Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    My son. daughter and wife don't want me to get a glass eye because it doesn't move thus doesn't look natural. So, they want me to keep the eye even though I cannot see through it.

I am in the process of purchasing a home in PR right now but not to live, maybe when we retire.

However, I am looking at another house outside of NYC for now.
    Oh okay. Good to hear you will be on your way to new beginnings when the time is right, sometimes a change is all we need. We have recently moved out of the city and life is very
    chill here. So peaceful and the neigbours are super friendly. I love the small country town feel of the place - should have done it sooner. Goodluck with it all

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Oh okay. Good to hear you will be on your way to new beginnings when the time is right, sometimes a change is all we need. We have recently moved out of the city and life is very
    chill here. So peaceful and the neigbours are super friendly. I love the small country town feel of the place - should have done it sooner. Goodluck with it all
    Thanks! I am really sick of NYC and ironically my wife is OK with it

I had a conversation with a couple of my friends from the South Bronx this past Saturday about me hating NYC and leaving and they said jokingly that I was getting old and scared of the streets. In a way they are correct becuase 1. Although I will never fear no man ever (everyone bleeds the same) getting older makes it harder and harder to defend yourself and 2. While I still have my street smarts, the streets have changed and are way too unpredictable now becuase there is no street code of conduct.
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My son. daughter and wife don't want me to get a glass eye because it doesn't move thus doesn't look natural. So, they want me to keep the eye even though I cannot see through it.

I am in the process of purchasing a home in PR right now but not to live, maybe when we retire.

However, I am looking at another house outside of NYC for now.
    I don't think they really do glass eyes anymore, and they certainly would not have to remove your eye. Modern prosthetics are made of acrylic and sit on top of your existing eye, and they will also move normally. It should look and behave like a real eye. You might look into it if you are interested.

https://weare.nhslothian.scot/artifi...made-of-glass/

Good luck with your house searching. I know this has been something you have been thinking about for a long time. Given the state of NYC now, I am sure you could use a little peace.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I don't think they really do glass eyes anymore, and they certainly would not have to remove your eye. Modern prosthetics are made of acrylic and sit on top of your existing eye, and they will also move normally. It should look and behave like a real eye. You might look into it if you are interested.

https://weare.nhslothian.scot/artifi...made-of-glass/

Good luck with your house searching. I know this has been something you have been thinking about for a long time. Given the state of NYC now, I am sure you could use a little peace.
    On tiktok I see so many folks with glass eyes and how they can remove them it looks so crazy. I will definitely look into what you posted.
    On the list for Bannukah

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How’s the recovery going John?
    David

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pirate Santa this year?

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    How’s the recovery going John?
    ****ty to be honest with you, last checkup the surgeon said he doesn't see it getting any worse nor any better, it's the same. He gave me 5 different drops I have to put 2 of them twice a day 1 of them before going to bed and 1 of them every 4 hours.

Said he will see me back on Jan 10th and if nothing changes my options are;

1. Stay with the bump in my eye
    2. Have another surgery, remove this valve and insert a lesser valve that won't work as well as the valve I have now, but he believes my body won't reject this one.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Pirate Santa this year?

LOL might as well huh?
    On the list for Bannukah

So, my surgeon said they have to remove the valve ASAP as my body is not accepting it at all and the mass is not going down, so I am scheduled for another surgery Dec 28th.

After they remove the valve and let my eye heal, they might have to do a 3rd surgery which according to the surgeon will be a non-evasive surgery where they will use a laser to "burn" the vein (or whatever it is that bring fluid to the eye) to stop the fluid buildup which is what caused the pain in the first place.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny, sorry to hear you are having problems. All the best in your surgery, brother and Merry Christmas to you and Patti and family
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, my surgeon said they have to remove the valve ASAP as my body is not accepting it at all and the mass is not going down, so I am scheduled for another surgery Dec 28th.

After they remove the valve and let my eye heal, they might have to do a 3rd surgery which according to the surgeon will be a non-evasive surgery where they will use a laser to "burn" the vein (or whatever it is that bring fluid to the eye) to stop the fluid buildup which is what caused the pain in the first place.

Sorry to hear about the eye, all the best with that and Merry Christmas to you and the Fam
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, sorry to hear you are having problems. All the best in your surgery, brother and Merry Christmas to you and Patti and family
    Thanks man, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Sorry to hear about the eye, all the best with that and Merry Christmas to you and the Fam
    It sucks but I leave it in God's hands, Merry Christmas brotha!
    On the list for Bannukah

Surgery went well, in recovery now, eye feels better, but only time will tell.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surgery went well, in recovery now, eye feels better, but only time will tell.
    All the best, Johnny.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    All the best, Johnny.
    Thanks man, eye (according to my wife)looks better this time around. I have a follow up Jan 3rd with the surgeon so
    On the list for Bannukah