Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Official UFC 281 Thread

Picks:

Adesanya
    Weili
    Doostin
    Gutierrez (RIP Frankie, end of an era)
    Hooker
    Riddell
    Reyes

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Frankie Edgar is still fighting?

Good for him.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CellyTech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Frankie Edgar is still fighting?

Good for him.
    Probably not after tonight.

Gutierrez is good, its a tough outing for Frankie if I'm honest. This is good bye for him.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gave my picks and caps on the fights I reviewed in the other thread but I didn't comment on the Adesanya fight, I was waiting for better odds on Periera, I bet him at +175 and I'm happy with it.

Obviously Adesanya already lost 2 times, once by KO, and this is likely to be a striking match between two high level strikers with comparable skill levels, we should not expect a KO or a wide DEC.

If the fight goes to DEC, I slightly favor Adesanya to win it, if it is a KO, I slightly favor Periera to get it but the KO adv is greater and KDs can sway the DEC to Periera.

Adesanya has more experience, not just in MMA generally but specifically in 5, 5 minute round fights, he knows how to win by DEC.

I expect Adesanya to point fight but I don't think Periera will allow him to do that for 5 rounds, he will bring the fight if he has to.

If Periera gets frustrated by the point fighting and gets reckless in an attempt to bring the fight, it opens up Adesanya by KO.

Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Probably not after tonight.

Gutierrez is good, its a tough outing for Frankie if I'm honest. This is good bye for him.
    I think Edgar wins by close DEC at best but his odds are too wide, it might even be worth throwing a flyer on his DEC prop.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I can't afford failure, I'm just browsing."

"They say time is money so when it comes time to mine, I'll take it in blood."

Registered User LeakyQuesadilla's Avatar
    LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000) LeakyQuesadilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got a gut feeling Izzy vs Alex is gonna be a boring ass fight.

Izzy will run away and try to point fight to a win. He doesn't want the poatan heat.
    The training is nothing, the will is everything. The will to act.

Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gainzzz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I gave my picks and caps on the fights I reviewed in the other thread but I didn't comment on the Adesanya fight, I was waiting for better odds on Periera, I bet him at +175 and I'm happy with it.

Obviously Adesanya already lost 2 times, once by KO, and this is likely to be a striking match between two high level strikers with comparable skill levels, we should not expect a KO or a wide DEC.

If the fight goes to DEC, I slightly favor Adesanya to win it, if it is a KO, I slightly favor Periera to get it but the KO adv is greater and KDs can sway the DEC to Periera.

Adesanya has more experience, not just in MMA generally but specifically in 5, 5 minute round fights, he knows how to win by DEC.

I expect Adesanya to point fight but I don't think Periera will allow him to do that for 5 rounds, he will bring the fight if he has to.

If Periera gets frustrated by the point fighting and gets reckless in an attempt to bring the fight, it opens up Adesanya by KO.
    Izzy moves too well and is far too intelligent to get caught imo. The only way he does is if he goes in emotional. I can’t see it happening because that’s the reason he got KO’d in the second fight.

The storyline & spectacle of Pereira KOing Izzy would be insane. I’d love to see it. I think Izzy makes it look easy though. 50-45 decision or a late stoppage.

If Pereira had legit 5 round cardio I’d probably give him more of a chance but he seems to slow down significantly after the first 2 rounds. Cutting that much weight definitely takes something out of him. He would be a force at 205, and we’ll probably see it after this fight.

paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000) paramparam2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could see Izzy winning. I hope Pereira gets the KO though and shakes up the division

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Izzy moves too well and is far too intelligent to get caught imo. The only way he does is if he goes in emotional. I can’t see it happening because that’s the reason he got KO’d in the second fight.

The storyline & spectacle of Pereira KOing Izzy would be insane. I’d love to see it. I think Izzy makes it look easy though. 50-45 decision or a late stoppage.

If Pereira had legit 5 round cardio I’d probably give him more of a chance but he seems to slow down significantly after the first 2 rounds. Cutting that much weight definitely takes something out of him. He would be a force at 205, and we’ll probably see it after this fight.
    C'mon man, we've already seen that's not true with our own eyes, he can definitely get caught, Pereira did what we've seen him do to other people so let's not give Adesanya all the credit for his KO loss lol.

50-45 is possible but I wouldn't call it likely, Adesanya doesn't put up big strike differentials even against lesser strikers.

How Pereira performs in this format is definitely in question, I can't say Adesanya late KO is unreasonable.

Psychological advantage is a real thing, even Adesanya thinks he should be the underdog.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I can't afford failure, I'm just browsing."

"They say time is money so when it comes time to mine, I'll take it in blood."

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting weigh ins. Izzy weighed in a pound heavier than Alex and looked quite dehydrated. I think he put on size for this fight

C'mon man, we've already seen that's not true with our own eyes, he can definitely get caught, Pereira did what we've seen him do to other people so let's not give Adesanya all the credit for his KO loss lol.

50-45 is possible but I wouldn't call it likely, Adesanya doesn't put up big strike differentials even against lesser strikers.

How Pereira performs in this format is definitely in question, I can't say Adesanya late KO is unreasonable.

Psychological advantage is a real thing, even Adesanya thinks he should be the underdog.
    It was going on 6 years ago though, in a different sport. And as I said, it was partly down to Izzy being overly emotional in the fight. I should have said too good/intelligent to get caught *again*. I think everyone would agree that Izzy is pretty much a master at controlling the octagon like Mayweather used to control the ring.

My full prediction is that Izzy stays on his bike hardcore until the 4th/5th round and then starts putting pressure on Pereira. Or he just realizes that he can comfortably cruise to another decision and sticks with it, enraging Just Bleed fans even more.

I will say that Izzy looks kinda rattled. His words are uber confident, but he just looks a bit shook to me. I know fighters don't think like us plebs but Pereira is intimidating af. He has two wins over Izzy, he hits like a fkin truck, he's huge (first time Izzy has ever been the smaller man at MW?), and he looks like he knows something Izzy doesn't with how cold & confident he carries himself.

https://twitter.com/FullCombat_/stat...64673908191233

I can't wait to see what happens tbh.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    According to Dan Hardy's analysis - Izzy wins

Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The body language experts & psychologists are out in full force already on youtube and misc.

"yes but its usually izzy who plays mind games well... i can see izzy defense already break , alot of the people who are good at playing mindgames do not handle it all to well when they are being played with. Just saying he got into izzys head."

Picks:

Izzy by decizzy
    Weili by murder
    Poirier
    Gutierrez
    Puelles
    Riddell
    Reyes by KO (comeback starts now)

Izzy dominated both fights, imagine you know you're the better fighter but just got clipped. Same as Usman, he knows he's better than Leon and just wants another chance.

Lold @ facetime from Ngannou, big brotha gonna come and teach Pereira a lesson at HW if Izzy gets flattened again.

Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was going on 6 years ago though, in a different sport. And as I said, it was partly down to Izzy being overly emotional in the fight. I should have said too good/intelligent to get caught *again*. I think everyone would agree that Izzy is pretty much a master at controlling the octagon like Mayweather used to control the ring.

My full prediction is that Izzy stays on his bike hardcore until the 4th/5th round and then starts putting pressure on Pereira. Or he just realizes that he can comfortably cruise to another decision and sticks with it, enraging Just Bleed fans even more.

I will say that Izzy looks kinda rattled. His words are uber confident, but he just looks a bit shook to me. I know fighters don't think like us plebs but Pereira is intimidating af. He has two wins over Izzy, he hits like a fkin truck, he's huge (first time Izzy has ever been the smaller man at MW?), and he looks like he knows something Izzy doesn't with how cold & confident he carries himself.

https://twitter.com/FullCombat_/stat...64673908191233

I can't wait to see what happens tbh.
    One of the funniest things about MMA discussions is seeing fans call somebody shooked or trying to analyze their body language during weighins or interviews.

Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    One of the funniest things about MMA discussions is seeing fans call somebody shooked or trying to analyze their body language during weighins or interviews.
    Why? It’s part of the build up. Fighters are not robots. Pretending that a fighter has never shown that they are rattled or flustered before a fight is even more ridiculous than us armchair psychologists.

Izzy definitely seems agitated and tense. He also looked awful on the scale (unless he was trolling).

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why? It’s part of the build up. Fighters are not robots. Pretending that a fighter has never shown that they are rattled or flustered before a fight is even more ridiculous than us armchair psychologists.

Izzy definitely seems agitated and tense. He also looked awful on the scale (unless he was trolling).
    Sounds fair. I think the only few fighters who can't be read are Tai Tuivasa & Sean Strickland because they just give 0 phucks about getting punched in the face. Most fighters are still humans who are afraid of getting knocked/choked the fook out in front of 17000 people or brake limbs.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fucc, I got a gig tomorrow and I am going to missed this card.

Really a solid card.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Shame the misc decided to chit itself during the best card of the year.

Pereira has been the second best fighter in 3 fights against Izzy but is 3-0, fkin lmao. I really hope he gets paid in the rematch then moves up to 205, win or lose. The stylistic match ups are much better for him there and the competition is much weaker. He could be another champ champ.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

damn, wizarded
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so fuk it crew

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are we not going to mention how of a dirty fighter that Michael Chandler is? He's a very exciting fighter, but dude is ruthless in a very bad way.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Barteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Are we not going to mention how of a dirty fighter that Michael Chandler is? He's a very exciting fighter, but dude is ruthless in a very bad way.
    I don't even remember seeing anybody getting fish hooked in modern MMA. Punches to the back of the head are a little more common but like 10 in a row is ridiculous.

Shame the misc decided to chit itself during the best card of the year.

Pereira has been the second best fighter in 3 fights against Izzy but is 3-0, fkin lmao. I really hope he gets paid in the rematch then moves up to 205, win or lose. The stylistic match ups are much better for him there and the competition is much weaker. He could be another champ champ.
    Lmao.