. he did a few pull ups and left. i was a bit confused by this... im not even sure if he lives there. lol
    Wow, your fitness center at your apartment sounds nicer than mine. LOL We have 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, 1 bike and one of those all in one weight machines and then dumbbells that go up to 45lbs. You can only fit about 3-4 people in it before it gets crowded.

But I often see people in there who don't really know what they're doing and just got in there because they think it looks "cool" for the girls in the complex to see them in there even though they're not doing anything or barely doing anything.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone ever heard of using straps for dumbell benching? I saw a guy using straps for that very thing today......I could be wrong but I have never seen or heard of it lol.

qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) qcomer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by retrain View Post
    Anyone ever heard of using straps for dumbell benching? I saw a guy using straps for that very thing today......I could be wrong but I have never seen or heard of it lol.
    for what purpose? Makes 0 sense. Infact, if he dropped them and couldnt reach the floor he could say bye bye to his shoulders.
    WTF? Who changed my sig? lol.

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qcomer View Post
    for what purpose? Makes 0 sense. Infact, if he dropped them and couldnt reach the floor he could say bye bye to his shoulders.
    Agreed. It is ridiculous.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smilex153 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Were the straps attached to the dumbells, I've seen people wear the straps for wrist support, but not attach them to the dumbells.
    9/1/14 392
    10/1/14 380

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chubby kid new in the gym lifting heavy weights to the half way and then go for a break 5 min after each set

and i hate people when they lift and dont turn the weights back ffs
    Beast

MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smilex153 View Post
    Were the straps attached to the dumbells, I've seen people wear the straps for wrist support, but not attach them to the dumbells.
    I use them for Incline DB cause it supports my wrists-- Though I only use them when I'm alone without a spotter, and I think its probably more mental then anything.
    -Matt

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Paying attention to everyone else in the gym instead of worrying about yourself= Gym idiot.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50) retrain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qcomer View Post
    No kidding, I thought it was pretty ****ing dumb

Originally Posted by SoulBurn18 View Post
    Agreed. It is ridiculous.
    X197867856567

Originally Posted by smilex153 View Post
    No they were actually attached to the dumbell, I was actually waiting for him to crush his face since he wouldn't be able to let them go should he have failed.
    (USAF)

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Paying attention to everyone else in the gym instead of worrying about yourself= Gym idiot.
    so you walk around staring at the floor? I don't try to watch everyone else, but when you see someone doing dumbass **** you just can't help it. lol
    (USAF)

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you walk around staring at the floor? I don't try to watch everyone else, but when you see someone doing dumbass **** you just can't help it. lol
    Of course I dont walk around the gym staring at the floor, man. Im at the gym working out.

Im just saying to really notice and care enough to post on a forum what people do that bothers you most in the gym should constitute as a gym idiot. Lol.

And most of the stuff thats posted about people being "gym idiots" is ridiculous anyway. Lol.

Fat kids lifting weights?

Staring at hot chicks?

Doing db curls in the squat machines?

Lol. Who cares.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Todd_74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah so today I was in the squat rack and asked for a spot on my last 2 sets at like 465 for 5 reps and these two guys who usally train chest/arms come over and are like yeah will spot you "brah" (I hate when people say brah..like wtf is that) So anyway I get under and complete both sets and rack up the weight. You can tell something is wrong after my last set because these guys are looking at each other and smerking all stupid like and then looking back at me. So the one guy goes hey "brah" can I tell you something I am like sure what is it and he goes into this like 5 min story about how he won a few lifting titles back in HS and was on the lifting team and on and on and then tells me about how my squat depth was wrong and how I could hurt my back really bad doing what I am doing and how its ok to lower the weight for better form. I was like OK, but I am doing good mornings
    I Got Gyno From Reading The Forums At BB.Com

boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Teg4e View Post

- The guy swinging his entire upper body on the lat pulldown machine, just so he can use the same weight as his buddy.
    )
    All the hugde guys at my gym do that.

boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boultwood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are a gym idiot if you can't touch you hands together behind your back.

Originally Posted by boultwood View Post
    All the hugde guys at my gym do that.
    Mine too.

Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    Yeah so today I was in the squat rack and asked for a spot on my last 2 sets at like 465 for 5 reps and these two guys who usally train chest/arms come over and are like yeah will spot you "brah" (I hate when people say brah..like wtf is that) So anyway I get under and complete both sets and rack up the weight. You can tell something is wrong after my last set because these guys are looking at each other and smerking all stupid like and then looking back at me. So the one guy goes hey "brah" can I tell you something I am like sure what is it and he goes into this like 5 min story about how he won a few lifting titles back in HS and was on the lifting team and on and on and then tells me about how my squat depth was wrong and how I could hurt my back really bad doing what I am doing and how its ok to lower the weight for better form. I was like OK, but I am doing good mornings
    Those guys= True Gym Idiots.

Reps for good story

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Of course I dont walk around the gym staring at the floor, man. Im at the gym working out.

Im just saying to really notice and care enough to post on a forum what people do that bothers you most in the gym should constitute as a gym idiot. Lol.

And most of the stuff thats posted about people being "gym idiots" is ridiculous anyway. Lol.

Fat kids lifting weights?

Staring at hot chicks?

Lol. Who cares.
    ...obviously you do enough to think of a way to make fun of people on a forum who really notice and care enough to post on a forum what people do that bothers you most in the gym shouldn't constitute as a gym idiot. Lol.
    your a f*cking twat, let people vent. You're probably the jackass curling the barbell in the squat rack, screaming your head off for each rep with a grand total of 55lbs inluding the bar.
    Originally Posted by Todd_74 View Post
    Hahah. Holy **** @ those good mornings though....jeebus lay off the sauce.
    Last edited by Tapitytaptap; 06-17-2009 at 12:00 AM.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) oakwood-jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lol. Who cares.
    What the hell is a squat machine and why would somebody want to use dumbells in it?

bertuseng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Tapitytaptap;344786741]...obviously you do enough to think of a way to make fun of people on a forum to really notice and care enough to post on a forum what people do that bothers you most in the gym should constitute as a gym idiot. Lol.
    your a f*cking twat, let people vent. You're probably the jackass curling the barbell in the squat rack, screaming your head off for each rep with a grand total of 55lbs inluding the bar.

Haha, great. This must be one of the funniest things that happened.
    -The mirror tells no lies...

My Body's Transformation Blog - http://HelloSixPackAbs.blogspot.com

My Muscle Building & Weight Loss Site - http://HelloSixPackAbs.com

-superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hesitate to add this one as they're well intentioned, but idiocy is definitely present.

The Overeager Spotter AKA The Rep Thief.

The guy who sees you struggling with a lift and, even though the weight is moving up at a constant (albeit slow) rate, runs over and racks the bar robbing you of the rep.
    Last edited by -superman; 06-17-2009 at 01:40 AM.

PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My old college roommate hadthat routine...chest/biceps/tris... all day every day cept weekend ...suprisingly his arms were hyyoooge... but uh yeah he looks like a couch no symmetry whatsoever

Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrzimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by -superman View Post
    i hesitate to add this one as they're well intentioned, but idiocy is definitely present.

The overeager spotter aka the rep thief.

The guy who sees you struggling with a lift and, even though the weight is moving up at a constant (albeit slow) rate, runs over and racks the bar robbing you of the rep.

lmao!!!!!
    Motivation. Dedication. Inspiration. ~ Three words to live by.

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will..
    So, don't worry about people from your past, there?s a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chancey89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read mate!

gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gumbacicc1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't realize there was such a premium on flexibility on a bodybuilding website.

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hesitate to add this one as they're well intentioned, but idiocy is definitely present.

The overeager spotter aka the rep thief.

i hate that!!!

Originally Posted by missleRob View Post
    i hate that!!!
    I hesitate to add this one as they're well intentioned, but idiocy is definitely present.

The Overeager Spotter AKA The Rep Thief.

Wow, that actually sucks. Never had that happen to me.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by todd_74 View Post
    yeah so today i was in the squat rack and asked for a spot on my last 2 sets at like 465 for 5 reps and these two guys who usally train chest/arms come over and are like yeah will spot you "brah" (i hate when people say brah..like wtf is that) so anyway i get under and complete both sets and rack up the weight. You can tell something is wrong after my last set because these guys are looking at each other and smerking all stupid like and then looking back at me. So the one guy goes hey "brah" can i tell you something i am like sure what is it and he goes into this like 5 min story about how he won a few lifting titles back in hs and was on the lifting team and on and on and then tells me about how my squat depth was wrong and how i could hurt my back really bad doing what i am doing and how its ok to lower the weight for better form. I was like ok, but i am doing good mornings
    lol
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's called being flexable idiot!!!
    THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!

I love supplements but my stomic seems to hate them, Always on the look out for the perfect set of products that will get me the results i want, without the pain i hate so much!!

Loving!!
    GNC - Megamen
    PVL Hydroflow
    Allmax Creatine

filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) filo01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danks View Post
    It's gross man. Especially the people who shave naked. WTF are you doing??? I'll be there rinsing my face after some cardio, or filling my water bottle, and some 50 yr old dude is there stark naked. Not cool.
    u would die on at some of the private spa's i go to hahaha, People are naked in the spa, sauna, everywhere u look all u see is old ass!!
    THE JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!

I love supplements but my stomic seems to hate them, Always on the look out for the perfect set of products that will get me the results i want, without the pain i hate so much!!

Loving!!
    GNC - Megamen
    PVL Hydroflow
    Allmax Creatine

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 334 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast