Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    Why is it so hard to believe building 7 caught on fire and critical supports failed and building fell down and some reporter from bbc misunderstood reports that it was close to falling and reported that it fell early? I'm not arguing anything because I'm a retard and don't know chit but just can't understand why people find this so absurd. Is it impossible for a fire to cause a building to collapse or something?
    Making a building like that fall straight down like it did as one floor collapses into another is exactly like buildings you see going through controlled demolition. A fire would like have part of it collapse, then another part as the fire spread.

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IPoopStandingUp View Post
    Why is it so hard to believe building 7 caught on fire and critical supports failed and building fell down and some reporter from bbc misunderstood reports that it was close to falling and reported that it fell early? I'm not arguing anything because I'm a retard and don't know chit but just can't understand why people find this so absurd. Is it impossible for a fire to cause a building to collapse or something?
    If you knew about the dozens of coincidences, anomalies, conflicts of interest and outright lies surrounding 9/11, you'd realize building 7's uniform free fall collapse demolition-style is but one small piece of the puzzle.

Any single anomaly alone you might be able to explain away but when you add them altogether the official story just can't be true, no matter how irate and ignorant you want to be about it.

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IPoopStandingUp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by umop3pisdn View Post
    If you knew about the dozens of coincidences, anomalies, conflicts of interest and outright lies surrounding 9/11, you'd realize building 7's uniform free fall collapse demolition-style is but one small piece of the puzzle.

Any single anomaly alone you might be able to explain away but when you add them altogether the official story just can't be true, no matter how irate and ignorant you want to be about it.
    Not irate at all, I just wanted to understand why it was unbelievable.

ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Kill yourself, retard.

ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ricktimes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Except of course the 3rd building (wtc 7) which collapsed and wasn't rammed by a plane.

I love how irate you NPCs get when people question 9/11.
    But it was damaged by the wtc’s debris. It’s all on tape, retard. Kill yourself.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The biggest intelligence miss was different agencies not working together. CIA knew a piece, FBI knew a piece, heck local LE knew a piece. Put it all together after the fact and it seems obvious there was a coverup, but at the time there was no system in place for these agencies to share what they knew. There is now the Department of Homeland Security (an entirely new field basically) created just to fix that problem. There are also local Fusion centers (mix of different departments working together to stop terrorism) and much better systems in place for information sharing. It's really hard to see how well these things are working since when they're working well, you won't notice them (like a CB in football), but a lot of the problems that resulted in 9/11 got fixed by the intelligence community.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ricktimes View Post
    Kill yourself, retard.
    I will do no such thing.

Imagine getting angry about people questioning 9/11, calling them retards, and not knowing a third building collapsed that day even though it wasn't hit by a plane.

Let me guess, you're fully up to date with all your booster shots, wear a mask in public, and think men can get pregnant?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone that's actually looked into this knows 911 was an inside job. It's beyond doubt. Most people just watch kooky youtube videos tho so they have no clue how much evidence is out there.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

I will do no such thing.

Imagine getting angry about people questioning 9/11, calling them retards, and not knowing a third building collapsed that day even though it wasn't hit by a plane.

Let me guess, you're fully up to date with all your booster shots, wear a mask in public, and think men can get pregnant?
    everyone knows wtc 7 was destroyed. kill yourself, retard.

Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    Anyone that's actually looked into this knows 911 was an inside job. It's beyond doubt. Most people just watch kooky youtube videos tho so they have no clue how much evidence is out there.
    it wasn't an inside job, retard. arabs did it.

I'm operating on logic and healthy skepticism. You're operating on hatred and anger. An irrational hatred for Arabs and people who question a historically corrupt government.

You can still make your point without calling childish names and telling people to kill themselves. You've yet to make a legitimate argument though, saying "it's all on tape" to everything is a low iq take.
    Last edited by umop3pisdn; 10-06-2022 at 06:49 PM.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post

Claims that after mentioning a reserve base within 20 minutes of the Boston airport that she was contacted by a very upset woman who said she knew exactly where that base was. The woman said she was in the reserves and they were activated on 9/11 after the attack. The woman told her that when the reservists reported to the base they were told that base had been evacuated and they were locked out. The reservists were sent to hotel for 2 or 3 days.

^^^
    Around the 57 minute mark.

You want to listen from 57 minutes on. Listen to the part about Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon Comptroller.

Link to her book:
    https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/24072480
    The video reminds me of the information about the moon landing being fake.

It's the same kind of stuff where things don't add up, planes/spacecraft don't work that way, some machine was said to function in ways it's not supposed to, etc.

The main problem with this and the moon story is that we do not know what is true and what is not regarding facts as the conspiracy person tells us.

Alex Jones was saying for YEARS that parents of murder victims were not real people and had a whole story about who they really were and why.

He was making that up.

So, with the woman in the video, we need to know facts. Can that type of jet really NOT fly at 500 at low altitude? If not can it fly at 450, thus making it not a big deal or is it something like only 200 mph?

If these things can be checked out, then that would be great.

Also, if a jewish rabbi is behind 911 then who published her book? She is likely a jew due to her last name, so did she pull strings? I doubt you are going to get a book published like that unless it more of an inside joke than a serious accusation.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

I'm operating on logic and healthy skepticism. You're operating on hatred and anger. An irrational hatred for Arabs and people who question a historically corrupt government.

You can still make your point without calling childish names and telling people to kill themselves. You've yet to make a legitimate argument though, saying "it's all on tape" to everything is a low iq take.
    it is on tape. and you are retarded. kill yourself.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Muslims have been killing people and doing terrorist attacks for hundreds of years.

I recall watching a Humphrey Bogart movie where the characters were talking about Muslims beheading infidels and that was in the 40s. When I was a kid they would set off bombs in Paris cafes and obliterate people. In the 90s, they were blowing buses up in Isreal.

In the 90s Muslims tried to drive a bomb in the the Twin Towers.

So, it is not astounding that Muslims did 911. They will do another one some time soon I am sure.

It's a way to stir up political excitement for Muslims seeking power.

They even have religious rules about using "catapults" to kill people. If innocent infidels get killed that way the Muslims are not committing sin because you can't direct a catapult well, it's in the Hadiths.

Jet Fuel: If you look it up, as I did right after 911, the fuel burns at the MIDPOINT of steel melting. So, that would make steel soft and it would not just be jet fuel but the building burning.

Buildings burning are hotter on the inside because it's fire in a box. So, a simple house fire can get up to, if I recall, 700 degrees in a room that's not entirely on fire.

Steel melts and 2500. If you get the temp up to over 1,000 degrees, then the structure will millions of pounds on it is going to weaken significantly.

Easy to understand.

Intelligence:

If the story is true, a bunch of Arabs took classes to learn to fly jets but never completed the training.

That is the biggest issue.

Jets are a national security risk and so there should be special clearance if you want to learn to fly a jet. There is no reason to take such classes if you have no hope of flying a jet, are a criminal, from a hostile nation, etc.

Secondly, there's a LONG history of hijacking, especially in the 60s, and so MONEY prevented security from being on planes.

You have a flying missle filled with innocent people, and a cardboard door on the cockpit, and a bunch of ladies manning the cabin. So, as usual, money got everyone killed.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Muslims have been killing people and doing terrorist attacks for hundreds of years.

I recall watching a Humphrey Bogart movie where the characters were talking about Muslims beheading infidels and that was in the 40s. When I was a kid they would set off bombs in Paris cafes and obliterate people. In the 90s, they were blowing buses up in Isreal.

In the 90s Muslims tried to drive a bomb in the the Twin Towers.

So, it is not astounding that Muslims did 911. They will do another one some time soon I am sure.

It's a way to stir up political excitement for Muslims seeking power.

They even have religious rules about using "catapults" to kill people. If innocent infidels get killed that way the Muslims are not committing sin because you can't direct a catapult well, it's in the Hadiths.

Jet Fuel: If you look it up, as I did right after 911, the fuel burns at the MIDPOINT of steel melting. So, that would make steel soft and it would not just be jet fuel but the building burning.

Buildings burning are hotter on the inside because it's fire in a box. So, a simple house fire can get up to, if I recall, 700 degrees in a room that's not entirely on fire.

Steel melts and 2500. If you get the temp up to over 1,000 degrees, then the structure will millions of pounds on it is going to weaken significantly.

Easy to understand.

Intelligence:

If the story is true, a bunch of Arabs took classes to learn to fly jets but never completed the training.

That is the biggest issue.

Jets are a national security risk and so there should be special clearance if you want to learn to fly a jet. There is no reason to take such classes if you have no hope of flying a jet, are a criminal, from a hostile nation, etc.

Secondly, there's a LONG history of hijacking, especially in the 60s, and so MONEY prevented security from being on planes.

You have a flying missle filled with innocent people, and a cardboard door on the cockpit, and a bunch of ladies manning the cabin. So, as usual, money got everyone killed.
    you can't spell because you're mentally retarded.

blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kill yourself, retard.
    But it was damaged by the wtc’s debris. It’s all on tape, retard. Kill yourself.
    it is on tape. and you are retarded. kill yourself.
    Perfect example of a modern Liberal

Absolutely unhinged

Negged
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    the biggest intel miss was being allys with Israel

“For 60 years we’ve advanced the US-Israel relationship by lobbying every American leader no matter the political party — It’s the policy, not the party” - AIPAC

with j's you lose
    no way that last part .....
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post

Absolutely unhinged

Negged
    you know what, that's a good idea
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Absolutely unhinged

Negged
    not a liberal. you don't have to be a liberal to not believe in retarded 9-11 troofism

not a liberal. you don't have to be a liberal to not believe in retarded 9-11 troofism
    My guess is you bought the lie, joined the military and lost a leg fighting in Afghanistan or some chit. Now after a couple decades, deep down you know something is off about the whole thing but your coping mechanism and justification is to remain ignorant on the details and maintain a deep-seated hatred of Arabs and anyone who brings up the fact you've been had.

It's literally the only way that someone could be as jaded and unhinged as you are towards people discussing 9/11.

My guess is you bought the lie, joined the military and lost a leg fighting in Afghanistan or some chit. Now after a couple decades, deep down you know something is off about the whole thing but your coping mechanism and justification is to remain ignorant on the details and maintain a deep-seated hatred of Arabs and anyone who brings up the fact you've been had.

It's literally the only way that someone could be as jaded and unhinged as you are towards people discussing 9/11.
    the planes destroyed those buildings, retard. it's on tape if you don't believe me. kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Absolutely unhinged

Negged
    Yeah, that’s the correct course of action
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    no way that last part .....
    nothing new with these people, you just need to look at who the beneficiaries were of 911. It was of course directly Silverstein with his asbestos filled buildings requiring billions in upgrades, but ultimately it was Israel.

look at the lavon affair for example, where the israelis were caught red handed bombing egypt in order to blame on muslims. same play book

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of a false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone

Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    nothing new with these people, you just need to look at who the beneficiaries were of 911. It was of course directly Silverstein with his asbestos filled buildings requiring billions in upgrades, but ultimately it was Israel.

look at the lavon affair for example, where the israelis were caught red handed bombing egypt in order to blame on muslims. same play book
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of a false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone
    anti-semite Nazi confirmed.

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anti-semite Nazi confirmed.
    he is a Nazi but the info he provided here is NOT inaccurate
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    he is a Nazi but the info he provided here is NOT inaccurate
    the "info" he provided is indeed not accurate, retard. arabs did 9/11.

the "info" he provided is indeed not accurate, retard. arabs did 9/11.
    Im speaking of the Lavron affair. The arabs did that?
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Im speaking of the Lavron affair. The arabs did that?
    he said the jews did 9/11, retard. that is a lie. it was the arabs.

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The earth is flat.

If they can get you to deny your own senses they can convince you of anything.

Wake up!!!!

They are many and they have always lied, and will continue to lie, and like always yall will continue to eat it all up.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    The earth is flat.

If they can get you to deny your own senses they can convince you of anything.

Wake up!!!!

They are many and they have always lied, and will continue to lie, and like always yall will continue to eat it all up.
    Flat-earther retard confirmed.