Thread: Weight lose

liban10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Weight lose

Hello friends
    I have been looking for the perfect Tips on
    How to lose weight Easy and Fast. I Have Come
    across Many videos that pertain this Matter
    but the best videos I Found are these : check it
    out and let me know if you batter ones.
    1 : *************.us/7841901
    2 : *************.us/78419085671558
    Cheers
    XXXX

taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JhanDiana View Post
    Losing weight tips include eating healthy, choosing carbs carefully, and eating a high protein breakfast. Self-monitoring, improving metabolic health, and addressing mental wellbeing are also important. Eat at least four servings of vegetables and three servings of fruits daily. Replace refined grains with whole grains. Regular physical activity is vital for both physical and mental health and can help reduce calorie intake.
    Yeah, these are pretty good tips. What worked best for me was brushing my teeth earlier in the night lol, to prevent late night snacking. Not willing to rebrush my teeth again, so I can usually stave off any cravings