🥋 A Karate Kid age 64 🔥 Samraiwise's Avatar
    Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz Samraiwise has the mod powerz

⚖️ What Are the Priorities in Your Life?

What are the most meaningful and important things in your life? Activities, practices, or relationships, and so on, that you want to put genuine effort and time into.

Mine is boring af as always, so my old friends, tell me your story.

🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

⭐ Samurai Break: 140kg(308lb) Failed Bench Press Recovery Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8eIkpZ29u0
    ⭐ Over 35 Journals > Samurai, Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4832373&page=200
    📌 Please Call me Kaz, a 64-year-old 🥋 Karate Kid in Tokyo.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Samraiwise View Post
    What are the most meaningful and important things in your life? Activities, practices, or relationships, and so on, that you want to put genuine effort and time into.

Mine is boring af as always, so my old friends, tell me your story.

Hey YA Kaz, aside from the obvious Family stuff.

I am all about fun and that is my priority, you only get one ride on this roller coaster and I am doing it with laughter and a big grin on... It's who I am, what I am known for and what I do

Good Thread.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Howdy Kaz....

Well....at my age....waking up tomorrow morning would be my first priority.
    After that....continue to set a good example of a human being among my family/friends.

I' feel very fortunate that the wifster and I have lived long enough to retire together until I go EOL.

That's a wrap....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 11-29-2022 at 07:11 AM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, my main priority is getting in my daily lifting, at this point in my life it’s absolutely necessary.

I choose to train over playing the geetar.

But I also am in persuit of finding people who lift and putting them under a 100 rep squat set (see how far they will go) while I stand behind them calling a homo.

One of the trainers at my gym is a studdly underwear model looking guy (it’s my old training partners younger brother). He can dead lift 500 on a lucky day with chit form, but his legs are so damn skinny.

I’ve been bugging him while I’m there, “hey dude, you need some meat on those legs, let’s do a 50 rep squat” he says “fuk that”. Yet he is all hardcore with his upper body workouts.

I felt the same way about light high rep squats in my younger days, like wtf is that gonna do, until Arthur Jones’ former employee put me on one of those sets. I learned more about real training from that one set than a decade of the traditional BS.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My one regret in life is not watching enough television. I need to make that a priority. We only get one chance on this spinning blue mudball and by God, I plan to make the most if it. I am not going to fall into the trap of pushing off my priorities under the illusion that I will always have enough time to change course. This thread has lit a fire under me and today is the day! Netflix has recommended the Dirty Dozen to me, and so I plan to cancel meaningless family time so that I can spend some useful time watching a movie. Thanks for the inspiration all -- you guys are the best!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    King Kazzy, my priorities have changed. I have now sold everything I have to become a Climate Change and Drag Queen Activist. To humbly make people more aware, I have committed to painting a rainbow stripe around the world, walking every step of the way. My journey might take 31 years to complete.

Where's my briefcase!

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This was a big health year for my family, so i have learned not to sweat B.S. that doesn't really matter.
    We all have a clock that expires....... and do you want to spend whatever time you have left "dickin around" on nonsense..... or on things and people that you care about?

As for relationships it is parent, gf, and close high school friends that get together every 3 months for dinner.
    Covid(the last 3 years) made me realize that we need to enjoy family and friends much more.

Activities are still the gym( stress relief) and being outside in fresh air and sun.
    biking jogging tennis
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

Activities are still the gym( stress relief) and being outside in fresh air and sun.
    biking jogging tennis

Ben, read my response. If we ever meet up are you going to do 100 rep squat with me?

We will stand behind each other saying “one more rep homo”. Being srs.

This is why I can’t be a PT, cause who’s going to do that?

This is how i learned!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    We will stand behind each other saying “one more rep homo”. Being srs.
    Yeah, I can't see Ben playing those childish games
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My four boys. This thread has been in my head for awhile trying to articulate what they mean to me but I’m not sure I can.

I was fortunate in I was able to be home with them as they grew up and I can tell you the opportunity to be there for every first, every milestone - and moreover, the opportunity to be there for all of the fleeting moments in between - well, that has been the joy of a f*cking lifetime.

But their mother and I are not the center of their universe anymore nor should we be. Instead, we are part of an increasingly crowded picture that includes friends and soccer and school and activities. We command less of their calendar. But we still find time and make it count and do things and talk just like we always have.

There is nothing I have ever loved more than being a father to my boys. My feelings for them… they’re the sum total of my capacity to love.

And for that opportunity, I am so very lucky.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women
    My enemy/competition is a place with a bunch of furnished rental cabins. There is a woman that manages it. I've heard that she complains that people stay at the cabins for 1 week and then move into one of Paul's places. The owners of the cabins sold them a few years ago because they were losing money.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Faith, family, work, fitness in that order.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    My enemy/competition is a place with a bunch of furnished rental cabins. There is a woman that manages it. I've heard that she complains that people stay at the cabins for 1 week and then move into one of Paul's places. The owners of the cabins sold them a few years ago because they were losing money.
    Did you buy her out at less than the market value and have her thank you for it?
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Did you buy her out at less than the market value and have her thank you for it?
    The cabins are cabins. 2 beds, a bathroom, a dorm fridge and a microwave. If you want to do laundry and cook a real meal you have to go somewhere else. My places are furnished just like a typical residential house. I tell people they just need to bring their clothes and groceries, everything else is there.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only priorities are taking care of myself and my wife. Our kids finally have their lives figured out and are managing their own kids. Also Working on the house and garage and hopefully retiring in a few years.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My children
    My home and my lawn
    My Truck
    My diet
    And starting up my own business (I am opening a mom and pop pet shop as a main gig)
    My hobbies (music, gaming, collecting, miscing)
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rebuilding my life as I'm in the process of divorcing an abusive husband who hit me and my elderly mother in front of our 4 yr old. I was a SAHM mom for a long time, so networking and building my professional life. Being a new single mom. Exercise. Writing Fiction. Friends. Enjoying being single.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyWarrior View Post
    Fiction.
    what kind

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    God
    Family
    Work
    Friends
    Adventure activities
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrazyWarrior has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    what kind
    Whatever inspires me. Literary, sci-fi.

Now I'm inspired to write erotica. I'm working on an erotica novel. I'm new to that genre. i failed in my novel that I tried in grad school. Maybe this new project may spice things up.