Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    by not giving a chit

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Yeah well it's a good thing the church has such an immaculate reputation in this regard
    I'm not catholic. Try again.

Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CelestialAsian View Post
    On the subject, now that I think about it:

What is it with atheists and manletism? Has anyone else notice this correlation?

Joe Rogan, Michael Shermer, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, etc., the list goes on. All borderline midgets, and definitely dysgenics, purely from a physical attractiveness POV.

E. Michael Jones once made the observation that atheism stems from a man's bad or lack of relationship with his father. I finally understand what he means by that now.

Imagine yourself a father, all the joy and anticipation of having a son: someone to take your legacy, to replace you, someone you expect to raise to be better than you in every way.

Yet, he turns out to be a midget. A manlet. Completely crushing your hopes and dreams of having a Chad son. Of course this would sour the relationship between father and son, and ultimately leads the father to resenting his son for not turning out the way he'd anticipated.

For the son, this lack of love and adoration from the father would surely sour his outlook on life, and God.

After all, how can God love him, when his own father (whose the god figure of the house) doesn't even love him?

Manletism directly correlates with atheism. Holy ****, mindblown!
    Don't forget to add Bill Maher to that list. He is the direct definition of manlet....short, scrawny, weak, and smarmy.

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Quiganomics View Post
    Don't forget to add Bill Maher to that list. He is the direct definition of manlet....short, scrawny, weak, and smarmy.
    Yao Ming is atheist. Checkmate.

XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Proverbs 1:24-29 (KJV) Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quiganomics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On the subject, now that I think about it:

What is it with atheists and manletism? Has anyone else notice this correlation?

Joe Rogan, Michael Shermer, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Michio Kaku, Stephen Hawking, etc., the list goes on. All borderline midgets, and definitely dysgenics, purely from a physical attractiveness POV.

E. Michael Jones once made the observation that atheism stems from a man's bad or lack of relationship with his father. I finally understand what he means by that now.

Imagine yourself a father, all the joy and anticipation of having a son: someone to take your legacy, to replace you, someone you expect to raise to be better than you in every way.

Yet, he turns out to be a midget. A manlet. Completely crushing your hopes and dreams of having a Chad son. Of course this would sour the relationship between father and son, and ultimately leads the father to resenting his son for not turning out the way he'd anticipated.

For the son, this lack of love and adoration from the father would surely sour his outlook on life, and God.

After all, how can God love him, when his own father (whose the god figure of the house) doesn't even love him?

Manletism directly correlates with atheism. Holy ****, mindblown!
    Originally Posted by TrueLiberal View Post
    He is Chinese, he doesn't count...they are pretty much raised to be atheist there, can't have anything being put before the CCP.

CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bill Maher, of course, how can I forget. With that giant ugly nose and creepy looking face.

And yup, you couldn't sum up atheists better than short, scrawny, weak, and smarmy.

Pure dysgenics. Pure copium.

Atheists getting BTFO in this thread LOL!

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He is Chinese, he doesn't count...they are pretty much raised to be atheist there, can't have anything being put before the CCP.
    You're soooo close. Think about what you just said. Someone can be "raised to be atheist". Yet you seem to deny someone can also be "raised to be religious". Hmmm. It's almost like religious inclinations are most commonly a product of upbringing and shared traditions rather than an innate fact of the universe...

Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gayarbie View Post
    Atheists tend to be weak and frail
    i'm going to be army ranger infantry and i'll kick your ass ****g0t

CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000)
    The belief that all Chinese people are atheist is a myth.

Westerners only think Chinese are atheists because Chinese don't subscribe to the same belief in the Abrahamic version of God.

Chinese people are all religious because they all believe in the after life, hence the practice of ancestral worship. This is why on the day of the anniversary of a family member's death, they cook food, display it in front of the altar as offering to the afterlife, light incense, and pray.

As an AZN myself, I can confirm this practice. In our every day speech, we bring up God all the time. Only we refer to him as Grampa in the Sky, if you're asking for literal translation.

So no, Yao Ming is definitely not atheist. I can guarantee he has an altar with a picture of the deceased in his home, and he most definitely offers up food and lights incense candle on their death anniversary.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're soooo close. Think about what you just said. Someone can be "raised to be atheist". Yet you seem to deny someone can also be "raised to be religious". Hmmm. It's almost like religious inclinations are most commonly a product of upbringing and shared traditions rather than an innate fact of the universe...
    Literally all civilizations were religious. Random tribes in the middle of nowhere are religious. There's no "atheist" tribes coming out.

There is a creation story/myth across every single civilization that has ever existed in the history of planet. Man's need to explain his existence through a Creator IS an innate fact of the universe.

Man instinctively turns to a Creator when he seeks meaning in his existence. This is his nature.

Culture, upbringing, and shared tradition only comes AFTER this fact.

Don't be a disingenuous slimeball.

The belief that all Chinese people are atheist is a myth.

Westerners only think Chinese are atheists because Chinese don't subscribe to the same belief in the Abrahamic version of God.

Chinese people are all religious because they all believe in the after life, hence the practice of ancestral worship. This is why on the day of the anniversary of a family member's death, they cook food, display it in front of the altar as offering to the afterlife, light incense, and pray.

As an AZN myself, I can confirm this practice. In our every day speech, we bring up God all the time. Only we refer to him as Grampa in the Sky, if you're asking for literal translation.

So no, Yao Ming is definitely not atheist. I can guarantee he has an altar with a picture of the deceased in his home, and he most definitely offers up food and lights incense candle on their death anniversary.
    Ok. I too have an altar at home, where I place my sacred divine texts. They speak of unseen forces that bind us all together and profound truths unknown to most of humanity. I call this altar "bookshelf".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is a creation story/myth across every single civilization that has ever existed in the history of planet. Man's need to explain his existence through a Creator IS an innate fact of the universe.

Man instinctively turns to a Creator when he seeks meaning in his existence. This is his nature.

Culture, upbringing, and shared tradition only comes AFTER this fact.

Don't be a disingenuous slimeball.
    The myths are highly varied.

Has your god spoken to you directly? Did he tell you your life's meaning?

Is your god in the room with you right now?

Originally Posted by CoolKnees View Post
    Literally all civilizations were religious. Random tribes in the middle of nowhere are religious. There's no "atheist" tribes coming out.
    Hence, why atheism is literally dysgenics.

There's no such thing as an atheist culture, history, or civilization.

Repeat after me: atheism is a luxury afforded only to the most spoiled privileged 1st world piece of chit. Is it then a coincidence that it's only in these 1st world habitat that allows these dysgenic genetic rejects to survive and propagate their dysgenic ideology and POV? Flourishing 1st world society built on the backs of religion and religious men!

If left to its own device, in the world, in a setting where survival of the fittest takes place, atheism dies and theism is the logical conclusion of Darwinian evolution.

It's so beautifully ironic LOL.

userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) userO1ROTHKVUIA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Athletes also are commonly thick and or boring as ****.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep I always turn to people who get punched in the head for a living and can barely string a sentence together by age 45 for intellectual validation
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Hence, why atheism is literally dysgenics.

There's no such thing as an atheist culture, history, or civilization.

Repeat after me: atheism is a luxury afforded only to the most spoiled privileged 1st world piece of chit. Is it then a coincidence that it's only in these 1st world habitat that allows these dysgenic genetic rejects to survive and propagate their dysgenic ideology and POV?

If left to its own device, in the world, in a setting where survival of the fittest takes place, atheism dies and theism is the logical conclusion of Darwinian evolution.

It's so beautifully ironic LOL.
    That 1st world culture is the most prosperous and influential culture that ever existed but ok. People mock American culture without realizing how profoundly it has changed the world. There has never been anything like us in history.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasnt aware that Tyson was an allahfukker. Is it a Muslim must to snort coke everyday?

The myths are highly varied.

Has your god spoken to you directly? Did he tell you your life's meaning?

Is your god in the room with you right now?
    This post is a non sequitur incoherent rambling, resulting from the fact his statement that Yao Ming is atheist got BTFO.

Try again, cringelord.

CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CoolKnees has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That 1st world culture is the most prosperous and influential culture that ever existed but ok. People mock American culture without realizing how profoundly it has changed the world. There has never been anything like us in history.
    Implying American culture is atheistic. Well, maybe the past 10 years has been.

Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Yep I always turn to people who get punched in the head for a living and can barely string a sentence together by age 45 for intellectual validation
    smarmy one liner typical of dysgenics atheist incels.

You were never going to turn to alpha men as shining example on how to live and why God is the right path.

You are a genetic reject who was always going to gravitate towards atheism as a coping mechanism. Like flies drawn to ****, it's embedded in your DNA and you were always going to end up an atheist from the start.

Your biggest misconception was thinking you arrived at atheism through some intellectual self reflection and deep rational thought, when in fact your dysgenic nature determined this course from the moment you were conceived.

smarmy one liner typical of dysgenics atheist incels.

You were never going to turn to alpha men as shining example on how to live and why God is the right path.

You are a genetic reject who was always going to gravitate towards atheism as a coping mechanism. Like flies drawn to ****, it's embedded in your DNA and you were always going to end up an atheist from the start.

Your biggest misconception was thinking you arrived at atheism through some intellectual self reflection and deep rational thought, when in fact your dysgenic nature determined this course from the moment you were conceived.
    LOL at looking at other men as examples of how to live. Grow up. You're still a kid, and it is obvious. Only a kid thinks this way.

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, because highly trained fighters and "alphas" are known for their intelligence and discovery in the fields of science and philosophy.

Poverty thread.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XcelerateNYC View Post
    Only an absolute coping fool would be an atheist. Nothing at all ever, never ever, has created itself out of nothing. But somehow the entire universe created itself.

Think about how crazy that sounds.
    If God created the Universe, who created God? Did he just magically appear one day?

Originally Posted by PrisonWallet View Post
    If God created the Universe, who created God? Did he just magically appear one day?
    Men have been killed for asking that question, coincidentally during a time when leaders were also deemed ordained by said god. LOL

PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PissantSoldier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrisonWallet View Post
    This is the domain of the demiurge and OP and his religious friends are fanatics worshiping a "God" that is psychotic in nature.
    ++Positive Crew++

Illuminati Crew

Audrey Hepburn Crew

LOL at looking at other men as examples of how to live. Grow up. You're still a kid, and it is obvious. Only a kid thinks this way.
    Exposing yourself has having a ****ty relationship with your father in one post. Good job, you imbecile.

"Looking at and learning from other men, such as, you know, your FATHER, on how to conduct yourself and live our life??? I WOULD NEVER!"

"Why learn from one's father or father figure when I can observe rocks and algaes!"

Fkn atheists say the stupidest thing LOL!

No wonder you father resents you.

PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Religion is a good way to make low IQ troublesome Adults behave, sort of like Santa Claus does for Children. They should have kept God and Country in the school system and continued to push living a good Christian life. We are witnessing the downfall of a Society that does not fear God or Santa Claus.

In saying that, until someone shows me proof of a sky faerie, I will not be going to worship at a holy temple, nor will I pay 10-20% of my income as a tithe to the Church. I want to believe.

Exposing yourself has having a ****ty relationship with your father in one post. Good job, you imbecile.

"Looking at and learning from other men, such as, you know, your FATHER, on how to conduct yourself and live our life??? I WOULD NEVER!"

"Why learn from one's father or father figure when I can observe rocks and algaes!"

Fkn atheists say the stupidest thing LOL!

No wonder you father resents you.
    I learned from my father. I grew up. At some point, I realized I was smarter than him. You grow out of this as you age. You're still in the copycat phase of life. Eventually, you grow and lose the need for a hero or role model.

How old are you?