Closed Thread
Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Zero K
    The guy who stands right in front of the rest of the dumbbells, while curling 25lbs. Get out the ****ing way you moron.
    sorry man those 25s are hard to carry more than a couple feet

DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DecemberDays86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mooselips
    My personal favorite gym idiot is "imaginary lat guy." We all know him. He parades about the gym with his pipe cleaner, 14 inch arms held out as if his lats were so massive as to force this condition to exist. Meanwhile, King Douchelips looks like Steve Urkel's skinnier cousin. Ooh...how intimidating he is as he glides past you at the drinking fountain. A hulking mass of skin and bones who possibly weighs in at 110 lbs. soaking wet.
    haha i love that. there was a kid in my high school with imaginary lats. thinking back on it, i'd say he was like 14% bodyfat and not that built at all. always wore tank tops and the usually tight vanity clothing. was an ass to everyone but cowered in fear if anyone bigger than him said something. I lke that "carrying buckets" idea, but I prefer to call him penguin.
    1/01/2005 185 lbs 22.5%
    1/29/2005 181 lbs 20.5%
    6/26/2005 153 lbs 14.7% crap
    2/23/2008 ~202 lbs ~21% (crap again!)

EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EP87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People who read one book or join a bodybuilding forum and think they've got bodybuilding all figured out. You know, the one size fits all workout tips that every general weight training book passes out...
    "I'll do 8-12 reps, 3 day split, weight is unimportant as long as my form is good..." Right. These people always feel the need to tell everybody how to lift, even though they're typically some skinny-ass teenage boy. Who somehow attained bodybuilding enlightenment through an hour of reading.

People who whine about the way other guys lift... if they're not in your way, or directly affecting your workout, who gives a ****?

Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sharkstinct is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight-belts while lifting minimal weights....

Don't get it
    Live like the Shark... Powerful,Fast and Hungry.. Top of the chain... Nature's perfect killing machine

-Strength is gasping out that last ounce of breath and energy to gut out... and FINISH

-Weakness is the failure and unwillingness to learn and
    improvise for the better

-Respect is EARNED... Period

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HoboWithaRolex
    scar, how can u not agree?

u shouldent work the same muscles 2 days in a row cuz of overtraining them
    Chest and triceps are the same muscle? That's a big ****ing damn muscle!

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy who stands in front of the rest of the dumbbells, curling 25 lbs. Get out the damn way, moron.

This happened to me yesterday except he was standing right in front of my incline bench. I put my towel on the bench, went to go grab the 60s, turn around and some guy is doing standing dumbbell curls right in front of my bench not even using it.

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mindraper
    11. If you think using machine over freeweights is better, you are offically a gym idiot.

12. If you think your muscles grows while working out, you are offically a gym idiot.

13. If you skip your leg day, you are offically a gym idiot.

14. If you pack 40lbs fat on you while "bulking", you are offically a gym idiot.

15. If you train abs more than 3 days a week, you are offically a gym idiot.

16. If you do 100000000 sets on each bodypart and think more is better, you are offically a gym idiot.

17. If you try to talk to other gym members in MIDDLE of their sets, you are offically a gym idiot.

18. If you take supplements from GNC, you are offically a gym idiot.

Hehe just bull****tin something
    Keep em flowing !!
    you can workout your abs everyday.

samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gym Idiot= This guy at my gym who gets his mate to spot him while he uses the SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE!!!!

samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10) samueljrusso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gym Idiot = This guy at my gym who gets his mate to spot him while he uses the SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE!!!!!

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha this is some funny stuff.

I have a few things that I have observed at my gym and really pi$$ed me off at times.

Had an argument with one due the other day at the gym. He was at a cable rack and I wanted to use one of the 1 arm attachments to do concentration curls on the cable cross overs. He was using a small rack right next to me. Anyway I he had the other one arm attachment so I took one off the machine he was not using. It was a little different but makes no difference. Anyway I take it off and he goes off at me.

Tells me that I can't use that attachment that it belongs on this machine, and I can't take it away. I said to him hey man have you got 3 hands? He kept mouthing off and was really pi$$ed that I took it and started setting up my machine. He came over and said why can't I use the one he is using he will be finished soon. I said to him I don't want to wait. He then goes well then you should go and look for another one around the gym. I said to him shut the $uck up! He then went on to prove a point and go and find another attachment and then wave it in front of my face. An absolute moron. Best thing was another dude that I often see at the gym heard our argument and said don't worry dude I have had the same problem with him. I started laughing. I think he may have been the policeman on duty in the GYM. What a clown.

Next there is this guy who comes in and racks all the weight on the shoulder press machine about (200lbs) and adds on 2x 45lbs plates to it. THen does his 6-8 reps and walks around like a king. I have yet to see him lift a free weight.

Another dude does his whole workout on a cable rack. Stands there for about 45 mins and goes through all these exercises that I have never seen.

Then comes the case of 2 guys that come in. I usuallu get there and they have probably been there for about 30 mins. I finish my workout 45mins and they are still there and probably leave 30 mins after me if not longer. Most of the time they chat for about 10 mins between sets. Once I saw one of the guys deadlift 400lbs with a back as round as a pineapple. I thought to myself damn that looks horrible. Then after that he adds another 100lbs. I am thinking what a knuckle head. As I go to get a drink of water from the fountain he tries to get it up and drops and says "Not today"

And the usual guys you only ever see doing chest and bi's. My mate is a classic example never seen him do legs. His arms look good but damn those legs need work.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha this is some funny stuff.

I have a few things that I have observed at my gym and really pi$$ed me off at times.

Had an argument with one due the other day at the gym. He was at a cable rack and I wanted to use one of the 1 arm attachments to do concentration curls on the cable cross overs. He was using a small rack right next to me. Anyway I he had the other one arm attachment so I took one off the machine he was not using. It was a little different but makes no difference. Anyway I take it off and he goes off at me.

Tells me that I can't use that attachment that it belongs on this machine, and I can't take it away. I said to him hey man have you got 3 hands? He kept mouthing off and was really pi$$ed that I took it and started setting up my machine. He came over and said why can't I use the one he is using he will be finished soon. I said to him I don't want to wait. He then goes well then you should go and look for another one around the gym. I said to him shut the $uck up! He then went on to prove a point and go and find another attachment and then wave it in front of my face. An absolute moron. Best thing was another dude that I often see at the gym heard our argument and said don't worry dude I have had the same problem with him. I started laughing. I think he may have been the policeman on duty in the GYM. What a clown.

Next there is this guy who comes in and racks all the weight on the shoulder press machine about (200lbs) and adds on 2x 45lbs plates to it. THen does his 6-8 reps and walks around like a king. I have yet to see him lift a free weight.

Another dude does his whole workout on a cable rack. Stands there for about 45 mins and goes through all these exercises that I have never seen.

Then comes the case of 2 guys that come in. I usuallu get there and they have probably been there for about 30 mins. I finish my workout 45mins and they are still there and probably leave 30 mins after me if not longer. Most of the time they chat for about 10 mins between sets. Once I saw one of the guys deadlift 400lbs with a back as round as a pineapple. I thought to myself damn that looks horrible. Then after that he adds another 100lbs. I am thinking what a knuckle head. As I go to get a drink of water from the fountain he tries to get it up and drops and says "Not today"

And the usual guys you only ever see doing chest and bi's. My mate is a classic example never seen him do legs. His arms look good but damn those legs need work.

Bolubo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think I'll add to this thread although I havent been around here long:

1.You're officially a gym idiot if you weigh 250-300+ and have 50% body fat but insist on wearing muscle shirts which barely cover your pot belly and strutting around the gym staring at everyone else as they work out. Yes your arms are huge but they're also covered in cellulite. You should be on the treadmill and not standing behind me while I'm doing my dumbbell presses

2. You're officially a gym idiot and a**hole if you fit the above criteria or otherwise, and stand around talking to real bodybuilders and expressing your dislike of ectomorphs while you're surrounded by them.

3. You're officially a gym idiot if you think the only reason anyone should set foot in a gym is to bodybuild. Some people are actually there as part of a rehabilitation program and have many limitations.

4 Last but not by any means least, you're officially a gym idiot if you have a six pack and nothing else, but insist on constantly pulling up your shirt and hooking it around your neck as you do crunches right in the middle of the gym.

soey80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When he tell mi .... " I eat lot of white rice"

Bolubo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think I'll add to this thread although I havent been around here long:

You're officially a gym idiot if you weigh 250-300+ and have 50% body fat but insist on wearing muscle shirts which barely cover your pot belly and strutting around the gym staring at everyone else as they work out. Yes your arms are huge but they're also covered in cellulite. You should be on the treadmill and not standing behind me while I'm doing my dumbbell presses

2. You're officially a gym idiot and a**hole if you fit the above criteria and stand around expressing rather loudly, your dislike of ectomorphs while you're surrounded by them and talking to real bodybuilders(like you belong) and asking why they(ectomorphs) bother coming to the gym at all since they have no muscle to work on.

3. You're officially a gym idiot if you think the only reason anyone should set foot in a gym is to bodybuild. Some people are actually there as part of a rehabilitation program and have many limitations.

4 Last but not by any means least, you're officially a gym idiot if you have a six pack and nothing else, but insist on constantly pulling up your shirt and hooking it around your neck as you do crunches right in the middle of the gym.

Just a few things I've noticed at my gym.......

phospodar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by TampaBayMuscle
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    Man, now I feel bad....yesterday I was in the squat rack for a while

I did deadlifts right outside of it on the mats
    I did barbell shrugs in it
    I did squats (natch)
    I did barbell curls in there too...

Of course, it was 9:30PM and no one wanted the rack, and I was figuring out my rep maxes for those exercises, and I didn't wanna move.

But I already know I'm an idiot
    Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

dumb_as_dirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumb_as_dirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dumb_as_dirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work shins every day (but I'm not getting much in the way of results).

Can I be an idiot, too?

Young Taylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now for gym idiots....
    1. People clanging dumbells at the top of a press.
    2. People dropping dumbells after a set is done.
    3. People who allow their cell phones to interrupt their workout for a good 10 mins or so.
    4. People not racking their weights...especially dumbells
    5. People who wear flip flops when they squat (more of a pet peeve, but i still don't think it's very smart)[/QUOTE]

1. Clanging dumbells yes, but if you want to hold the contraction there's nothing wrong with a tap
    2. Dropping dumbells after a set means one of 2 things: 1) your trying to look like a tough guy but your really just a gym idiot or 2) You're actually tough, you're pressing 150lb+ dumbells and when fatigued at the end of a set you can't help but drop them which is fine.
    3. Cell phones... agreed, your a ****ing idiot and your wasting your time. And if occupying a machine while on the cell, I hope you eat **** and die.
    4. Racking... wtf is this suppose to mean? Putting the weights back where you found them. I though every one had that much common sense, it should not be an issue.
    5. Flip flops? You can't wear open toe footwear at my gym but Arnold Squatted in slippers/ so I suppose there's nothing wrong with flip flops.
    It doesn't piss me off but it's beyond me.

rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

gym idiots...

people who change the settings on machines (most specifically hyper extension) and remove the weight after sitting there watching you do the ****...

people who sit on benches talking while someone else needs to use them...

i saw this crap yesterday and it was damn pathetic, some guy doing partial benches on the smith machine with 135lbs, maybe less, and struggling to boot...

people who rack the weights on the wrong stack, ex. putting the 45's where the 10's are supposed to go and putting the 5's where the 35's are supposed to go...

people who do all this damn grunting on bicep curls with 35's on each side who don't even use a full range of motion...

people who sit on the cardio bikes going half assed, and these are always the bastards that take the bikes with the tv's on em...

i pretty much have free reign on the squat rack (YES!!!) because throughout my duration on this campus i have seen two damn people squat (with terrible form at that)

people who wear straps for lat pulldowns using approx 100lbs or less...

people who offer you spots, while this may seem courteous to other ppl im not gonna put any **** on the bar i can't lift, and the same should go for you, if you get pinned doing ur 'lockouts' with 135lbs tough luck, and its always the skinny ppl who offer spots...

people who do nothing but isolation exercises, bench press is universal, but in my gym im the only one who squats, ive seen one other person perform his version of the deadlift, and a few weeks ago some guy asked me while i was doing barbell rows "if they worked the shoulders"...

ppl who try to get girls in the gym while sitting on a damn machine, ill probably retract this statement if i can get a girl working out

people who do 'partials' on every exercise imaginable, even on the machines, and never once think of lowering the weight and using proper form...

people who flex and pose like they were doing something in the damn mirror (i think most of us can admit to this, lol, but most of us on here i don't think look like toothpicks)

people who work out in damn blue jeans, LMAO

this is all i could come up with off the top of my head, ill give some more tomorrow after i finish workin out

rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rcoleman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

gym idiots...

people who change the settings on machines (most specifically hyper extension) and remove the weight after sitting there watching you use it...

people who sit on benches talking while someone else needs to use them...

i saw this crap yesterday and it was damn pathetic, some guy doing partial benches on the smith machine with 135lbs, maybe less, and struggling to boot...

people who rack the weights on the wrong stack, ex. putting the 45's where the 10's are supposed to go and putting the 5's where the 35's are supposed to go...

people who do all this damn grunting on bicep curls with 35's on each side who don't even use a full range of motion...

people who sit on the cardio bikes going half assed, and these are always the people that take the bikes with the tv's on em...

i pretty much have free reign on the squat rack (YES!!!) because throughout my duration on this campus i have seen two damn people squat (with terrible form at that)

people who wear straps for lat pulldowns using approx 100lbs or less...

people who offer you spots, while this may seem courteous to other ppl im not gonna put any weight on the bar i can't lift, and the same should go for you, if you get pinned doing ur 'lockouts' with 135lbs tough luck, and its always the skinny ppl who offer spots...

people who do nothing but isolation exercises, bench press is universal, but in my gym im the only one who squats, ive seen one other person perform his version of the deadlift, and a few weeks ago some guy asked me while i was doing barbell rows "if they worked the shoulders"...

ppl who try to get girls in the gym while sitting on a damn machine, ill probably retract this statement if i can get a girl working out

people who do 'partials' on every exercise imaginable, even on the machines, and never once think of lowering the weight and using proper form...

people who flex and pose like they were doing something in the damn mirror (i think most of us can admit to this, lol, but most of us on here i don't think look like toothpicks)

people who work out in damn blue jeans, LMAO

this is all i could come up with off the top of my head, ill give some more tomorrow after i finish workin out

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. People who train small body parts like biceps first in their workout, and then with their arms totally exhausted move to a larger body part like back or delts.
    2. Guys who have to work arms EVERY workout.
    3. Guys with no small arms doing concentration curls to develop their "bicep peak". WHAT PEAK???
    4. Anyone who insists on standing right in front of the dumbbell rack and the mirror while they do dumbbell curls, BLOCKING ANYONE ELSE FROM GETTING TO THE RACK. Is everyone so nearsighted that they have to be six inches from the mirror?
    5. Women who have to train legs EVERY workout.
    6. Anyone who is a "plate lifter", in other words the only plate they ever use is a 45.
    7. The guys who squat with 10 plates or leg press with 20 with six inch ranges of motion.
    8.All the ego lifters who are benching 225, 315 pounds or whatever for 2 reps while their spotter is doing a virtual deadlift pulling the weight up while screaming " ALL YOU! ALL YOU!".
    9. All of the personal trainer "clients" who are being led around through workout after workout like puppy dogs having no idea what they are doing and why while the trainer is sucking them dry at $50 an hour.
    10. 99% of the so called bodybuilders in the gym who never ever deadlift and usually avoid squats like a woman with herpes.

P.S. I can't resist #11. All the women who are bench and shoulder pressing the same weight that they are using for tricep kickbacks because they are afraid of "getting big" or they only want to "tone" their body.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000) egoatdoor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Test.
    "People listen to rich folks. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University.

Passion doesn't pay the bills. G4P does.

LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LT1PowerD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

You are a gym idiot if you train in full makeup.
    You are a gym idiot if you run the track backwards.
    You are a gym idiot if you ever quote any machine lift, with the exception of the smith machine.
    You are a gym idiot if you quote leg presses with the pad allllll the way up.
    You are a actual idiot if you are 5'4" benching 300pds and think you are stonger than the guy 6'4" benching 280pds
    You are a gym idiot if you train with more than two people at a time.
    You are a gym idiot if you train in any of the following.
    -loafers
    -jeans
    -a sweater
    -sunglasses
    -a phone earpiece
    That is all.

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People who got big thanks to pro-hormones and think they know what they're talking about.. ahahah

Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sodom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scar
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

don't agree at all
    Me neither..

Bbuilder89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man2kx: You think hours at the gym are what make the better body, and when you finish your biceps 1 hour later, you wonder why a few people next to you did it in half the time or less.

Can't agree with you more. I don't know why people think if they stay in the gym longer than a person they automatically think they are better.

*The person who sweats on the bench and doenst have a towel.
    *Guys who try to look at your weight while doing the same exercise and 'trying' to compete with you.
    *People who come in groups 4+
    *Little kids who get in the way
    *Trainers who are either skinnier or fatter than the person they're 'training'

Great topic

the white, Black Prince White Prince's Avatar
    White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10) White Prince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy who stands in front of the rest of the dumbbells, curling 25 lbs. Get out the damn way, moron.
    I saw this ****head the other day!!
    Lightweight

dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10) dashriprock is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking a few more

A gym idiot also makes sure his weight belt is done up tight no matter what to hold his gut in.
    Does wrist curls on his first day back even though he's 20kg's overweight.
    does 4 inch squats with too much weight. nuff said on that one.
    spouts he's 100% natural and looks like john candy or pee wee herman.

you gotta laugh...

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    1. You tools that carry your freakin gallon jug of water around with you. Buy a ****in water bottle.
    2. I mean honestly what the hell could you possibly have in that suitcase of a gym bag you carry with you around the gym? Some gloves and a belt MAYBE! Put the damn thing in a locker, thats what they are there for.
    3. If I ask for a spot when I am benching have some courtousy any wipe the sweat off your forehead before it drips in my face in the middle of the set!
    4. LEARN HOW TO SPOT. You guys who either make me struggle my balls off to get the last rep off or just heave it up have permission to shampoo my nuts.
    5. Did I just hear your cell phone ring?
    6. Love the combat boots and shorts look though guy.
    7. Can we put a minimum arm size in order to wear a cut off shirt, I am thinking at LEAST 17 inches.
    8. I hope that I did not just see you "max" on a barbell curl.
    9. Can you guys who feel the need to walk around the lockeroom with you peckers hanging out and your hairy asses staring at me while you shave put on some damn underwear.
    10. Its called deoderant, get some.

synesta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

The damn guy that insists on speaking to me in the gym, I mean come on I look like an ******* so why speak to me. This is why I bought my own setup, will last forever (cheaper in long run) and I don't like to be bothered.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao! this stuff is gold

got gold?
    got ____?

Closed Thread