Closed Thread
Page 316 of 334 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,480 of 10001
    matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10) matthewebbert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if they gonna do the same workout after you then yes. normally I rerack. I even rerack weights someone else had left on the bar or leg press machine. cuz its just eye sore.

Exactly doing the same thing

BJons21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this has been brought up before but yesterday at the gym I was setting up in the cable rack getting ready to do reverse cable flys when this guy walks up and starts to adjust the weight on one side right after I was just getting ready to start. I say to him, politely mind you, "hey i'm working on both sides, I'll be done in like 2 minutes." He says this, "Well I had my water bottle sitting here and I wasn't done yet". Are you kidding me!? He hadn't been there for like 5-10 minutes so I figured I was good to go. So then I say, not so politely, "Dude, we're in a crowded gym, your water bottle on the ground does not reserve any equipment that you want to use while you go and wander around the rest of the gym and socialize". This is probably my biggest pet peeve at the gym. IF you are going to be using something, then stay there until you are done!
    Keepin it real since '88

RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGpinili will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BJons21 View Post
    I know this has been brought up before but yesterday at the gym I was setting up in the cable rack getting ready to do reverse cable flys when this guy walks up and starts to adjust the weight on one side right after I was just getting ready to start. I say to him, politely mind you, "hey i'm working on both sides, I'll be done in like 2 minutes." He says this, "Well I had my water bottle sitting here and I wasn't done yet". Are you kidding me!? He hadn't been there for like 5-10 minutes so I figured I was good to go. So then I say, not so politely, "Dude, we're in a crowded gym, your water bottle on the ground does not reserve any equipment that you want to use while you go and wander around the rest of the gym and socialize". This is probably my biggest pet peeve at the gym. IF you are going to be using something, then stay there until you are done!
    For me it does reserve, as do towels, notebooks, and etc. You shoulda done the "search around and try to figure out whose water this is" move.
    "If you can't handle me on a bulk, then you sure as hell don't deserve me after a cut."

-braggable

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RGpinili View Post
    For me it does reserve, as do towels, notebooks, and etc. You shoulda done the "search around and try to figure out whose water this is" move.
    There has to be a statute of limitation on "reserved" equipment.
    If you're super-setting/doing compounds sets and you're only away for a moment, sure. But (exaggerating the point) to leave your sh*t on equipment for hours doesn't mean it's still yours.

I'll check if I see stuff left behind but if nobody is in the area or even looking at me eyeing their stuff, i'm using the equipment. I'm there to train, not to babysit people as they deal with their own ****arounditis. If they have a problem with it, I'll be done soon enough.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

BJons21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 71Avido View Post
    There has to be a statute of limitation on "reserved" equipment.
    If you're super-setting/doing compounds sets and you're only away for a moment, sure. But (exaggerating the point) to leave your sh*t on equipment for hours doesn't mean it's still yours.

I'll check if I see stuff left behind but if nobody is in the area or even looking at me eyeing their stuff, i'm using the equipment. I'm there to train, not to babysit people as they deal with their own ****arounditis. If they have a problem with it, I'll be done soon enough.
    This is what I'm talking about. Yes I will look around to see if someone is still using something, but this guy's water bottle was just sitting on the ground not even really close to the equpiment. That does not reserve anything. Plus I had been watching the cable fly's cause I was planning on getting to it after I finished up my previous exercise and hadn't seen anybody in it for like 5 minutes. Like I said before, if you are going to use something, stay near it til your done, then move on.
    Keepin it real since '88

StoneRoots has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1321. (or whatever number your up to after 300 pages+) : if you just see me get on a bench to start pressing and you ask how many sets i got left. mother ****er you will know im done when i clear them weights off the bar...

*happend to me 2x today in a matter of 2 set warm up ...*
    walk it like you talk it
    play it how you say it

i f*cking hate rest days...

Registered User AlwaysBeShepard's Avatar
    AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlwaysBeShepard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In relation to number 9, I just saw this bullchit on ********, made me rage a little.

edit: the guy's ******** profile is pretty bad too
    Last edited by AlwaysBeShepard; 04-30-2013 at 01:10 PM.

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can double their max crunch target and I'm still fat as sh*t. What did I do wrong!? lol *rolls eyes*
    On the road to 1250

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysBeShepard View Post
    In relation to number 9, I just saw this bullchit on ********, made me rage a little.

Ugh. ITA!!! I have friends posting this & I am biting my tongue daily. There's a squat version too.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when am using a mat on the floor to do some ab work and this guy walks over me... like actualy walks over me not even around me....twice! i told myself not to get angry but if he had done it the third time i would have pulled him down and used him as added weight!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

TeenageMutantNinjaFatass Stingray970's Avatar
    Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stingray970 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How badly out of shape do you have to be for 150 crunches to be difficult?
    * I Don't Know How To Crew Crew *

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 310 lbs
    BF%: ~27%

Maxes
    Bench: 185 lbs
    Squat: 475 lbs
    Deadlift: 435 lbs
    Power Clean: 225 lbs

Originally Posted by EYZE View Post
    Or are you serving up an overly generous amount of cleavage that I feel like I should have been on at least four dates with you prior...
    What are you a gay??? women PLEASE wear them booty shorts - those tight tanks - and feel free to wear a push up bra... you might make a few gay guys uncomfortable - but its a nice change of scenery than seeing old doods drooping nuts out their shorts or femmy gay doods doing their glute exercises in front of you ...
    walk it like you talk it
    play it how you say it

Originally Posted by ConquestBarbell View Post
    3)guys who tell me that I will go catabolic if I don't take whey 30 sec after my workout
    ^^^^^

I was at a nutrition zone last week to pick up a bottle of protowhey to try out and i normally dont goto this place cuz its a bunch of guys who are like 5'6 and a buck 40 soaking wet who think because a few veins pop out their arms that they are just insanely cut and know what the **** is up. and was talking to the new guy who sounded like he knew what he was talking about until he said something similar.
    Last edited by StoneRoots; 04-30-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    walk it like you talk it
    play it how you say it

can't see my feet (bulk) c-diddy's Avatar
    c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question What Has Been Seen Can Not Be Unseen

There's NEVER a situation when one man should straddle another man's chest while spotting him on the bench press.

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ArizonaEli View Post

Oh shyte lol, just saw this a couple posts above:

HAHA yeah just like that, but with LESS ROM and LESS WEIGHT.
    yeah, lol. pretty funny, huh
    TM Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145984543&highlight=pyaarawala

Texas Method -- Shredding down this body fat while maintaining strength --> Lean & mean

That metal guy in the gym RMohio's Avatar
    RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMohio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What kills me is when I need to get dumbbells off the rack and you have two dudes having a bromance inches away from the rack, effectively blocking 95% of the rack I would like to get too. All while doing the worst back swinging curls I have ever seen using 45's. I don't mean a little swing, I mean full on swinging of their back. It's atrocious. Everyone can do what they want but being disrespectful while insulting my presence so you can do horribly formed exercises is just a slap in the face...... Atleast to me it is.
    Injuries are in my past, greatness is in my future.

SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SullyDale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Know it's been posted before...but if not......
    If you are on ******** 96% of the time while you are in the gym.....YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500) Os1to is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you go to the gym with your friends and they waste their time in the pauses talking to each other while you are struggling to finish your set, then you and your friends are gym idiots.

MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelKB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If when doing tricep pushdowns it turns into a full-body exercise that looks like you're training to spin the wheel on "The Price is Right" you are a gym idiot.
    Michael

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the half naked *not lean* crossfit girl taking up a squat rack for half an hour to do ONE squat. You are an idiot. And your knee socks look stupid. There I said it.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MichaelKB View Post
    If when doing tricep pushdowns it turns into a full-body exercise that looks like you're training to spin the wheel on "The Price is Right" you are a gym idiot.
    this one goes hand-in-hand with the full-body lat pulldown, have one dude at my gym that does this one a lot. The full-body lat pulldown, for those of you who may not, is when you overload the lat bar and allow it to pull you up off the seat, and on the other end use your body weight to pull it down. Still trying to figure out what muscle group that works.

RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyyBarlowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) People who take up a whole 3-4 person bench in the shower room with their lifelong supply of toiletries, creams, etc.
    2) When people take 20kg plates off the bars and re-rack them... facing the wrong way, making it harder to take them off next time.. You don't put them the wrong way on the bar, so what possesses them to take them off the bar, turn them round and put them back on the stack that way!?

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockyyBarlowa View Post
    1) You don't put them the wrong way on the bar, so what possesses them to take them off the bar, turn them round and put them back on the stack that way!?
    I'm going with stupidity on this one.

EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10) EYZE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StoneRoots View Post
    What are you a gay??? women PLEASE wear them booty shorts - those tight tanks - and feel free to wear a push up bra... you might make a few gay guys uncomfortable - but its a nice change of scenery than seeing old doods drooping nuts out their shorts or femmy gay doods doing their glute exercises in front of you ...
    Firstly, I am not gay and attacking someone’s sexuality in any manner is not only offensive but petty.

Secondly, you have conveniently misquoted me without the proper context of the full quote where I describe inappropriate dress. I do not just cover this. In fact, I mention several other circumstances where someone might me inappropriately dressed for activity at the gym.

Thirdly, I don’t like it when the gym is treated like a bar; it makes me wonder if those types of people are there to work out or get attention.

Fourthly, If you immaturely want to suggest someone is a homosexual based on one post and no evidence, on an online thread... Then I might suggest you try Youtube or 4chan.

Finally, look at your spelling and grammar. These mistakes definitely do not add to your reputation, credibility, or help people take you seriously aside from the questionable content.

Originally Posted by StoneRoots View Post
    What are you a gay???
    Enough said.

If you manage to combine squats and curls into the same exercise, you're an idiot.

dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000) dense101 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    if you lift dumbells that are way to heavy for you to do the exercise properly then slam them on the floor you are an idiot.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snoack View Post
    If you manage to combine squats and curls into the same exercise, you're an idiot.
    Or an alien with four arms.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

Originally Posted by EYZE View Post
    ...Firstly...
    Jimmies = Most definitely rustled.
    It came across as a joke bud.
    On the road to 1250

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    Or an alien with four arms.
    well you can squat without weights :P hehehe
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by edge131 View Post
    well you can squat without weights :P hehehe
    Yeah, that's true! Squatting while doing curls.... interesting.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.

Closed Thread
Page 316 of 334 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast