Omjo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Questions about supplementation routine

HI!

SO, I've been sticking to working out for the past year and feel like my understanding has deepened very well and I've gained significant progress in multiple areas. However, I feel like my progress is stalling or just isn't as fast as I want it to be. When I was in high school, I went from doing bar exercises to squatting 225 max and benching 185 max in like a year. Now years later after falling off of it, I've gone from bar exercises to around 140 max on bench, and squat is still sitting around 100 after a little over a year and a half. So now, i'm wondering how I can continue to improve and want to know what supplementation routines are generally used. I'm going natty btw, and want to get gains as fast as possible without the use of illegal substances (because its not sustainable to me). Like, I need to be able to order things on amazon or go to the local GNC to be able to buy this stuff and it needs to be within budget if possible but I'm certainly willing to spend more.

Here's the background: i'm a 5'8" 29yr old Hispanic male weighing 155 lbs. I've been losing weight this whole time and have gone from 170-155 and I'm currently cutting to try to get to a lower weight because I found that I'm still fat because of having a smaller frame. Once I get down to 145 I'll begin bringing my intake to Maintenance level while consuming more protein. During my cutting, I lift 5 times a week: 1 leg day, 2 push days, 2 pull days in a cycle (without going into specifics) for about 1hr each session. I'm currently consuming around 1400 cals, ~150g protein, ~100g carbs, ~40g fats during the week with the weekend being off days. When I'm off of cutting i'll probably raise protein to around 180-200 and carbs/fats to match around 1700 or however much. I have creatine available, and go on and off using it in week long sessions where I drink it in 20g per day. I have like a small bodybuilding test supplement, and fish oil but thats pretty much it.

I'm wondering what sort of routines you guys use and what's your progress like with them. Like, what's your routine and what do you use and how do you use it (Natty answers please). I greatly appreciate your guys' help if you can provide it.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Multivitamin if you need it.

Maybe look at creatine (5grams/day, no need to load).

That’ll probably do it.
    Strong & Unstable

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Multivitamin if you need it.

Maybe look at creatine (5grams/day, no need to load).

That’ll probably do it.
    Agreed with this. A good well rounded multi vitamin, creatine and a quality protein powder to help you hit your protein intake would be a great start.