Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Subtleties of bodybuilder's poses as relates to Motivation

Right now, since I am in an area that was directly impacted by Hurricane Ian, even though our house didn't get damaged too badly, still, there is the overall shock of it and post-traumatic reaction. My T levels crashed through the floor and are hurtling to come out on the other side of the planet perhaps in Kyrgystan.

Anyway...

In this state, NOTHING excites me, physically. But nevertheless...

One thing that I find usually find very motivating or at least inducing of fixation is the subtleties that come out in bodybuilder's poses that hint at bigger things.

For example, in a pose that is facing forward, but perhaps just turned a little to the side, and especially if they are wearing full-cut briefs or trunks (preferably white) that fully cover their midsection area to keep things relatively modest, I really like to see just a little modest bit of a line gently curving out from the back that hints at their posterior development. If a guy's physique is fully developed and robust, although not taken to extremes, and his development supports being able to sell himself from virtually all angles and the subtleties come out like that, I find that about as motivating as it can get. I guess that this is the art of bodybuilding...the beauty of physique...if tastefully presented...just focusing on the celebration of hard-won human form at its finest by appreciating the subtleties and hints that suggest so much more than what they are...that's about as good as it gets as an observer and appreciator.