Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrisonWallet View Post
    Religion is a good way to make low IQ troublesome Adults behave, sort of like Santa Claus does for Children. They should have kept God and Country in the school system and continued to push living a good Christian life. We are witnessing the downfall of a Society that does not fear God or Santa Claus.

In saying that, until someone shows me proof of a sky faerie, I will not be going to worship at a holy temple, nor will I pay 10-20% of my income as a tithe to the Church. I want to believe.
    What you believe is that your life is completely meaningless and has no purpose and there is no right or wrong and because you willingly accept that, there is no further purpose to try to "prove" anything to you.

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CelestialAsian View Post
    Having different religion does not negate the fact being religious is a must for being a top fighter. Had I made the claim that so and so religion produces better fighter, then we can discuss this. But this thread isn't about that. Nice attempt at a strawman, though.

Yes, thank you for proving my point that atheism IS dysgenics by proving the fact that people, by nature, have been religious throughout all of our history. As I said, atheism is a luxury only afforded to the most privileged 1st world fedora tippers. You will never find an atheist that grew up in harsh and violent surroundings.

3rd point, of course top fighters being religious says everything about atheism being dysgenics. You cannot be a top fighter without being a genetic beast with high testosterone coursing through your veins. Of course one's ability to fight says everything about his superior genetic make up. Are you dense?

Your example of bears, tigers, and gorillas is nothing but a red herring and cope. Humans are the very top apex predator on this planet. A tiger being physically bigger and stronger than Mike Tyson doesn't change the fact that Mike Tyson and all GOAT tier fighters are physical specimen in comparison to limp wristed atheist genetic rejects.

Nice attempt at copium, bro. Fact remains, atheism is dysgenics.
    Everything you said is retarded.

Having high testosterone is one type of genetic advantage, doesn't mean outright superiority.

Brad Pitt is an atheist and he could probably fukk any top tier fighters b1tch easily. Doesn't seem very dysgenic now does he?

Pathetic cope thread. You can pigeonhole atheists as redditor lookalikes all you want but it's still an obvious cope
    Person

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    What you believe is that your life is completely meaningless and has no purpose and there is no right or wrong and because you willingly accept that, there is no further purpose to try to "prove" anything to you.
    I define what is right or wrong to me, and I live my life accordingly. I do not look to others for guidance. I set the example and standards for myself. Life is a phenomenon. Its meaning is entirely subjective.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrueLiberal View Post
    I define what is right or wrong to me, and I live my life accordingly. I do not look to others for guidance. I set the example and standards for myself. Life is a phenomenon. Its meaning is entirely subjective.
    Yes, nothing that disagrees with my statement.

Self defining what is right or wrong or your standards is the same as never having it at all.

If you follow the logical hole of atheism you must accept there is no objective meaning or purpose to your life and you simply make up whatever you want. Which you are free to do of course.

CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Supaduck0 View Post
    Everything you said is retarded.

Having high testosterone is one type of genetic advantage, doesn't mean outright superiority.

Brad Pitt is an atheist and he could probably fukk any top tier fighters b1tch easily. Doesn't seem very dysgenic now does he?

Pathetic cope thread. You can pigeonhole atheists as redditor lookalikes all you want but it's still an obvious cope
    Brad Pitt was raised Christian, went through his rebellious cringe atheist phase, and is now back on the religion bandwagon.

premierchristian.news/en/news/article/brad-pitt-says-he-s-given-up-on-atheism-and-clings-to-religion

movieguide.org/news-articles/popular-articles/brad-pitt-says-hes-no-longer-an-atheist-only-identified-as-one-to-be-rebellious.html

You absolute retard LOL!

Bringing up Brad Pitt was the worst name you could have done. A shining example of how a Chad always reverts back to his nature. Brad Pitt was always going to be religious because of his Chad DNA.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peoples of all religions have had their armies stomped, cities burned, women raped and families enslaved by men of another faith.

Believing in a god or not has nothing to do with being a good fighter or not.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    I was gonna rep you after your absolutely unhinged neg because (save you being a sodomite), I feel bad for you for your hatred of God. You realize you're going to hell right?

I'm pretty sure a very large percentage of atheists were abused as children too. That's why they hate God so much. It's hard to not be angry at people blaspheming my savior but then I remember dat dere eternity of hellfire and brimstone that awaits them.
    Oh lawd!
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    ah, so jesus would do MMA if he lived in 2022?

makes sense.
    I guess my overall question is I don't understand the correlation to being a combat athlete and being religious, especially since ironically the Bible most likely teaches against violence.

More to the point the majority of the world is religious. You walk up to a random person on the street and ask them they'll most likely profess to some denomination of faith.

PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you telling me what I believe?

I believe family is important. Lead a good, honest, hard working life and reap the rewards and benefits. Lead our Children to be good, honest, hard working people who will continue your Legacy and pass good, decent, honest values to the next Generation.

I believe if there is a God, and we meet him at the Pearly gates upon death, he will accept us into his Kingdom of Heaven, as we lived our lives without cruelty and hate thrust upon others.

I believe there is no afterlife, but if there is, reincarnation makes the most sense. Most likely we pass from this Earth, and everything is as it was before we were born, simply nothing, because we have no awareness.

I believe we should enjoy our lives while we can, we never know when it will end. If you want to spend part of your life praying to a God you do not know exists, more power to you.

I believe we need to Make America Great Again!

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brad Pitt was raised Christian, went through his rebellious cringe atheist phase, and is now back on the religion bandwagon.

premierchristian.news/en/news/article/brad-pitt-says-he-s-given-up-on-atheism-and-clings-to-religion

movieguide.org/news-articles/popular-articles/brad-pitt-says-hes-no-longer-an-atheist-only-identified-as-one-to-be-rebellious.html

You absolute retard LOL!

Bringing up Brad Pitt was the worst name you could have done. A shining example of how a Chad always reverts back to his nature. Brad Pitt was always going to be religious because of his Chad DNA.
    lol you're only here to rustle jimmies

Pitt didn't come back to christianity though, just a vague spiritual "we're all connected".

Plenty of attractive 100% atheists though anyway
    Person

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe if there is a God, and we meet him at the Pearly gates upon death, he will accept us into his Kingdom of Heaven, as we lived our lives without cruelty and hate thrust upon others.
    The concept of hell AND heaven is pretty phucked up if you really stop and think about it. If you get into heaven, what if your mom or your best friend or your grandpa didn't? You would be sad in heaven....not unless God brainwashes your soul and makes you forget they ever existed so you'd just be a mindless angel drone floating around bloviating endlessly about how much you love god for all eternity. Moreover, will you still have to go to "church services" while in heaven? And if you do, what would be the point other than to stroke the ego of God?

Also...This idea that our consciousness never really dies but we still somehow have nerve endings as a "soul" to feel the pain of the exothermic production of heat in the form of fire from this "hell"....and if our souls can feel pain from fire does that mean people that are creamated or die in a house fire can feel the pain of that fire even if they get into heaven? Furthermore why would you be punished while in hell when you've been sent there for doing what satan wanted you to do? And by that I mean working on "Sabbath" (sundays) or wearing clothing of two different fabric or not killing your kids for talking-back.

How does any of this make sense?

I'm a Deist. If there is a powerful being out there it doesn't care about us anymore than we care about the ants in their little ant colony in our backyards. And if there is a religion we're suppose to be following it most certainly isn't any of the abrahamic faiths it's most likely some long dead religion from some South American tribe thousands of years ago.
    Last edited by Maestro; 10-07-2022 at 10:12 AM.

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Oh lawd!
    I like you man. You're my favorite atheist on here. God bless, srs.
    Isaiah 45:22-23. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Catholicism debunked
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179267571

Pure blood

PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Oh lawd!

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes, nothing that disagrees with my statement.

Self defining what is right or wrong or your standards is the same as never having it at all.

If you follow the logical hole of atheism you must accept there is no objective meaning or purpose to your life and you simply make up whatever you want. Which you are free to do of course.
    No. I can self define a standard and then have it. And I do. Right. There is no objective meaning or purpose, only a subjective one. Damn right, I am. Feelsgoodman.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tyson Fury is such a mogger. On a side note, lol at blacks who convert to Islam, Muzzies enslaved a lot of them too.

Why are you telling me what I believe?

I believe family is important. Lead a good, honest, hard working life and reap the rewards and benefits. Lead our Children to be good, honest, hard working people who will continue your Legacy and pass good, decent, honest values to the next Generation.

I believe there is no afterlife, but if there is, reincarnation makes the most sense. Most likely we pass from this Earth, and everything is as it was before we were born, simply nothing, because we have no awareness.

I believe we should enjoy our lives while we can, we never know when it will end. If you want to spend part of your life praying to a God you do not know exists, more power to you.

I believe we need to Make America Great Again!
    If you do not believe in a higher power, nor an afterlife and recognize you only get 1 shot at life then why do you work so hard for the next generation and your legacy knowing you will never see nor reap any benefits from it? Why do you care about honesty, not being cruel or hating, knowing you can benefit yourself greatly in many situations by doing the opposite? Putting self-imposed handicaps on yourself for absolutely no reason seems quite irrational to me but hey, you do you.

No. I can self define a standard and then have it. And I do.
    You absolutely can. I'd question the value of a standard you can change on a whim as it suits you, but you do you.

If you do not believe in a higher power, nor an afterlife and recognize you only get 1 shot at life then why do you work so hard for the next generation and your legacy knowing you will never see nor reap any benefits from it? Why do you care about honesty, not being cruel or hating, knowing you can benefit yourself greatly in many situations by doing the opposite? Putting self-imposed handicaps on yourself for absolutely no reason seems quite irrational to me but hey, you do you.

You absolutely can. I'd question the value of a standard you can change on a whim as it suits you, but you do you.
    Governments and religions can change laws on a whim too. It doesn't mean they do. Feel free to question my standards. One of my standards is to not give a chit what insects think of me lol. My standards are no less objective than yours. It's just you follow someone like me.

CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks to TrueLiberal failing miserably by bringing up Brad Pitt, I came across this link:

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/celebs-who-are-religious-or-atheists

Notice just how utterly true my observation is LMAO:

Religious:

Chris Pratt
    Denzel Washington
    Mark Walhberg
    Martin Sheen
    Orlandom Bloom
    Morgan Freeman
    Matthew McConaughey

Predominantly males, predominantly Chads, predominantly Tyrones. Pure eugenics.

Now observe the dysgenics on the atheist side:

Daniel Radcliff
    Jack Black
    Ricky Gervais
    Seth McFarlane
    Hugh Laurie
    Ian Mckellar

Nothing but jesters, clowns and pheggets. Not a Chad among that list. Nothing but rats and weak looking beta males.

Repeat after me: atheism is dysgenics.

milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Atheists are low IQ

Governments and religions can change laws on a whim too. It doesn't mean they do. Feel free to question my standards. One of my standards is to not give a chit what insects think of me lol. My standards are no less objective than yours. It's just you follow someone like me.
    Sure bro.

Originally Posted by milfmanmilk View Post
    Atheists are low IQ
    More accurately, they are the definition of midwits.

They are your typical left leaning liberals who are just smart enough to function in a society that religion has built, but far too stupid to have any sort of self awareness or the self realization that they and their type can only ever exist due to the advances and influences religions have had on mankind.

Their entire identity hinges on their perverse obsession with the IDEA of being intelligent. This narcissism has warped their views on life and existence. They have become their own God.

The reality is that these dysgenic genetic rejects are identical to their atheist ideology: parasitic in nature. Atheists and atheism can only ever manifest in an already flourishing religious society. This is the fundamental truth they cannot avoid.

There has never been a successful atheist society, culture, or civilization. It simply does not exist. It has never existed. You will not find a single atheist civilization in all of human history.

Atheism is borne only from the excess of the material world.

It is purely a LUXURY of the tail end of a declining society. Atheism comes only after the stomach has been fattened, the roof built overhead, the safety of women and children guaranteed, the excess of hedonism seeping into culture, the rampant promotion of sodomy and promiscuity, and most of all, the decline of man, courage, and morals.

milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) milfmanmilk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More accurately, they are the definition of midwits.

They are your typical left leaning liberals who are just smart enough to function in a society that religion has built, but far too stupid to have any sort of self awareness or the self realization that they and their type can only ever exist due to the advances and influences religions have had on mankind.

Their entire identity hinges on their perverse obsession with the IDEA of being intelligent. This narcissism has warped their views on life and existence. They have become their own God.

The reality is that these dysgenic genetic rejects are identical to their atheist ideology: parasitic in nature. Atheists and atheism can only ever manifest in an already flourishing religious society. This is the fundamental truth they cannot avoid.

There has never been a successful atheist society, culture, or civilization. It simply does not exist. It has never existed. You will not find a single atheist civilization in all of human history.

It is purely a LUXURY of the tail end of a declining society. Atheism comes only after the stomach has been fattened, the roof built overhead, the safety of women and children guaranteed, the excess of hedonism seeping into culture, the rampant promotion of sodomy and promiscuity, and most of all, the decline of man, courage, and morals.
    So true, repped

Nope. Atheism comes with education and scientific literacy. It's hard to take the bible seriously when you realize that even something as basic as particle number isn't conserved fundamentally. Yikes. Kind of makes it hard for "God" to meaningfully discern much about the universe doesn't it?

But isn't that an indirect way of saying religion is just a coping mechanism to deal with hard-times? And wouldn't someone be considered a strong minded individual if despite their dwindling health or financial hardship they still subscribed to atheism?

You will not find a single atheist civilization in all of human history.
    IDK, Sweden and the UK seem to be doing pretty well for themselves and they're considered "secular"

And by "well," I mean the very tenants of their society function as intended and people living there have a positive outlook on life. (I.e. They're not war torn or on the verge of collapse/low infant mortality rate/highly educated etc).
    Last edited by Maestro; 10-07-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow people with lower IQ tend to flock to religion. It's almost like they refer to them as sheep for a reason.

And lol at Cassius Clay, he only pretended to be muslim to avoid the draft.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Nope. Atheism comes with education and scientific literacy. It's hard to take the bible seriously when you realize that even something as basic as particle number isn't conserved fundamentally. Yikes. Kind of makes it hard for "God" to meaningfully discern much about the universe doesn't it?
    So educated and scientifically literate that they have never produced a single functioning society in all of mankind's history.

The overwhelming majority of periods of scientific breakthroughs occurred during and in highly religious societies such as 18th century Enlightenment Europe, Middle Age Islamic world, ancient Greek and Chinese world.

Despite the lying atheist wanting you to believe that religion somehow stunts the growth of the mind, the reality is that scientific breakthroughs have always occurred in highly religious societies.

Cope and seethe, dysgenics manlets.

yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yewotm8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No country with a gay parade has ever won a war.

So educated and scientifically literate that they have never produced a single functioning society in all of mankind's history.

The overwhelming majority of periods of scientific breakthroughs occurred during and in highly religious societies such as 18th century Enlightenment Europe, Middle Age Islamic world, ancient Greek and Chinese world.

Despite the lying atheist wanting you to believe that religion somehow stunts the growth of the mind, the reality is that scientific breakthroughs have always occurred in highly religious societies.

You were also bashing jews in the other thread and talked about the "jewish question". ROFL you're such a ridiculous fascist stereotype.

I think a lot of historical scientific minds leaned more towards non-religious practices than what we are lead to believe, but couldn't be vocal about their beliefs due to the times they lived in. Where being non-religious meant you were ostracized if not outright banished from your community.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by natypes View Post
    You named a bunch of low iq mouth breathers and asked us a stupid question lmao. gtfo
    This

Some of the retards in the OP cant even read or write. Some of them are from chithole third worlds where they grew up in near chitty huts. No chit they're religious lmao