Robert1989Cork is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bodybuilding Friendly Supermarkets

Hi all,

I have just moved to Paris and will be here for 3 months. As much as I would love to dine out and eat baguettes and cheese everyday, I want and need to eat off a meal plan. I am looking for specific foods that I can't seem to find - see below. Perhaps I need to go to a gigantic Carrefour? Aldi and Lidl are really good for this type of stuff plus loads more fresh food back in Ireland but both were very disappointing here. Please let me know of ay good places and/or brands. Thanks!

- 0% fat Greek yogurt
    - turkey rashers/bacon
    - turkey burgers
    - almond butter
    - egg whites

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This presupposes that there are bodybuilding friendly foods - which most people here would contend that there are not. Sure, you need to get more protein than most people get - but there are many many ways to achieve your required nutrients without eating a really dull menu. The French are generally pretty slim and healthy despite drinking wine, smoking, eating lots of white bread and cheese. Something to think about.

I mean, you're in France... eating like that would be almost criminal.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try snails for your go-to protein source.