Closed Thread
Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 10001
    Ein klinge nie gebrochen Jerevin's Avatar
    Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Justin-27 View Post
    Exactly.
    Just like the little buttslut that does the elliptical all the way at the end of the line up with her little buttslut friend. This is exactly where all the members walk right in and turn the corner to go to the locker room. And these classy girls are wearing ass cheek hanging out shorts...you can see their baginas almost. Classy buttsluts...gotta love em.
    -I'm confused. Is this a complaint? Because what's wrong with some cardio bunnies butt? Best damn test boosters out there.
    -I am not in it to look strong. I am in it to be stronger than I look.

Beastmode475 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastmode475 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    some dbag was eating peanut butter with his fingers, getting the pb and his saliva all over everything.. and made the whole gym smell like it.. he even licked the ****ing barbell when he was done.. nastiest thing i have ever seen, wanted to break his face
    lmao bro when did this ever happen? lmao I don't recall?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Supplements: (currently using)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein
    GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate

Stack: (for next month)
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein
    GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate
    Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    =)

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    I bring my wife to the gym, but it's so I can have someone load the bar and re-rack weights for me.

3k+

Oatmeal84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by INTENSE58 View Post
    I would have to say that the guy who wears real baggy pants into the gym to workout in, so as not to show that his massive upper body is carried by toothpicks. That my friend is the all time gym idiot.

hahaha. Thank you. Actually I don't think these guys are idiots as long as they're trying, but men who only train upper body are gym idiots. Or men who are afraid to do legs with some intensity. In my humble opinion, in order to be a gym bad ass you must have a good leg workout going on.

Originally Posted by Flitred View Post
    Nothing is wrong with endless sets of crunches....but 6-packs are not formed by cruches alone. You need to reduce BF% for the muscle built by endless sets of crunches to show...

And if you were being sarcastic.....i didn't get it.
    The abdominals should not be worked any differently than any other muscle group. There is nothing about them that makes them so special that they can only respond to high reps. Focus on your cardio and diet, and do a few different exercises for abs, highly focusing on form and exhaling during the contraction. I do 3 to 4 sets of 15 reps for each exercise. Also do not be afraid to use weight for your ab routine. However, using no weight and REALLY focusing on form works great as well.

Originally Posted by Tapitytaptap View Post
    ...obviously you do enough to think of a way to make fun of people on a forum who really notice and care enough to post on a forum what people do that bothers you most in the gym shouldn't constitute as a gym idiot. Lol.
    your a f*cking twat, let people vent. You're probably the jackass curling the barbell in the squat rack, screaming your head off for each rep with a grand total of 55lbs inluding the bar.

Hahah. Holy **** @ those good mornings though....jeebus lay off the sauce.

Is calling someone a twat really called for? He was simply voicing his opinion. Calm down manly man.

Got one.

Guys who train their girlfriends to lift with incorrect form.

The girlfriends who automatically think that their guy knows what he's doing, because he's a guy who goes to the gym.

When I was working as a trainer, I would correct these guys. Hahaha.... you could tell it killed the ego. But egos aren't cool, especially when there is not a reason to have one.

Originally Posted by Tomohawk92 View Post
    some dbag was eating peanut butter with his fingers, getting the pb and his saliva all over everything.. and made the whole gym smell like it.. he even licked the ****ing barbell when he was done.. nastiest thing i have ever seen, wanted to break his face

eww man. I would have had to have said something about that nastyness.

sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at the guys complaining about girls wearing revealing clothes...

i think the issue with most young girls is, they go 2 the gym 2 help boost their self esteem, and they dress like that 2 boost their self esteem, so why not 2 birds with the 1 stone?

Yet another...

When men try to give you incorrect advise to make themselves sound cool.

For example, I was doing a hack squat. A guy comes up to me and tells me if I put my feet together it will work my calves more. Umm, no....

I was doing upright rows. My traps are pretty developed. This guy comes up to me and says, "Your traps are really developed. You should be doing a lot more weight than that." I responded by telling him my traps look this way because I focus on FORM. It's not all about weight.

A word of advise to men who may want to talk. Don't automatically assume you know more than me. There is a reason my traps look the way they do.

Originally Posted by bigdragon420 View Post
    Since I'm living in a small town in China, a lot of people act like complete retards whenever they see somebody from another country. They seem to think there's nothing wrong with glaring at people. I was really tempted to knock some guy out on Friday because he wouldn't stop staring at me while doing leg extensions. Does they count as gym idiots or just idiots in general?
    Definitely idiots in general.

Originally Posted by sossick View Post

i think the issue with most young girls is, they go 2 the gym 2 help boost their self esteem, and they dress like that 2 boost their self esteem, so why not 2 birds with the 1 stone?

This is very true most of the time. It makes me sad. However, I myself work out in my underwear at home. This really doesn't boost my self-esteem, as the only things looking at me are me and my cats. And I would do it at the gym too if there weren't so many perverts. I like to see muscles in action. Makes the mind-body connection stronger.

ItsDank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What gets me is friends who ask me to help them bc they see what ive done and then when i tell them that working out should revolve around nutrition not the other way around they agree and i make them a routine and what not they do go to the gym and workout and come back like a mth later and are like i havnt made very many gains. First question by me is what have u been eating? well like i normally do is the reply and they tend to skip meals IDIOTS!!!!
    LIGHT WEIGHT!!!
    Someones working harder in the gym than you right now

aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aspiringbber16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is this one guy at my local YMCA. everyone calls him pony tail guy. he comes in with his hair always in a pony tail (hence the name) and a sleevless shirt that reveals his skinny fat arms. he starts off with 30 minutes of treadmill where by the last few minutes grunts with every step. he then gets off and runs to his first machine where he does lat pull down 75 x 25 grunting with every quick rep he does. he does one set of this then gets off and runs to his next machine where he does a very similar rep scheme and so on till he does alot of the machines. then ends with crunches. when i read this thread i immediately thought of this guy! haha i swear im not making this guy up
    pain is temporary, muscle lasts a little longer
    -Cody Raulerson

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The other day I was in the section with all the mats and such, and I'm doing my crunches and this guy comes RIGHT next to me (while theres PLENTY other room) and I kid you not he gets in the crunch position and rubs his hand down his belly and moves his head maybe 3 inches, I looked directly @ him like 'wtf' and after about 2-3 minutes of doing that, he got up n left without cleaning the mat

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swolepatrole View Post
    Isn't that what the bedroom is for?
    Yeah! Now, I'm all distracted. ...

Originally Posted by sossick View Post

Yeah, I don't understand the vicious hatred of girls who flaunt their bodies. That is how women hunt.

Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by princessTiffany View Post
    Yeah! Now, I'm all distracted. ..

Yeah, I don't understand the vicious hatred of girls who flaunt their bodies. That is how women hunt.

To me it's not the flaunting or showiness that bothers me as much as skin directly touching the benches and equipment (such as just a sports bra alone). Its a sanitary issue. I'd equally hate the guys who dont wipe their sweat after working out or heaven forbid those who dont wash their hands after using the bathroom. My ex-boyfriend told me that he saw guys not wash their hands after using the urinal and go directly to the weights. That's just gross! I started washing my hands before and after working out for after hearing that from him.

If a girl shows skin in a cardio class it doesnt bother me one bit.

However, I think there is a difference between looking cute, pretty versus flaunting it all and appearing as though you are desperate for male attention. I agree that wearing cute clothes gives you the extra boost of confidence. I like to keep it classy.
    Last edited by Writer25; 12-06-2009 at 03:08 AM.

drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Could have a back problem. People have landed in the hospital picking up 5 lbs. He may look like an idiot but, you never know what he has going on.
    well for ur kind information,i asked him next day,he does'nt have any injuries at such
    "SATISFACTION" is the ultimate goal

drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drunken_rapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nischal View Post
    There is this guy in the gym. He is kind of stalking me.

He does whatever exercise i do... but as i soon as i finish a set..
    he comes-with his tight shirt and rolled up sleeves- and does the same with double the weight.. his form is such that u cant say whether he is working the weights or weights are working him... All the time looking at his biceps{ya, no matter wat exercise he is doin he always looks at his bi's!!!} in the mirror.

He probably thinks that he has 21 inch arms, but it is probably around 12 in...

Other day, i was doing some pullups[overhand grip] and i was using the new straps i had got fm bb.com..
    Seeing me do pullups.. he got some rag cloth lying somewhere.. and tried to do the same..while using the rag as a strap...
    Guess what: He could not do even a single rep. To cover up.. he suddenly switched to underhand grip with an angry look.. still using the rag for grip.. and did a few reps of chinups....

I almost died there laughing!!!

maybe he is just jealous of u
    "SATISFACTION" is the ultimate goal

Ugly Feminazi/Dangerzone princessTiffany's Avatar
    princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessTiffany will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Writer25 View Post
    To me it's not the flaunting or showiness that bothers me as much as skin directly touching the benches and equipment (such as just a sports bra alone). Its a sanitary issue. I'd equally hate the guys who dont wipe their sweat after working out or heaven forbid those who dont wash their hands after using the bathroom. My ex-boyfriend told me that he saw guys not wash their hands after using the urinal and go directly to the weights. That's just gross! I started washing my hands before and after working out for after hearing that from him.

If a girl shows skin in a cardio class it doesnt bother me one bit.

However, I think there is a difference between looking cute, pretty versus flaunting it all and appearing as though you are desperate for male attention. I agree that wearing cute clothes gives you the extra boost of confidence. I like to keep it classy.
    I agree about the skin. However, I must say that "class" is overrated(and it doesn't work for flattering all body types). I know, chicks hate me for my viewpoint but eh- judging "class" is another pet peeve of mine. The gym, especially if you go to a good one is a great (and rare) chance to meet someone interested in healthy living who also looks good naked.

MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jamo1029 View Post
    I don't use the word hate lightely but I will use it here. I hate people that are so incosiderate and think it is everybody else's job to rack their weights. I have no problem being the A hole who goes and grabs them from their next exercise and basically strong arms them into racking their weights!!! How hard is it to leave something the way you found it. Just for the reason you stated, it always seems it is the skinny kid or a woman who ends up with the burden. Report these people, most gyms will take action.

Also on a seperate note that peanut butter thing is discusting. I would have had to do everything in my power to keep myself from giving him a good left roundhouse kick to the head!!!
    Not sure if the gym would necessarily take action. I see lots of these dumbass PTs training their fat ass clients and they don't re-rack weights...

dat dere stick insect noflyingcars's Avatar
    noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) noflyingcars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Writer25 View Post
    To me it's not the flaunting or showiness that bothers me as much as skin directly touching the benches and equipment (such as just a sports bra alone). Its a sanitary issue.
    Oh well, for me girls could lay their bare ******* on the benchs. I'd put my head on it straight after, I'm sure I'd press more! :P

Originally Posted by princessTiffany View Post
    The gym, especially if you go to a good one is a great (and rare) chance to meet someone interested in healthy living who also looks good naked.
    Thanks for existing! + rep to you.
    Finally someone that is not a misanthrope. Ordinary girls that go to the gym without looking at/speaking to anybody are retarded, for they could run/lift small dumbell even without paying for a gym.
    3k+

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drunken_rapper View Post
    well for ur kind information,i asked him next day,he does'nt have any injuries at such
    I don't believe you asked that and if you asked me I would have put you in your place verbally. I think you are a bit insecure and need to mind your own business. Keep to yourself. I have seen Jay Cutler wearing a belt while lifting lighter weight. I bet you wouldn't approach him.

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by josh8962 View Post
    your a gym idiot if you go into the gym and lift for 3 to 4 hours straight...lol...i hate it when people do that, that is way overtraining...
    It's not overtraining if you're taking the obligatory 15 minutes between sets...

Seen that a time or two. Literally.

Gunjack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aspiringbber16 View Post
    Jay cutler, current mr. olympia does this... its a bent over version, but i think if u watch his video of back and bicep day he does this. go laugh in his face haha
    thats not where u hold the bar put 45s onem n ull smash ur ballz this way
    If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting.

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Oatmeal84 View Post
    Is calling someone a twat really called for? He was simply voicing his opinion. Calm down manly man.
    its the sauce
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gunjack View Post
    thats not where u hold the bar put 45s onem n ull smash ur ballz this way
    Proper form will take you a long way

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by noflyingcars View Post
    Ordinary girls could lift small dumbell even without paying for a gym.
    ... pen0r? =S

Zerenity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are a Gym Idiot if you are talking on the cell phone while you are on they Cycle Bike going 0.7 MPH
    I will OUT LAST, OUT SKILL, OUT TRAIN, and OUT LIFT MY OPPONENT!!! Who is my Opponent? My Opponent is ME!

cortijoj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cortijoj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I love this thread!

You are also a gym idiot if you get in front of the mirror to do your set but are such a self-centered arrogant dick that you failed to realize that there is somebody behind you who was already using the damn mirror.

You're a gym idiot if you use your lifting belt on shoulder day because you want it to hide some of your disgusting gut!

You're a gym imbecil if your bench is stronger than your legs or any other lift for that matter... I call these people bench athletes. Let me know when the next Mr. Bench competition is held. I wanna go see. There is nothing better than a 50" chest with 15" noodle arms to go with it. LMAO... I have so many more but don't wanna be labeled as an ******* on my first post!

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast