WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000)

where did the meme of calling Roman Reigns "the Rock's Cousin" originate?

Looking into the Anoa'i bloodline this doesn't even appear to be the case.

Dwayne firstly isn't even the biological grandson of Peter Maivia, his mother Ata was the daughter of Peter's wife Ofelia but the dad was her 1st husband Sione Papali'i Fitisemanu

Ata is only the adopted daughter which makes the Rock only the adopted grandson, Peter died when the Rock was 10 so he couldn't have passed on much wrestling knowledge - that would've come from Rocky Johnson primarily.

Peter Maivia was also not directly related to the father of the Wild Samoans, he was merely the "blood brother" of Amituana'i Anoaʻi .

I could see this being an issue later if Rock shows up to feud with Roman, since Roman could say he is a pretender (or really a DOUBLE pretender) because he could insult not only Rock (a pretender to the Maivia bloodline) but also Peter Maivia himself (a pretender to the Anoa'i bloodline).

At this point Trinity Fatu (Jimmy Uso's wife aka Naomi Knight) has a stronger claim to a Bloodline collection since she at least married into it and will presumably produce an air if Jimmy ever impregnates her.

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I believe they did the cousin angle with Rikishi and the Rock back in the day. It was never a blood relation but it's been acknowledge in WWE before. They're just playing off of that now.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I remember now lol. Rikishi ran stone cold over with a car to help out his cousin, the rock.

https://prowrestlingstories.com/pro-...ustin-rikishi/
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000) WWFE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just want reigns to be all "you're not really a cousin" to Rock and see how Sami reacts to it