Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Florida Crazies

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Florida Crazies

I love Florida and spend a lot of time there, but there are some crazy people there:

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fl...t-sheriff-says

Scary.

There are a lot of alcoholics and drug addicts on the islands, but overall the people are SO much nicer than they are in California, and I love the palm trees and warm water. A lot of people who got into legal trouble up north move down there. For instance one 54 year old guy had a DUI and didn't go to court but moved to Florida where he can use a bike an doesn't need a driver's license. He stopped drinking when I met him, but then he started drinking again and lost his job due to the drinking.

Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They don’t call us the “Gunshine” State for nothing.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    They don’t call us the “Gunshine” State for nothing.
    LOL.

I love Florida and it's my second home, but it's definitely different from California in terms of guns. Both of my friends carry guns in Florida.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This should be a good thread Dustin, here's a licker from the sunshine state

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Good one! ^^^^^

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daughter is moving to Tampa at the end of the month and we're doing Christmas down there.

Have wanted to just do a Florida vacay for Christmas for 25 years. Wife always said it was too tacky, now it's fine apparently.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Boycott Gatorade
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Daughter is moving to Tampa at the end of the month and we're doing Christmas down there.

Have wanted to just do a Florida vacay for Christmas for 25 years. Wife always said it was too tacky, now it's fine apparently.
    Tampa area is fun to visit. Take some time and head over the bay to Clearwater/St.Pete too.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Tampa area is fun to visit. Take some time and head over the bay to Clearwater/St.Pete too.
    I agree. I love Gulfport and St. Pete's beach! You can't beat those white sand beaches there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I agree. I love Gulfport and St. Pete's beach! You can't beat those white sand beaches there.
    I used to hang at St. Johns Pass all the time. Besides Clearwater Beach its my favorite. But if not into beaches, downtown St. Pete has a bunch to do. Glass Museum, Dali, and the pier are all good "grown up" places to visit. Then you have a bunch of great bars/restaurants too. If not for the tourists its fun

Head up north on US19 a bit (not during rush hour though) and visit the Lucky Dill for dinner if you get NY homesick. Fantastic food and atmosphere.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    I used to hang at St. Johns Pass all the time. Besides Clearwater Beach its my favorite. But if not into beaches, downtown St. Pete has a bunch to do. Glass Museum, Dali, and the pier are all good "grown up" places to visit. Then you have a bunch of great bars/restaurants too. If not for the tourists its fun
    I'm into beaches and wife is into shopping and sightseeing.

I like local places to eat where there's no tourists, used to be a site called greasyspoon.com that would give you inside info on these gems, sadly I think it was sold to tripadviser or some crap site like that.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm into beaches and wife is into shopping and sightseeing.

I like local places to eat where there's no tourists, used to be a site called greasyspoon.com that would give you inside info on these gems, sadly I think it was sold to tripadviser or some crap site like that.
    Tampas the goat. If you're tryna avoid tourists, do St Pete beach, not clear water. Couple beach bars there that are stacked with beautiful people (locals primarily) - Post card inn comes to mind. But you'll be down in the off season, so that'll be hit or miss.

-Ybor for a drink and a bite during the day (avoid at night unless you carry)

-St Pete pier is a world class venue (the foods like B league, but the views god like)

-Downtown Tampa, do Jacksons, Armatuer Works, or American Social depending on what sorta vibe you want. (Armatuer more family/laid back, Jacksons and Social are more clubby)

-There are these party barges that launch out of both downtown St Pete and The double tree on the 60 causeway (towards Tampa). I always whip by these bishes on my boat, and they look like a ****ing great time. I'd do one of those if you're not renting a boat. If got the cash to rent a boat, (do getmyboat.com) and get a capn to take you to Passage Key (million dollar sandbar where alota chicks go topless and yachts are everywhere) or Eggmont key (a ferry also runs to Eggmont, and its more like a wildlife island).

That right there should set you solid bruh.
    Last edited by FinBra; 10-18-2022 at 07:58 AM.

This is Crazy for sure

Originally Posted by FinBra View Post
    If got the cash to rent a boat, (do getmyboat.com) and get a capn to take you to Passage Key (million dollar sandbar where alota chicks go topless and yachts are everywhere)
    This is perfect, we'll be spending our 25th wedding anniversary down there, my Wife will be so surprised to find I chartered a boat to a topless beach!

Reps Brah

FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinBra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is perfect, we'll be spending our 25th wedding anniversary down there, my Wife will be so surprised to find I chartered a boat to a topless beach!

Reps Brah
    Lol! Didn't read close enough to see that you're on the anniversary. To be fair, I take the wife there all the time - its a solid party on a Saturday and the waters crystal clear. Sometimes you're around the titties, sometimes not. Depends on luck and where ya throw anchor.

Better to stick to eggmont key then if you're thinking of chartering a boat I'd say.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Yikes! I feel like many in Florida are running from a DUI or some sort of charge from their state up north, at least the weird ones I met.

Originally Posted by FinBra View Post
    Tampas the goat. If you're tryna avoid tourists, do St Pete beach, not clear water. Couple beach bars there that are stacked with beautiful people (locals primarily) - Post card inn comes to mind. But you'll be down in the off season, so that'll be hit or miss.

-Ybor for a drink and a bite during the day (avoid at night unless you carry)

-St Pete pier is a world class venue (the foods like B league, but the views god like)

-Downtown Tampa, do Jacksons, Armatuer Works, or American Social depending on what sorta vibe you want. (Armatuer more family/laid back, Jacksons and Social are more clubby)

-There are these party barges that launch out of both downtown St Pete and The double tree on the 60 causeway (towards Tampa). I always whip by these bishes on my boat, and they look like a ****ing great time. I'd do one of those if you're not renting a boat. If got the cash to rent a boat, (do getmyboat.com) and get a capn to take you to Passage Key (million dollar sandbar where alota chicks go topless and yachts are everywhere) or Eggmont key (a ferry also runs to Eggmont, and its more like a wildlife island).

I agree! St. Pete Beach was amazing and I've been to some of the top beaches in the Caribbean. I went in February and it wasn't crowded and full of tourists, and that's during Florida's season.

Reps Brah
    Congratulations on your 25th anniversary!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Yikes! I feel like many in Florida are running from a DUI or some sort of charge from their state up north, at least the weird ones I met.
    Had a bunch of buddies my age scramble off to FL after HS Grad. 2 made it.

G had a chitload of traffic tickets back east, he just went and stayed, had lots of family connections down there. Wonder what would happen if he got pulled over if he was here again, tickets were like 30 years ago.

S was my best HS Bud. AMAZING Artist, he could work anywhere so he chose FL, still there, does cars. I'll post up some of his work if interest warrants.

Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000) Milo1974 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not a very helpful post coming from me, but Florida really is quite a world all unto itself. The only things it really lacks are mountains/mining/oil and 4 seasons. Other than that, there's just about every kind of culture down here, a generous helping of cosmopolitan areas, and get-away-from-it-all country, beaches, and islands. There's faster-placed big metro areas like Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa/St. Pete, and even SWFL to an extent just because you have so many Northerners who were successful enough (not laid back) to retire down here. And you have slower-paced Southern Living further inland and in Northern Florida (anything North of Orlando, except for perhaps Jacksonville, and into the panhandle).

Had a bunch of buddies my age scramble off to FL after HS Grad. 2 made it.

G had a chitload of traffic tickets back east, he just went and stayed, had lots of family connections down there. Wonder what would happen if he got pulled over if he was here again, tickets were like 30 years ago.

S was my best HS Bud. AMAZING Artist, he could work anywhere so he chose FL, still there, does cars. I'll post up some of his work if interest warrants.
    Interesting. LOL about the traffic tickets. That's quite common. A lot of my friends moved to Florida as well, hence why I go there often.

Originally Posted by Milo1974 View Post
    Not a very helpful post coming from me, but Florida really is quite a world all unto itself. The only things it really lacks are mountains/mining/oil and 4 seasons. Other than that, there's just about every kind of culture down here, a generous helping of cosmopolitan areas, and get-away-from-it-all country, beaches, and islands. There's faster-placed big metro areas like Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa/St. Pete, and even SWFL to an extent just because you have so many Northerners who were successful enough (not laid back) to retire down here. And you have slower-paced Southern Living further inland and in Northern Florida (anything North of Orlando, except for perhaps Jacksonville, and into the panhandle).
    I miss the mountains when I'm in Florida.

You do have quite a mix of cultures in Florida.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Daughter is heading out today at 12:30 ET for move to FL from East Coast.

Having some feelz for sure.

I've done all I can, got her Triple A, car fluids all topped off, new tires etc.

Any Tampa area O35 want to be available as a local emergency contact please PM, I would do the same for your kiddo.

Update:

The BF has always been pretty good with money, had 30K in the bank at age 20. Looking for a job and finds one that is gonna send him a check for 4K for tools and he has to wire them 2K back. He deposits the check and wires the money and I'm sure you know how the rest of the story goes. What a fukkin idiot, if he had just ran this past my kid she would have shut it all down immediately.

Update:

The BF has always been pretty good with money, had 30K in the bank at age 20. Looking for a job and finds one that is gonna send him a check for 4K for tools and he has to wire them 2K back. He deposits the check and wires the money and I'm sure you know how the rest of the story goes. What a fukkin idiot, if he had just ran this past my kid she would have shut it all down immediately.
    Gen Z. Sigh lol.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Looks like I'll be in Tampa the first week of the new year if anyone wants to throw some iron around and grab a drink.

In Florida now.

I can't believe the amount of fireworks allowed in residential neighborhoods for NYE. Was like a warzone until past 2 am. I like fireworks, but these houses are 3 feet apart, was shaking the windows. Way more than a pack of blackjack firecrackers, literally M 40's and M 80's

In Florida now.

I can't believe the amount of fireworks allowed in residential neighborhoods for NYE.
    Was like a warzone until past 2 am. I like fireworks, but these houses are 3 feet apart, was shaking the windows. Way more than a pack of blackjack firecrackers, literally M 40's and M 80's
    Wow! That sounds like Florida.

It definitely isn't like that in California. The police are pretty strict here about that stuff.

How is the weather there? I think there was a cold front last week?

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

How is the weather there? I think there was a cold front last week?
    A humid 72.

My Daughter has an untouched fenced in 1/4 acre yard. It amazes and saddens me that they don't do anything with it.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like I'll be in Tampa the first week of the new year if anyone wants to throw some iron around and grab a drink.

Are you near Del Ray? You should go find Jason G. Andrew etc and get yourself on film blasting chest and arms!