LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A Working Set Each Day For Same Muscle

Hey Ben, you even done this before?

So I’ve found that doing a warmup and 1-working set for multiple days hits a muscle better than doing multiple working sets in one day, especially as a natty.

Example -
    Floor press (or bench or overhead press) 3-4days in a row, do a warmup and 1-work set. Each day add weight or reps.

The above seems to build the muscle better for me than fatiguing the muscle for 3-4 sets in the same day.

Is this an open minded critical thinking discovery?

Some may know this, others, like novice may not. It seems most stick to the same traditional push/pull and muscle group splits?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you know it's better as a natty? Were you not always a natty?

In any case there is a good reason why generations of bodybuilders haven't used this approach and I am sure with a little research you can find out why.

Poor advice imo and really I don't think you should be giving advice tbh, I just watched this video of you doing what is supposed to be tricep extension push-ups and your form was horrendous.

Do yourself a favor and watch some videos, perhaps you aren't strong enough to be doing these yet, maybe do some planks or more core work and you won't look like you are doing that crazy dance move called the worm.

It's been months since I watched any of your videos and only watched this one because you said it was funny... You tricked me.

Good luck
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Pancakes, let’s see your vid since you wanna give great advice.

Yes, my form is better when not suppersetting, this was a super set. My body was pre fatigued from floor press.

I give people props for working harder and improving, unlike you.

Let’s see you dead lift 320 for an easy 10 like I did without any support, hows that for “core”.

I’ve been floor pressing every day except one day here and there, I’ve increased weight or reps every workout, pecs are harder and I’m feeling this in traps too.

As for natty, natties shouldn’t follow the drug users schemes, natties don’t have the edge of drugs but natties have the edge of longevity.

Now go take your pancake shaped titties and show us how great your core is, boy!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hey Pancakes, let’s see your vid since you wanna give great advice.

Yes, my form is better when not suppersetting, this was a super set. My body was pre fatigued from floor press.

I give people props for working harder and improving, unlike you.

Let’s see you dead lift 320 for an easy 10 like I did without any support, hows that for “core”.

I’ve been floor pressing every day except one day here and there, I’ve increased weight or reps every workout, pecs are harder and I’m feeling this in traps too.

As for natty, natties shouldn’t follow the drug users schemes, natties don’t have the edge of drugs but natties have the edge of longevity.

Now go take your pancake shaped titties and show us how great your core is, boy!
    If your core was as strong as your excuse game you would be all set..

Good luck Chump
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    If your core was as strong as your excuse game you would be all set..

Good luck Chump

What excuse? I’m working every chance a I get and try to post a vid when I can.

There are a thousand ways to work core homo. Dead lift and squats are core excercises.

The fuking whole reason I did those extensions is because it’s s new challenge, are you that fuking stupid? Some days I practice them fresh, some days I do them while tired. Two months ago I could only do 3 of them with chit form, now I can do 15, improvement is improvement.

Now let’s see your vids chicken chit, you really think someone from 1979 is gonna see you, you are a homo pussy!!!

Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Narrator02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you doing the same movements for each bodypart or switching that up daily?

Bump, I’m still doing high rep floor presses almost everyday, I will throw in tricep work too.

Making the best gains on this compared to the traditional way of doing progressive 4-5 sets twice a week.

When I started I could barely get 15 reps with 150, now I’m doing 16 reps with close to 160 and doing 30 reps with close to 130.

I’m fully energized every day for these sets. The shoulders are getting wider, harder etc pecs are now sticking out farther than mid section.

The only dieting I follow now is no eating at night anymore.

If I do any training at night, I will just go to sleep after, no eating. The food is used for fuel only, that’s it!

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Interesting. Are doing a full body workout? Or just using this method for one specific movement?
    67Vert