Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They have really improved the questlines and stories during the questlines since around Pandaland and that is the main thing I enjoy now when I pick it up for a few months every xpac. Hopefully that is cool again.
    Stern Crew

Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brocq17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    new talents and being able to switch with no restriction is fun as ****. Knowing I don't have to grind ****ing conduits again feels great. Idgaf about the new class or the leveling tbh. I just want to be able to jump into endgame once you hit max level and not worry about having to grind for legendaries, anima power, conduits before I can even raid.
    Rise Up and Conquer Crew

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Eneba has dragonflight on sale believe it or not, $43 after tax! If you add to cart and use code GGD8.

https://www.eneba.com/blizzard-world...gdeals¤cy=USD

Might buy it here, just don't know if it's legit. How can they be selling it at a discount already?
    I ended up buying this and it worked on my account. Very odd that it's already on discount. Hopefully I don't get banned or something.

Played 5 minutes as the new dragon class and the game feels really polished. Think I'll just wait until launch to get into it, don't want to spoil it early.

Edit: Got to 60. Game feels very polished but I'm not overly impressed with the art design of the starting zone. Hopefully the other zones look more interesting. Gameplay is fun.
    Last edited by TugOfPeace; 11-23-2022 at 05:27 PM.
    Pureblood crew

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pallybrah View Post
    Not a wow white knight despite my username but...

Besides the major new content (new zones, dungeons, raid, class etc), if you haven't played in shadowlands the game has gotten significantly better imo. Here's my major takeaways of DF as a shadowlands-sucked-dik-retail-quitter-but-back-for-DF:

No gay anima power/arti power/covenant systems

ALT FRIENDLY. leveling has gotten nerfed and is piss easy. You can 1 to 60 a class in a day with only a few hours. Also no grindy systems in df apparently so you're not tied to a main as hard. Chromie time also means you can level 1 to 60 in any expansion you want, so its a smart way to recycle old leveling content while avoiding repetitiveness

Talent trees feel good. They baked in previous expansions legendary powers and borrowed power (covenants/leggos) into the talent tree. There will be meta builds but rn in prepatch, there's meaningful tradeoffs and build diversity for the classes I've tried. They're well conceived imo

Pve is cross faction. Dungeons and raids completely cross faction.

M+ being buffed to be on par with mythic raiding rewards, but also difficulty increases. Overall the aim is to have smaller 5man content be on par with larger raid content for rewards. As a fan of 5man content, I'm looking forward to just pushing keys and not gaf about raids

Fated raids mean old raids can remain in the current cycle of progression. Also affixes in raids is actually an interesting concept, not sure how it will feel in the long run but since its new to me it feels pretty exciting
    Yea, they're using a renown system instead of the old REP grind, but this one is account wide, so catch up is WAY quicker.

Best part is if you take a patch off you're not years behind because there is no borrow power, it's just talents and gear. And gear can be had within a week, and even faster if you have a guild that's just farming.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    About 10 quests in and I've already run into a non-binary dragon (who has a female vulpera form and a deep male voice) and 2 gay male dragons. Starting to regret buying this, lol.

I did them on beta, but I apparently didn't read very closely.

edit: less than half way through the first zone and now there is a gay human male couple. There hasn't been a single straight couple either.
    Last edited by Kokanee; 11-29-2022 at 06:31 AM.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to believe hamster wheel games are still a thing.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    About 10 quests in and I've already run into a non-binary dragon (who has a female vulpera form and a deep male voice) and 2 gay male dragons. Starting to regret buying this, lol.

edit: less than half way through the first zone and now there is a gay human male couple. There hasn't been a single straight couple either.
    Well this confirms I won't be buying it then, thanks
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tell me you're trolling?!
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000) Kokanee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Tell me you're trolling?!
    I'm not, lmao. They went full woke with this one so far. They seemed to purposely front load all this stuff to send a message.

When I played the beta I didn't read the quest text really so I had no idea. There's one NPC that is a dragon with a vulpera form with a male voice, but as it turns out it's actually a female vulpera form and the dragon is non-binary with a deep voice and vulpera tits. Goes by they/them pronouns.

Then there's a drakonid who talks about his male "mate" (doesn't really make sense as you need both sexes to mate, but ok). Then you get half way through the zone and some guy wants you to gather some stuff for his husband named "Miguel."

And, like I said, there are no straight couples in the game so far at all. The only NPCs who refer to their significant others are gay. I think that was the case in Shadowlands as well as there was the one gay deer in Ardenweald. And I can't recall a single other relationship in the game. But in Shadowlands it was way more subtle. This is really in your face.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not, lmao. They went full woke with this one so far. They seemed to purposely front load all this stuff to send a message.

When I played the beta I didn't read the quest text really so I had no idea. There's one NPC that is a dragon with a vulpera form with a male voice, but as it turns out it's actually a female vulpera form and the dragon is non-binary with a deep voice and vulpera tits. Goes by they/them pronouns.

Then there's a drakonid who talks about his male "mate" (doesn't really make sense as you need both sexes to mate, but ok). Then you get half way through the zone and some guy wants you to gather some stuff for his husband named "Miguel."

And, like I said, there are no straight couples in the game so far at all. The only NPCs who refer to their significant others are gay. I think that was the case in Shadowlands as well as there was the one gay deer in Ardenweald. And I can't recall a single other relationship in the game. But in Shadowlands it was way more subtle. This is really in your face.
    You have got to be fukking kidding me. they actually use they/them pronouns?

fuk this gay world

of warcraft.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    You have got to be fukking kidding me. they actually use they/them pronouns?

fuk this gay world

of warcraft.
    Someone on the official forums is also saying there's a gay centaur couple in the 2nd zone that get married in a quest. So that's at least 3 gay couples in the first 2 zones alone.

This might legitimately backfire on them. WoW players are not really progressive. It is definitely a case of (probably some minority of) the workers pushing their views into the game.

I will just play my 1 month sub and then quit. I didn't really play SL after the first month anyway.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bro this **** sounds so ludicrous that I find it hard to believe (not saying you're lying, rather pointing out how dumb this all is).

Perhaps Blizzard is doubling down on wokeness, probably the end for them if so.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Played wow from the start.. quit 3/4 way through WOLTK (before ICC) loved it.. even got field marshal in original wow.. good times

Came back for Legion (great expac).. quit before the last raid.. came back for BFA.. quit half way through..

Came back for Shadowlands.. was pushed into it by guildies/friends to do so.. but i didn't really want to.. got to max level.. quit in that ****ty place were you can't mount and never touched it again

IF what the guy says about non binary.. multiple gay couples is true.. thank ****ing god i didn't even give up 30/40$ to what is now an awful gaming company

Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    Bro this **** sounds so ludicrous that I find it hard to believe (not saying you're lying, rather pointing out how dumb this all is).

Perhaps Blizzard is doubling down on wokeness, probably the end for them if so.
    I think I would too. Just because WoW is a game that hasn't changed much or changes very slowly. But the woke definitely went off the rails.

The people who made the game are no longer with the company. The last OGs got pushed out during Shadowlands because of the lawsuit. The game has completely different employees and management now.

Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000) Snootz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think I would too. Just because WoW is a game that hasn't changed much or changes very slowly. But the woke definitely went off the rails.

The people who made the game are no longer with the company. The last OGs got pushed out during Shadowlands because of the lawsuit. The game has completely different employees and management now.
    Oh yeah i forgot.. after abusing women

Blizzard decided to remove women showing a TINY bit of cleavage for fruits or cover them up completely

I noticed more and more these gaming companies who made games i used to love.. try to make women look uglier..

Lara croft..
    Dragon age origins>>Dragon age inquisitor
    Mass effect 1-3 vs Andromeda or whatever the **** it was called
    Witcher 3 vs Cyberpunk.. 2 hotties (Trish/morgana) vs 2 average women

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol wut. I don't read any of the quest text, is it still apparent if you just zoom past all of it?

the only "in your face" woke thing I've seen is the whole "body type 1 or body type 2" on the character selection screen. never noticed any gay/phagg0t vibes beyond that.
    Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    lol wut. I don't read any of the quest text, is it still apparent if you just zoom past all of it?

the only "in your face" woke thing I've seen is the whole "body type 1 or body type 2" on the character selection screen. never noticed any gay/phagg0t vibes beyond that.
    There's no anal sex in the cutscenes or anything so you might be ok, lol.

Get to the 2nd zone... get told to go meet the centaur Khan and of course it's a chick. She's also the best hunter apparently.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get to the 2nd zone... get told to go meet the centaur Khan and of course it's a chick. She's also the best hunter apparently.
    omg a female!!!!
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

Originally Posted by MiamiLife305 View Post
    omg a female!!!!
    The only males I've seen on the dragon isles so far have been subordinates or gay. Even the villain is female. It isn't any one thing. The wokeness is overwhelming. Every decision has been made to make it as woke as possible.

edit: I got further into the zone and there are 4 Centaur Khans. 3 of them are female (with 1 explicitly being a matriarchy with only female leaders) and the 4th is some douche bag who everyone hates who only got his position through patricide. They all worship a female god.
    Last edited by Kokanee; 11-29-2022 at 02:32 PM.

JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JosephVis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's no anal sex in the cutscenes or anything so you might be ok, lol.
    hehehe

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just had to do a quest to unite 2 homo centaurs lol
    Petite with nice feet crew

Originally Posted by TheChadofGaming View Post
    just had to do a quest to unite 2 homo centaurs lol
    There's also a lesbian centaur. You return a medallion from her "betrothed" and she says "I will join her in time."

That's 4 out of 4 couples so far in the game that are gay.

I have never seen anything like this. It's starting to seem like a desperate publicity stunt.

Needless to say, there is absolutely no way I'm paying for this game again.
    Last edited by Kokanee; 11-29-2022 at 09:31 PM.

So how exactly do gay centaurs have sex?
    Stern Crew

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    absolutely not
    WoW died after Wotlk
    it's just not the same man

playin RDR2 right now, now that's a masterpiece ded fkn srs

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    absolutely not
    WoW died after Wotlk
    it's just not the same man

playin RDR2 right now, now that's a masterpiece ded fkn srs
    WoTLK was 2008

That is 14 years ago

No chit its no longer the same

You were a kid playing all day after school grinding away with no life
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper