coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coloredzebra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

WHERE DO I FIND HOT WOMEN OUTSIDE OF THE GYM?!/Not ****ting where you eat

My fellow misters, so I'm slowly digging my way out of being a complete NEET and gymcel in my mid 20's. Started going back to college in August, just got a job again, and still consistently hitting the gym (the only consistent thing I've done in life lmao).

I swear the only place I get attention from the opposite sex is in the gym 😭, but majority of folks would say "don't **** where you eat", "gym is your temple, yada yada". If that's the case where do I actually find hot women?! Current schedule is gym mornings, school mid day, then work. Not really a fan of bars and getting plastered.

Tf do I do?

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Farmers Market, Whole Foods, Dog Park. Another gym, example 24hr Fitness gives you access to all 24hr Fitness locations, just go one town over. School, specifically specifically things like cooking classes, women go for the soul purpose of meeting dudes.
    Know Justice

Know Peace

xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I would absolutely mingle with sloots in the gym, don't bother talking to them unless you get indicators of interest though

this will be repeated eye contact at the gym, through the gym mirror, catch them checking you out

you should start networking and expanding your social circle, that will lead you to meet other people aka sloots

also, stop saying neet
    Balanced Test Crew

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    go to the club and get a table.

KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    Farmers Market, Whole Foods, Dog Park. Another gym, example 24hr Fitness gives you access to all 24hr Fitness locations, just go one town over. School, specifically specifically things like cooking classes, women go for the soul purpose of meeting dudes.
    I’ve tried every fukn Whole Foods in the vicinity (four) at various hours. (Weekdays 7pm to 9pm is the best), but Whole Foods is mainly filled with old wealthy people. On rare occasion I’ve seen a youthful pretty girl. Maybe the city I live in doesn’t value organic (it’s not Cali or the Northeast).

Dog Park I hear is a great idea if you have a dog. Apparently it’s very easy to strike up conversation and you both have something in common that happen to be what your single lives revolve around. Sounds easy in theory, I don’t have a dog tho so I don’t kno.

I say wait for an indicator at the gym and just strike up conversation that’s friendly and test the waters out that way. Don’t go in with a pickup line or talk about anything sexual or about their looks. Every hot girl I’ve seen at the gym has been working out with a guy so I just focus on my workout.

Cooking classes tho? Is that really a thing? People actually pay 80 bucks for someone to show you how to chop things up? Aren’t you a loser if you go alone without a date?
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Target
    *Paige Spiranac is 10/10*

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ramoneb87 View Post
    This. Or just join a social sports league and stick around for a few seasons. Eventually you'll find a friend group and meeting girls comes naturally. Best way to find a gf.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    through google

GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You gotta go to a spin class; a farmer's market; pumpkin patch, given the time of year
    "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."-Bruce Lee

*Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew*

KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingBert is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GoldenArmKid View Post
    You gotta go to a spin class; a farmer's market; pumpkin patch, given the time of year
    I’ve tried a spin class. They even gave me a free extra one to try it again.

Most of the girls were on the bulky side. I don’t mind thicker legs but these bishes had thunder thighs even if they were relatively fit. (They kicked my ass tho, ain’t gonna lie. But I was still trying to figure out how to turn the resistance knob correctly and how to get higher on the scoreboard… srs)

Anyways, Biking is too quad focused for my taste (not sulking). I still might try SoulCycle just to see the difference in clientele but I imagine it’ll largely be the same exercise routine (since everyone copying them) and the same type of build of women, just slightly wealthier/better dressed.

I’m surprised you phagg0ts haven’t said hot yoga. That’s where my “type” of hot women are and I go pretty often. I don’t go for the girls but because I enjoy it (and the girls will know if you’re not into it). And you have an excuse to take off your shirt as long as you got the body and don’t sweat profusely.

The right yoga studio is a certainty for hotties (don’t go where there’s ann older crowd) and yoga is pretty awesome anyways. But there’s a few spots I have a theory about outside the mainstream, but I haven’t tested out yet….

Sephora and Lululemon.

I get my shampoo and conditioner from Sephora so there’s an excuse to go in there. There’s always been hot women at Sephora whenever I go who care about their looks, not so sure about Lululemon. I only wear Lulu underwear - the rest of their clothing are for twink men with no v-shape (don’t tell notbadnotbrad). So in the future, anytime I’m nearby, I’ll just stop by and either buy or pretend to buy.
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xbluexhawkx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GoldenArmKid View Post
    Don't go to random **** just because you want to talk to girls

go do something you actually like and want to do

cringe hard when people suggest "salsa dancing" or a "flea market"
    Balanced Test Crew

Originally Posted by xbluexhawkx View Post
    Don't go to random **** just because you want to talk to girls

go do something you actually like and want to do

cringe hard when people suggest "salsa dancing" or a "flea market"
    I mean, if you want to give salsa dancing, spin, yoga or cooking classes a shot then try it out. I didn’t know I’d like yoga as much as I did until I tried it.

Originally Posted by KingBert View Post
    I mean, if you want to give salsa dancing, spin, yoga or cooking classes a shot then try it out. I didn’t know I’d like yoga as much as I did until I tried it.
    if you actually want to do it, do it

don't just go because you want to talk to girls
    Balanced Test Crew

luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) luckyboy23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingBert View Post
    You sound like a virgin.

Originally Posted by luckyboy23 View Post
    You sound like a virgin.
    What a surprise, another incel who thinks top-tier women are supposed to come to him, then later cries about how 2012 changed dating.

Men are supposed to hunt and approach. You won’t be able to approach hot women unless you are also where they go.

LMAO!

roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) roosky11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hang outside modeling agencies, strip clubs, vip lounges, beaches, university campuses' or parks.
    Official MISC Coffee Drinkers V2 thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149174613
    ~California Crew~
    -Misc Night Crew-
    GGG Crew

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Church. Pretend you are all about god. Put her on a leash and turn that church girl into a sloot