Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Trumps running mate in 2024.

Lets not kid ourselves as everyone knows he is going to run, who should be his VP pick?
    I have a very short list and one of them is a shocker that I think would make the ticket a sure fire winner.

Nikki Haley is an obvious choice, she smart, polished and could take over from day 1 if needed.
    Tulsi Gabbard, again a smart polished woman who I feel would excel in the position.

My dark horse and I think would make it a sure fire thing to win the election, Hillary.
    Come out and reach across the aisle, both parties win and everyone gets what they want. I dont think Trump would every extend the offer nor do I think Hillarys ego would allow her to accept but it would be great fun to watch that $hit happen.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love Tulsi. Don't know all your candidates over there, but cheered for her as she destroyed Kamala last time around and seemed like a sane candidate, but then as she opposed Hillary got taken out by her own. She seems calm, collected, common sense, for peace, kind etc... and all I heard from her has made sense....but since she is against the war machine etc, she has an uphill battle. Hopefully some changes now with twitter etc and hopefully with less censorship more like her can be heard to a greater extent. Thought she would have ticked all the dem boxes last time, but it showed that having a spine and morals wasn't what they were looking for. Plus she is pretty hot!

2 favorite americans in the same vid - Ron Paul and Tulsi .....9 hrs is a bit much, but hey...
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-29-2022 at 08:16 PM.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ultra Mega MAGA Mania 2024. People are offended by this comment, but that's what is coming. It'll only be 4 years though.

......of course if it goes another way than it's fraud all the way. There is no fuking way Brandon ever got more votes than any pres in history, including the savior Obama, that is laughable.

We are in for trouble with MAGA Mania, but trouble is good as some black dude said!!!!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Lets not kid ourselves as everyone knows he is going to run, who should be his VP pick?
    I have a very short list and one of them is a shocker that I think would make the ticket a sure fire winner.

Nikki Haley is an obvious choice, she smart, polished and could take over from day 1 if needed.
    Tulsi Gabbard, again a smart polished woman who I feel would excel in the position.

My dark horse and I think would make it a sure fire thing to win the election, Hillary.
    Come out and reach across the aisle, both parties win and everyone gets what they want. I dont think Trump would every extend the offer nor do I think Hillarys ego would allow her to accept but it would be great fun to watch that $hit happen.
    I agree with you that it would probably never happen. Even if it did though, I am not sure it would help... the reason is that each side would regard their preferred candidate as a sellout and untrustworthy. I think Hilary would instantly become the Antichrist to the wokerati left, and Trump voters, many of whom are already skeptical of his underlying motives, would view this as an insincere political stunt. I think Tulsi Gabbard would be better. Although I disagree with some of her previously expressed policy ideas, I do think she is a principled person, and many people believe that DT is not. This could help add that element to the ticket, and it would make ideological sense given that they do share some views (e.g. both strongly anti-war).
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tulsi has the best hair, imagine how the first sniffer in chief would like that!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I think Hilary would instantly become the Antichrist to the wokerati left
    Left checking in. We can't stand Hillary either. She's pompous, arrogant and has proved to be unqualified.

That might sound familiar.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hillary??? Ok, who has stolen Corbi's account? Negged
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    How about we stop electing semi-senile people in their late 70's to be president? JFK proved that age does not equal wisdom.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Come out and reach across the aisle, both parties win and everyone gets what they want. .
    MAGA Team's heads would explode

however something drastic needs to happen or division will get worse

when the aliens land there will be no division

C'mon aliens ... come for a beer and some wings .... unless you are poultry based beings or even barley based
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    How about we stop electing semi-senile people in their late 70's to be president? JFK proved that age does not equal wisdom.
    I agree.

I remember this coming up when Reagan ran. At the time there were a bunch of 70+ CEO's who were an example of what you can accomplish at that age.

I say we amend the constitution, can't run if you're over 68.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For some this is enough to gag a maggot, others will love this duo

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is angling to be Donald Trump's running mate in 2024, according to two people who have spoken to the firebrand second-term congresswoman about her ambitions.

"This is no shrinking violet, she's ambitious — she's not shy about that, nor should she be," said Steve Bannon, the former top Trump aide who hosts the War Room podcast, where Greene has been a guest.

"She sees herself on the short list for Trump's VP. Paraphrasing Cokie Roberts, when MTG looks in the mirror she sees a potential president smiling back," he added, referencing Roberts, the late political reporter who worked for NPR, ABC News and other outlets

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He will surely lose if Greene runs with him.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She’s got man hands
    (Marshall McLuhan)

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    He will surely lose if Greene runs with him.
    Yep
    747 Driver

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    With Trump being such a polarizing figure, I can’t imagine there are too many voters out there who would say “well I wasn’t going to vote for Trump but I really like Stefanik”, or “I was going to vote for Trump but I really dislike Greene.”

At this point you are either Trump yes or Trump no, I’m not sure the running mate really matters.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is angling to be Donald Trump's running mate in 2024, according to two people who have spoken to the firebrand second-term congresswoman about her ambitions.

"This is no shrinking violet, she's ambitious — she's not shy about that, nor should she be," said Steve Bannon, the former top Trump aide who hosts the War Room podcast, where Greene has been a guest.

"She sees herself on the short list for Trump's VP. Paraphrasing Cokie Roberts, when MTG looks in the mirror she sees a potential president smiling back," he added, referencing Roberts, the late political reporter who worked for NPR, ABC News and other outlets

I don’t disagree with the gag a maggot comment which I’m certain that is your feeling (I feel the same) but you don’t even have the ballz to say the same about Brandon and Harris. You or 7.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    but you don’t even have the ballz to say the same about Brandon and Harris. You or 7.
    That makes zero sense, but hey, that's you

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Exactly, these old fukks are a joke.
    I love eggs.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it did happen and they won, Trump would be visiting Vince Foster, Jeffrey Epstein, Jim McDougal and others five minutes after inauguration.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Exactly, these old fukks are a joke.
    Be careful now
    You are in OV35
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Time to knock the dust off this fukker

Get your guesses in folks....

I am putting a dollar on Large Marge

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trump absolutely picks Kari Lake if left up to him but his advisors will convince him not to. His best bet is to pick someone that appeals to suburban women. Even he knows that Roe f*cked up his chances with that demographic. It could be Elise Stefanik or Kim Reynolds. He already has the evangelical vote locked up no need for a particularly pious running mate this time around.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Large Marge is not his type

and she will off anyone who thinks they can squeeze her out of a VP job
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I were the powers that be who decides the winners in 2024, I’d put Trump/Tulsi or Desantis tulsi in charge. Book it globalists.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3rd party that has Trump, Tulsi, RFK Jr, and the ghost of Ross Perot.

R's and D's are the same thing, but the media wants you to think otherwise.
    The Iron never lies to you

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Trump absolutely picks Kari Lake if left up to him but his advisors will convince him not to. His best bet is to pick someone that appeals to suburban women. Even he knows that Roe f*cked up his chances with that demographic. It could be Elise Stefanik or Kim Reynolds. He already has the evangelical vote locked up no need for a particularly pious running mate this time around.

Trump is a sexual predator now, if he takes Kari as his running mate, don't surprised if at some point the headlines at reads.. "Trump missing, feared drowned, found face down on Kari Lake"

Large Marge is a long shot, but I picked her because she did try and pretty herself up for something, media was reporting she got a pedicure.

Spoiler!