Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Savageheart73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You guys have had time, so sans flavor, is this line holding up?

Been out of the game for a few years. Many injuries and health problems. Trying to turn some things around. Need QUALITY product at an affordable price. I see this series and think, hmmm, most home brands, find ways to cut corners. Thinking of many Amazon products and even some Vitamin World and GNC products. Although, the Vitamin World multi-vitamin was my goto.

So, you brag about the flavors. But what about the results? Quality? Any questionable side effects? Are you getting what you pay for(to the best of your knowledge)? What is a staple that you recommend without pause? What do you avoid and get a different product line? My gotos in the past were primarily Optimum Nutrition for protein powders and and creatine and Controlled Labs for multi-vitamin, omega-3s, and a few other things.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the hard may be; for without victory there is no survival."
    - Winston Churchill