Closed Thread
Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) logan1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by devl
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

hahahahahahahahahahaha......................

everyone know it ....CHEST AND TRICEP.....
    get ripped........

mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mudman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by andythemc
    damn imma gym idiot, so someone inform me on this then? whats wrong with endless sets of crunches?
    There's generally a layer of fat that needs to disappear before you'll see anything. Also, there's more to abs than crunches.

Now for gym idiots....
    1. People clanging dumbells at the top of a press.
    2. People dropping dumbells after a set is done.
    3. People who allow their cell phones to interrupt their workout for a good 10 mins or so.
    4. People not racking their weights...especially dumbells
    5. People who wear flip flops when they squat (more of a pet peeve, but i still don't think it's very smart)

FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10) FiveOneNine is on a distinguished road. (+10)

damn imma gym idiot, so someone inform me on this then? whats wrong with endless sets of crunches?
    Abs are like any other muscle. You can't do non-stop crunches because you are overtraining them. You will achieve far better results if you stick to the same rep/set pattern that you would for arms or calves. If you want a six pack, you have to alter your diet and do cardio to trim away the fat around them.
    ()))))----------()))))
    6' 3"
    202 lbs. (10-15% BF) (June 14th)
    Goal: 210 lbs by the end of summer.

"Do you kids want to be like the real UN, or do you want to just squabble and waste time!?" -Principal Skinner ;)

knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10) knightoday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by darklord
    The gym i train at has, the BIGGEST GYM IDIOT around.

He is there in the gym at least 4 hrs a day, and 4hrs a day in the spa. He's an absolute ****ing wanker.

he does the following.

3 reps of everything, with the worst possible form and the heavist weight possible.

attempts to talk to you when ur half way through a set.... grr ****ign hate that.

gets under the smith machine stands on one leg, and jumps up and down, looking like a ****ing tool.
    This elfish dude comes to the gym with a gym bag the size of a coffin, it has tons of little gadgets. I don't know if this is relevant, but it does portray the personality, he is from New York.

He spends 15 minutes, no lie, putting on his gear for his "power lifting," tight suit (from Joe Weider), belt, wraps, etc. Finally he loads the bench up with 4 plates on each side, places 4 2x4 blocks of wood bound by duct tape on his chest, and "benches" this weight for a distance of 1 inch.

Ok. I am thinking he knows something I don't, but as Mark Twain said, "Bet to let people think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." A few youngsters approach him and question how somebody so small could lift such huge weights. The explanation is jaw-droppingly stupid.

Next, he is over at the squat rack talking to the real powerlifters as though he were part of their group. They are nice, but smirk as he leaves.

This fantasy-in-the-gym routine last about 2 months then I dont' see him anymore. I am squating and one of the lifters asks out-loud, "What ever happened to that little powerlifter dude?"

Another chimes in, "Well, he went to the Powerlifting competition two weeks ago and bombed out in the very begining." Another explained that he was so depressed by his failure at the competition he had given up weight lifting all together.

What a shame because he must have spent an easy $1,000 on all that s**t brought to the gym.
    An often heard quote amongst British Surgeons in the 1800s: "The operation was a complete success...but the patient died."

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by devl
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.
    11. If you think using machine over freeweights is better, you are offically a gym idiot.

12. If you think your muscles grows while working out, you are offically a gym idiot.

13. If you skip your leg day, you are offically a gym idiot.

14. If you pack 40lbs fat on you while "bulking", you are offically a gym idiot.

15. If you train abs more than 3 days a week, you are offically a gym idiot.

16. If you do 100000000 sets on each bodypart and think more is better, you are offically a gym idiot.

17. If you try to talk to other gym members in MIDDLE of their sets, you are offically a gym idiot.

18. If you take supplements from GNC, you are offically a gym idiot.

Hehe just bull****tin something
    Keep em flowing !!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

Apotheosis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

read the exercises section my friend. if u want abs do weighted crunches and some cardio.

Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10) Flitred is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nothing is wrong with endless sets of crunches....but 6-packs are not formed by cruches alone. You need to reduce BF% for the muscle built by endless sets of crunches to show...

And if you were being sarcastic.....i didn't get it.

mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtldrummer67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not only lower the bodyfat but also have the genetics. some ppl will never have a six pack. look at ronnie.
    my way cool journal that nobody reads. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3374297#post3374297

waist size
    7/16=37
    8/13=35
    12/20=32

The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bishop is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally posted by mindraper
    I'm an idiot... I take Ripped Fuel, for a little extra energy throughout the day.
    Link to my current home gym setup: https://imgur.com/a/bn09OR9

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally posted by theHULK9281
    That's exactly my routine except I lift chest and bi's on Sunday also........

Does that still mean I'm an idiot?

It just means you have pencil legs.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by TampaBayMuscle
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    Not to mention that the guy who does this is an inconsiderate dip****.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!

Originally posted by keg_daddy
    ...and after racking the weight he walks around the gym like he's a stud. Funny stuff!!
    If you ask me, gym idiots never rerack anything.

Thumbs up Re: Re: Are you a gym idiot?

Originally posted by mindraper

13. If you skip your leg day, you are offically a gym idiot.

17. If you try to talk to other gym members in MIDDLE of their sets, you are offically a gym idiot.

ROTFLMAO

13. I love my leg workout and hate the lightbulb look on guys.

17. I had some motherf***er actually TAP ME ON THE SHOULDER WHILE I WAS DOING CURLS to ask how many more sets I had. If I had thought of it in time, I could have slammed the bar into him and said OOPS you disturbed me.

18. GNC used to be the only option some folks had, but with the Internet there goes that excuse.

Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll admit that when I got started, I did *some* stupid things -- endless crunchies, avoided squats, etc. Never did the stupid **** with the bench, and listened to people who gave advice and looked like they knew a thing or two about lifting[1].

Doesn't beat My Favorite Gym Idiot.

So, I tag along with a friend, who wants to lose weight, just so I can give her some tips on exercise, watch her form, etc. Her 'workout partner' comes along, and I know we're in for a treat -- the 'partner' has a bodyfat percentage that reads like a Double Big-Mac. Her rolls have rolls. She has more chins than a chinese phonebook. And so on...

So, we start up. I fix my friend's form on the lat machine (she was swinging and using way too little weight), show her some good ab exercises (V-ups rock), and help her fix her running form (she's up to 5K now. Woot!); I also take a little time to see what I can max out at on a few exercises -- I put up like 230 on bench for two reps (I weighed 181), so I was feeling pretty good.

Meanwhile, the 'workout partner' is 'correcting' my friend. Everything I told Friend to do, Partner said was wrong -- fortunately, Friend is in the habit of listening to me, and as such, pretty much ignored Partner. I tried giving Partner some advice, and she blew me off, with something along the lines of, 'Well, I'm trying to lose fat, and don't want to be big, so your ideas won't work for me.'

Some of the 'exercises' that Partner did:

- Lat Pull-Downs with no pin in the machine; that's what, 2lbs of force? She did sets of 25, and even so, swung her whale-like body to lower the weight, and this girl weighs more than I do.

- Curls with 2lbs and about 6" of motion. Oh, and she also never put weights away; she'd just leave the dumbbells on the floor.

- Cable rows with no pin in the machine.

- 'Cardio' consisting of watching Friend run on the treadmill and wandering around the gym.

- Ten crunchies. Not situps, crunchies.

- The leg-spread-machine (you know, the Useless Machine) with no pin on the stack.

Fortunately, Friend has ditched Partner, and started going with me to the rock-climbing gym I go to; they don't have all kinds of nice machinery, but they've got a Universal, an inclined squat machine, a cage for squats and benching, DBs up to 85lbs, a curl bar, and more places to do pull-ups than you could imagine, plus a roll-up bar[2]. Friend has since lost about 20 lbs, and is on her way to drop another 30 over the next six months.

[1] If a 6' 230lb guy build like Ron Coleman suggests that I might want to do something different, I'll listen. If a 6' 230lb guy built like Danny DeVito suggests that I should do something different, I'll politely smile, nod, and ignore every word he says.

[2] These are sick for working out your forearms.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it."
    -- Goethe

Diamond in the rough Hank Scorpio's Avatar
    Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hank Scorpio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you're officially a gym idiot when u you do barbell curls (intended for biceps workout last time i checked) by using your back to swing them way too heavy weights around, preferably without any control....

you're officially a gym idiot when u walk up to a guy who just did his lifting for 45min and just steps on the bike for some 20-30min of medium intensity cardio, warning him that he will lose everything he has just worked for during the workout..... i hate those guys, i really do!!

you're officially a gym idiot when you and your 4 'traning buddies' just happen to do all the same exercises with the exact same weights and reps.... what are the odds?! no really what are the odds??

you're officially a gym idiot when you think doing 30reps iso 12 will burn fat iso building muscle.... no really, i know someone who's convinced about this 'theory'

wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10) wideman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

I agree with everything you've written (obviously) with the exception of the above statement. Although triceps are used to assist in most chest exercises, shoulders really take the brunt of it all.
    squat till you puke

agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agony21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here are some of my favorites:

11) the person who, while your attaching a weighted belt around your waist in front of the dip station decides that no one is using it an jumps in for a quick set or 3... (also applies to a bench with a towel on the head rest and weight on the bar, though this instance is slightly more rare)

12) The Deflating Tire - those individuals whose effort independent of weight requires them to expel air while holding their teeth to their tongue "Tsssssss" sounding like a popped tire.

13) People who (in an accusartory tone) ask me how much assitance a bench shirt will give. In an obvious attempt to make themselves feel better about their own bench.

14) Guys who wear Otomix sneakers... Come on... What added benefit is there really?

15) People who insist on filling their entire water bottle at the water fountain without letting people without them get their fill first.

16) Hit N' Runs - those individuals who drop ass by the water fountain, and then make a quick escape...

Keep em coming guys... this is great
    My transformation thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=700900

Master Of Pimpology #1 P.I.M.P.'s Avatar
    #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50) #1 P.I.M.P. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to say I probably never was an idot cause at the time I didn't know and was training home and always educated myself. But a gym idiot by my definition would be somone who trains for years under the same principals never educating himself then when he watches other's surpass him in mere months he gives up and accredites his failure to, bad ginetics, or steriods. That my friend is ultra idiot.

Here are a few additions.

Guy who benches 225 with the worst possible from ever with a spoter and his 14 inch arms, the watches as a guys obviously bigger than him bench the same thing with obviously better form but he thinks he should bench more.

An overtrained ectomorph with again 14 inchers standin in the mirror admireing his cut up biceps as if its some sort of feat because they're cut up. Danm it, you're an ecto what do ya expect.

The guy who trains for 2 hours in the gym the as he watchs u finish in 45 mins say "your gettin lazy".
    The value of Visual training

If i see myself as a 250 rock hard bodybuilder with 22 inch arms then it only a matter of time before my body catches up with my state of mind.

WTF What's with that....This aint sissy squats. Go down below parallel.

Where I came from: 225lbs, 13"bis, 42"waist, 5'10"

Where I'm going to: 250-300lbs, 23-24"bis, 28-32"waist 6'2"

Right there smack in the middle. Not far from my hopes and dreams

http://www.musclememory.com/

http://www.ttbbf.org/

E-Mang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally posted by TampaBayMuscle
    Barbell curls in the squat rack = Gym Idiot
    Yeah, i've done that **** on ocassion too, but that's only because I don't want to use the gay ass E-Z bars, and btw, i'm probably the jackass you're talking about if you go to the athletic club in brandon florida

GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gym Idiots

I just had returned from the gym and was frustrated about some of the stuff I constantly see there. Can we add two more things for gym idiots?

1. Dropping dumbells from four feet in the air. (If you can't handle the weight, don't pick it up.)

2. Occupying space and time by talking on the cell phone. (If you get a call in the gym, you better be running to the hospital to meet your newborn.)

BTW: Loved the term "carrying buckets".
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
    Vince Lombardi

GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymDandy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Been trying to post this!!!!!!!!

I have to bring up the guy who struggles through a set of DB presses (usually around 70lbs) and then (and you can tell the type of a-hole that will do it) will throw the weights on the floor.

That pisses me off.
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
    Vince Lombardi

Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Haywood Jablome has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by agony21
    H
    16) Hit N' Runs - those individuals who drop ass by the water fountain, and then make a quick escape...
    Hilarious. I too hate the deflating tire. F.

Also, during the summer the guy who MUST wear a sleeveless shirt because he's in the gym, while sporting a SEVERE farmer tan. Just cause you're in the gym doesn't make a sleeveless shirt essential to your w/o.

DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeadlyDan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A Gym Idiot is a person, who in this case is a women between 35-50(i can't tell) who is at gym for 4 hours everyday of the week working out She look absolutly horrible(not nececarily her face, she is not fat, kind of skinny.

You have to have psychological problems to be working at the gym 20+ hours a week.

Seriosly, i can't nail it down exactly, but she looks sick, like overtraining, something wierd, and maybe that si why she keeps working out, like some sort of anorexic..

Oh, Another thing, she also walked up to me while doing snatches, light weight 135lb or so. And said somethign like, "it's none of my business", or "it's not my place to say" or something stupid like that, and said i should have a spotter when doing clean&jerks and snatches with heavy weights.

i am at the gym 2 hours a week maybe, and she is at it 20, and she thinks a spotter is needed for snatches.

SO i said, No, spotters aren't needed, because i can just drop the weight without injury.

ahh, funny.

, it's what's for dinner. Du510's Avatar
    Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about the Dumbellina?

You know, the chicks that insist upon doing everything with 2 pound dumbells, because theyre afraid of getting jacked. You know, the ones that do all the weird streches and crazy pilates looking lifts on one bench?

You all know what Im talking about.
    Just Du It: Experimentation In Adaptation

Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy who stands right in front of the rest of the dumbbells, while curling 25lbs. Get out the ****ing way you moron.

Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zero K is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy who stands in front of the rest of the dumbbells, curling 25 lbs. Get out the damn way, moron.

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    nice post.

-if you don't resist the bar on the way down at all on a bench press (eg, letting it fall straight to your chest and bouncing it up to do more weight) you're an idiot.

thats probably one of the most common things i see in the gym, especially with kids around my age (17)

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You think hours at the gym are what make the better body, and when you finish your biceps 1 hour later, you wonder why a few people next to you did it in half the time or less.
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.

gym-newb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gym idiot the guy who flexes between every set of dumbell presses he does. or the guy who watches you set up a squat rack then as your putting on belt he starts unracking it and setting it up forhimself.
    btw im new to the gym but from reading and educating myself I try to avoid doing dumb **** like that lol.

harder stronger faster losercore's Avatar
    losercore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u guys should really get lives
    "No not at all, so that was what 250-260 grams protein, if you weigh 125 lbs its perfect, you want to move up in muscle mass, you need to increase it big time."
    - in-human

view my journal here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=321498

Height : 5'10 1/2"

Closed Thread