dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100) dinka323 is not very well liked. (-100)

Supplement advice

Who can give me a supplement advice ?
    I have tried it all!!!!! The best the worst
    The medium..
    I can’t stick to the same thing
    Dropped 26 lbs last year got my six pack back .. super solid
    And now got lazy again gained back about 8 lbs
    Most of course water
    Need help kicking bad habits (sweets)
    😂…
    I lost weight by taking special herb blend and using Japanese diet method ..
    And running religiously 3-4 miles
    Daily …
    Haven’t had time to commit
    But I’m willing to listen
    No problems
    No allergies
    I’m 40 and and don’t look or feel like it (good genes 🙏)

jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100) jfit98 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Take nothing but protein. Pure protein with no additives.

I also take pure glutamine and pure creatine, but not necessary.

Nothing else is recommended, really. I worked at vitamin stores for 5 years and I'm a certified personal trainer (NASM) working toward a PhD.

Most supplements are at best unnecessary, and at worst, dangerous due to all the chemical additives, artificial sweeteners, etc.

It's very hard to find pure unflavored high-quality protein powder, as there are only a couple choices out of all the hundreds of options.

99% of the supplement industry is marketing gimmick. They will hate me saying so because it's a multi-billion dollar industry.

Pro bodybuilders have contracts with supplements but to achieve those unnatural sizes they have to take steroids.

That's why there's another class of bodybuilding, "Natural Bodybuilding", because you cannot achieve pro bodybuilder sizes naturally without steroids, and most girls don't like that kind of size anyway.

The best build is fit with some natural size.

The best supplement is pure protein powder with nothing added. But you don't even need that, depending on your goals. It's just more convenient and easier to get more protein without carbs and fat.

Glutamine and creatine are proven, but not necessary. They will marginally increase gains, but only when used with a rigourous workout regimen and great diet of natural food. Is $40/mo extra pocket change to you? Then why not! Take glutamine and creatine too. Otherwise, don't waste your money.

But if you want to look like Arnold at his peak, then there's only one way: anabolic steroids. But look at Arnold now. Not looking very good. Steroids aren't worth it. Steroids guys will disagree, but they also have a right to their opinion and spend thousands for the privilege.
    Last edited by jfit98; 10-19-2022 at 03:55 AM.

stockbroking2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What is Tpin represents Exchange Individual ID Number. Notwithstanding TPIN, you as a financial backer or dealer needed to confirm the exchange with OTP. CDSL is the vault with which your Groww Demat account is enlisted.

https://www.thebeststockbroker.com/what-is-tpin/