Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crispy-Crab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

why do people wear hats in the gym

srs

fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10) fahrenheitt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought about it today. I decided I'd look like a douche
    My Comeback Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170725031&pagenumber=

adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adg123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because I'm 18 and my hair is starting to go gray and it's embarrassing, I usually get it shaved (#1), but when it grows out I wear a cap so no one see's

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Crispy-Crab View Post
    srs
    Bald -- self conscious.

thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    a hat that's not straight brimmed or w.e to me is fine, not douchey at all
    those typical toolish backwards new era hats are douchey anywhere, IMO
    i have to swallow my pride and look like a douche sometimes, when its cold outisde and i walk to the gym i have my winter hat on, and then i just keep it on cause my hat hair is crazy
    -DB shoulder press 60s x 7

my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122926931

get me green and i'll rep back

tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjsunstein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls - because they always want to look good and a low hat soaks up sweat, hides the fact they aren't wearing eye make up.

Guys - concious about hair. think they look better. keeps sweat out of face. a low baseball cap also lets the eyes wander.
    The sky is the limit.

Registered User Misslittlebeast's Avatar
    Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I typically hat the whole wearing a baseball hat to the gym look...

But than my friend/gym crush came in last night with one on backwards and loose sweat pants, a fitted t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show her shoulders and traps... She's a beast by the way, very muscular... Anyways suddenly I loved the look, it gave her the tough, hard, boy look that I love on a woman!...
    "Look in the mirror, that's your competition..."

First figure show (Class A) April 23,2016 (NCP)!

sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    keeps the sweat/hair out of my face

Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To ask the fedora gods for sweet poosy and hypertrophy/strenght gains

iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCRICKET will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cringe when I see someone wearing a beanie

Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Athl3te has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its an outfit like any other sport

TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZigg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because they want everyone to know they are douchebags.

PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeteJonesHTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Misslittlebeast View Post
    I typically hat the whole wearing a baseball hat to the gym look...

But than my friend/gym crush came in last night with one on backwards and loose sweat pants, a fitted t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show her shoulders and traps... She's a beast by the way, very muscular... Anyways suddenly I loved the look, it gave her the tough, hard, boy look that I love on a woman!...
    Strong everything
    **Engineering master race crew**
    **MILF crew**
    **Kliff Kingsbury crew**
    **Magna Cum Laude crew**
    **Secretly enjoys Hallmark channel Xmas movies crew**

Registered User BreastsnSpinich's Avatar
    BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreastsnSpinich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wear a previously Flat beak LA Kings hat the the beak curled straight up

I do it because I have a manbun & and will catch less **** for the hat hahah
    If ya ain't riggin, ya ain't livin' Crew
    PB&Js' for the boys crew

Being fit is a lifestyle, not an endgame.

plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) plainmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To block out the sun, duh

Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tonyy926 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couple of reasons:

Maybe their hair is too long that it'll get in their eyes during their workouts

Maybe they're trying to cover up their bald head, aka. Bradley Martyn
    I pull girls & do street interviews IRL, as seen on YouTube:

www.youtube.com/@thetruthtabletv

Natural athlete & Model from the Philippines.

https://www.instagram.com/thetonyd/

On a mission to help men gain confidence & improve their lives.

Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Admit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who Fukin cares lmao

Because they want to? Because they don't want to do their hair? They like to?

Can't believe this thread was even made like ur worrying about what someone puts on their head while they workout.. how are u a douchebag for wearing a hat? Ur such a little fuking estrogenic ******* it blows my mind
    Positivity crew
    Black Knight crew
    28 inch waist crew
    Long leg short torso crew
    1DAYUMAY crew

zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    srs why do ppl care? I regularly wear a hat when i'm too lazy to do my hair or if I wake up late and am in a rush.

tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100) tomhank09 is not very well liked. (-100)
    A hat is much more than just an item of clothing that protects our heads. A hat is an utilitarian and significant piece of headwear for many generations!
    Last edited by tomhank09; 01-03-2023 at 01:20 AM.