Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    my old boss at my old job used to do this to employees he wanted to fire

the excuse would be hours are tight and he would schedule them 1 day a week, knowing damn well they can't live off it, it would take a couple weeks for the said employee to be like ok "i'm out."

not sure why he wouldn't just fire him, maybe has to do with unemployment?
    It's downright weird in Western society because of how different our culture is where it just comes off as petty and passive aggressive. I can at least understand how it would be perceived in Japan, and this difference in culture might have led her to believe something else was going on, although that doesn't excuse her.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Updates: She lied as we saw but it was worse than even that. She's later come out and just completely unraveled her own statement with new ones. Also the game seems to have benefited from this publicity and is going to do even better, so fuk her.
    I saw that ha ha.

Just from what I knew about Hideki Kamiya, for him to get off Twitter must've meant something pretty crazy wasn't being told.

What's even crazier is that he mad an unwitting gambit that paid off (apparently he was the one who closed his own Twitter, not Twitter closing him like some speculated) because she was the one who disclosed the rest of the details, not Kamiya or Platinum.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Updates: She lied as we saw but it was worse than even that. She's later come out and just completely unraveled her own statement with new ones. Also the game seems to have benefited from this publicity and is going to do even better, so fuk her.
    Lesson here is to never white knight for these sloots.

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    #believeallwomen
    Petite with nice feet crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    It's downright weird in Western society because of how different our culture is where it just comes off as petty and passive aggressive. I can at least understand how it would be perceived in Japan, and this difference in culture might have led her to believe something else was going on, although that doesn't excuse her.
    Exactly, there's no karmic force in the universe that says she had to always have the gig and be well-compensated for it - she was working in a freelance capacity. It's up to the devs to determine whether they value that consistency from title to title. They clearly didn't care much about maintaining the same VA. VAs usually get paid whether the video games they voice bomb or succeed - the paycheck won't always be commiserate with sales figures, but they aren't chained to their employers either. Not like she was somehow subject to an abusive labor relationship.

Whether players care enough that the VA will be different, who knows. I'm not a Bayonetta enjoyer so I can't comment to how good/memorable her work was. That pretty much everyone appears to only have heard of Hellena Taylor only after her social media raging despite voicing a relatively known character goes to show she clearly didn't have the influence to command the big payday she was looking for.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis