Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Harry362 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    You’ve gotta be trolling, bro. What could possibly be worse about this one? It’s basically just a continuation of the first, but with more enemy variety & boss battles.
    How far are you? There some sections where you play as Atreus which are ****ing horrible. I play God of War for Kratos, not some emo Gen Z.

I just finished part freeing souls from cauldron from Giant lady as Atreus and the entire section prior to this wa a ****ing chore.

Give me Kratos

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    You’ve gotta be trolling, bro. What could possibly be worse about this one? It’s basically just a continuation of the first, but with more enemy variety & boss battles.
    Nope. It just feels slower and not as fresh. I still think it’s a good game
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanardMedic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was expecting more new stuff but it's basically just part 2 of the GOW 2018.
    Not as Epic as GOW3 but still a good game....kindda disappointed to be honest. ooh well.

JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Just like how the garbage 2018 game only succeeded based on its predecessors too.
    exactly

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Aside from Destruction AllStars everything PS releases is a hit. Continuing to dominate the software game.

I have an insane backlog I knock more games off of than I will actually ever play.

If you are searching for videogames to play in 2022 I'd suggest videogames aren't your thing and you should find a new hobby.
    What are you even talking about? The ps5 just dropped. Why would video games not be your thing if you're looking for new games to play in 2022? You don't think there's anything new under the sun in 2022 with a completely new generation of game consoles?

Plus who tf else are video game makers supposed to make new games for but the people who will look for new games to play in 2022?

I have an insane backlog
    That just shows your lack of commitment to playing video games. My parents might be proud of you but I'm disappointed.
    Last edited by amenhotepv; 11-30-2022 at 02:28 AM.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    OK name all the PS5 gen exclusives you've beaten/played

Pls go. You know you haven't played chit. "Most gamers" didn't buy a ps5 just to sit there and not play ps5 releases.

Doesn't play PS5 releases? Only spent 3k hours and 77% of my time playing PS5 games this year. Stay cope retard. Oh wait, you just bought a PS5 after saying how dumb owning a PlayStation is good or the in past 10 years. JLoL.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Doesn't play PS5 releases? Only spent 3k hours and 77% of my time playing PS5 games this year. Stay cope retard. Oh wait, you just bought a PS5 after saying how dumb owning a PlayStation is good or the in past 10 years. JLoL.
    Lmaooo stay mad af tho.

Why don't you post the screenshot of your top 5 played games and remind me how many of them were ps5 games. Oh right. None of them.. Literally not one. Just like I said lmaooo

3k hours but 2500 of them were NHL alone.pls go lmaooo just making yourself look like a retard. Not a single top 5 game from your list is exclusive to ps5 LOL I can see your screenshots from the PS5 official thread you fukkin potato.

Nhl
    Pubg
    Vigor
    Sniper elite
    Death stranding

Remind me which ones are ps5 exclusives? Lmaoooo imagine bumping this thread with all that confidence. Lmfao must have been a really strong year for you as a gamer to get sniper elite in your top 5, I'm not sure that's something I'd brag about but do you lmao
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OneLegSquats has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Guess the pothead forgot he ordered a PS5 and jumped ship from the Cuckbox, just like that little rat ScamBalding. Shame these two degenerates will be trolling the PS thread in due course. It was fun while it lasted anyways. I'm sure GheyTard has asked his disappointed father for a PS5 this xmas too. They all jump ship in the end.
    Watch Joe Rogan podcast episode #1757 open your eyes to clown world srs
    Fasting crew
    Psilocybin crew
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    ^^Guess the pothead forgot he ordered a PS5 and jumped ship from the Cuckbox, just like that little rat ScamBalding. Shame these two degenerates will be trolling the PS thread in due course. It was fun while it lasted anyways. I'm sure GheyTard has asked his disappointed father for a PS5 this xmas too. They all jump ship in the end.
    Ill never pollute an official sticky thread with arguments. We have more then enough of that in literally every thread in this section.

And yes, I bought a ps5. I have owned every Sony system. Except ps4, because ps4 and Xbox were both completely terrible last generation so I skipped them both. 30fps doesn't exist to me so I didn't bother with those two.

You seem to think I'm on the Xbox ship because I think all the ps5cels here are homos, but i am on the pc ship. If Xbox had a yearly recap mine would have probably about 20 hours of games played and that's just geometry wars mostly.

I'm not a poorcel so I buy all the systems even if I won't play them much.

Ngl tho I am dying at the nicknames you've given scram and Jay
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmaooo stay mad af tho.

Why don't you post the screenshot of your top 5 played games and remind me how many of them were ps5 games. Oh right. None of them.. Literally not one. Just like I said lmaooo

3k hours but 2500 of them were NHL alone.pls go lmaooo just making yourself look like a retard. Not a single top 5 game from your list is exclusive to ps5 LOL I can see your screenshots from the PS5 official thread you fukkin potato.

Nhl
    Pubg
    Vigor
    Sniper elite
    Death stranding

Remind me which ones are ps5 exclusives? Lmaoooo imagine bumping this thread with all that confidence. Lmfao must have been a really strong year for you as a gamer to get sniper elite in your top 5, I'm not sure that's something I'd brag about but do you lmao
    This retardation should be an anti-drug ad.

Sad.

This retardation should be an anti-drug ad.

Sad.
    Lmaooooo typical response. That's how I know you got your feelings hurt, resort to the weed insults.

You know you haven't played chit. "Most gamers" didn't buy a ps5 just to sit there and not play ps5 releases.
    I spent 3k hours and 77% of my time playing PS5 releases this year.
    Nonsensical long rant after ignoring PS5 releases played

Buying my own PS5 after claiming for years owning a PlayStation is stupid and there are no games to play.
    I know you got your feelings hurt
    Feelings so hurt. Nailed it. You must be a spicy island boy.