Augustus59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where to add Weighted Vest Walks?

At 64 I do the following program based on Wendler 531 2x2x2. Mobility is everyday. I workout in the morning and recently my wife has been walking with me after each session to get some exercise. We are now thinking of doing weighted vest walking twice a week building uo to 20 lbs. My question is what whould be the best days to do them. After the Lifting Sessions or the Airdyne sessions. Thanks.

Monday
    Squat – 3 sets of 5 Pros / 2 sets of 5-8 FSL
    Close-grip Bench – 3 sets of 5 Pros / 2 sets of 5-8 FSL
    Circuit of 3-5 sets of 10:
    •Pulldowns
    •DB RDLs
    •DB Push-Press
    Superset 3 sets of 10-15:
    •Triceps Rope Pushdown/Ab Wheel
    2.5-mile walk

Tuesday
    Air dyne 20 min HIIT
    2.5-mile walk

Wednesday
    Active Rest

Thursday
    Trap-bar Deadlift – 3 sets of 5 Pros / 2 sets of 5-8 SLDL
    Press – 3 sets of 5 Pros / 2 sets of 5-8 FSL
    Circuit of 3-5 sets of 10
    •Inverted Rows
    •Goblet Squat
    •Push Up
    Superset 3 sets of 10-15:
    •DB Curl/BB Calf Raise
    2.5-mile walk

Friday
    Air dyne 20 min HIIT
    2.5-mile walk

Saturday
    Kettlebell Swings/Farmer Walks –5 sets
    2.5-mile walk

Sunday
    Active Rest

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wear it when you hop on the airdyne

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would do it the same day as the AirDyne if it was me. I typically save my weighted walks for days I don’t lift but that’s just me personally.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can do it to warm up or for post workout cooldown.

Like, if you have depleted your stamina in a workout but still feel like burning out calories. Or if you want to condition yourself or your training then you can do it before.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly it won't matter which day. There won't be any benefit to a specific day other than your energy levels and time you have available and even weather dependent. As long as you can get them in that will be what matters most. Could even do it on the days you plan to eat a more calories (family dinners, birthdays).
    =[][][]=== B I G xxx P O P P A xxx P U M P ===[][][]=

If The Bar Aint Bendin, Your Just Pretendin