Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DefNotNVous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CelestialAsian View Post
    You made a bunch of weak points, bro. Really, England and Sweden as your shining example of supposed secular societies?

You do understand why I'm trolling you and not taking you serious? Nothing you've present so far can be considered intellectually stimulating. Honest. It's been nothing but midwit corny atheist talking points and takes.

It's the same reason I don't bother responding to blatant low IQ question like, "Hurr durr, if God created us, then who created God!?!?" This sort of unsophisticated questioning tells me you are only in the beginning stages of your atheism. If anyone's who's ever advanced in their atheistic quest, they would have realize this embarrassing rudimentary question has been debated and settled long ago. Sophisticated atheist would never ask such a basic bitch question.

I bet you still consoooooom absolute surface level atheists contents like Richard Dawkins, Bill Maher, Sam Harris, Joe Rogan, and Hitchens, along with the rest of those New Age Retards/4 Retards of the Apocalypse.
    funny thing is when these countries abandonded Christianity entirely, htey re now turning into third world ****holes due to all the low iq third world trash incoming

PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrisonWallet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The world needs more Conservatives and believers of Christianity. I'm no atheist, but I'm not a bible thumper either. Liberalism has gone too far to the tardside and I'd rather hang out with good people, and followers of the Lord, than the typical hypocritical leftist. I have no desire to partake in their debauchery and worship of alphabet people.

CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000) CelestialAsian is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Atheism.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PrisonWallet View Post
    The world needs more Conservatives and believers of Christianity. I'm no atheist, but I'm not a bible thumper either. Liberalism has gone too far to the tardside and I'd rather hang out with good people, and followers of the Lord, than the typical hypocritical leftist. I have no desire to partake in their debauchery and worship of alphabet people.
    Ah amen 🙏
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrueLiberal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CelestialAsian View Post
    RIP Atheism.
    Yeah you totally got us man. I'm on my knees praying to Zeus right now. I may need to sacrifice you for a good harvest. It's a risk I am willing to take. Do not question my faith!