Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A curious thought occurred to this old fossil....

Good day luminaries....

The time will come when we all return to stardust.
    I'm probably closer than most here.

So....not that it matters, but...

How do you think you will be remembered or characterized by friends & loved ones?

Hope this post doesn't break the internet.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By the Jesus we're glad he's gone

What did he leave me?
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Good day luminaries....

How do you think you will be remembered or characterized by friends & loved ones?

Carry on....
    I don't think the older ones (in the family) think too highly of me (still like me though)...since not into that status and rat race really. They like me but probably don't respect me as would have liked.

But I hope and think the younger ones will think of me more fondly and remember our time. Used to sit with them for long, drawing their requested animals or monsters etc. and telling some made up bed time stories - don't have kids of my own... talking about my sister's kids. I am right in between them in age so it was like I became an older brother rather than an uncle in a sense.

Still the same today though - the sisters and their husbands still see me as 12 in a sense, which is weird at this point and now that I've become a lot more assertive, lol. That makes for some interesting situations as well.

The kids are now 30+ and treat me with a lot more respect (than the old folks) tbh and can just have a normal conversations as friends with them, and I think our early creative sessions might have had an impact since they seem to have mostly gone into those sorts of professions.

Hope those kids just remember me as a good dude, that's it and all I hope for. I will love them wherever I am.

Hopefully I can get to know their kids better as well, but we live far apart atm. Anyhow, with all said and done, family matters most I suppose.

Apologize if "over-responding."

Carry on.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-04-2022 at 11:25 AM.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strikes a cord a bit more than maybe would expect from a 48 year old , but parents being 86 and 81 has me thinking more about what matters etc as they can be gone any second...and hopefully it won't be a disaster once they go. I try to shift it to thinking about celebrating their time here rather than mourning the time they didn't have....not sure if that makes sense or if will be able to do it. We all have a very short time ...and I'm chosing to spend it as a miscer.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-03-2022 at 08:40 PM.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    beautiful, heartfelt vibes, ITT. I LOVE U guys. There is just no subtle way to say it, so why tf not ALL CAPS that chit.

and if I ain't got ppl post-propping me for not taking myself too seriously, then I will have failed at life.

and brother dudes, as a wise man once said: "Stay thirsty my friends." And dont die easy.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Funny, and that's fine with me.

Went to meet with knee surgeon today, need a little work. Robert C. Lastname MD. Doc looks as old as my Son so I referred to him as "Bobby" to my wife, she cracked up but was a simple observation for me.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    beautiful, heartfelt vibes, ITT. I LOVE U guys. There is just no subtle way to say it, so why tf not ALL CAPS that chit.

and if I ain't got ppl post-propping me for not taking myself too seriously, then I will have failed at life.

and brother dudes, as a wise man once said: "Stay thirsty my friends." And dont die easy.
    Only love in here, brother Chaz. Manly love nom saying. Just kidding, lol. Or just ask Bando. j/k again.

You are all my online fam, so I can unload thoughts at times.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-04-2022 at 01:18 AM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good day luminaries....

Carry on....
    Good thread Wayne

Probably the same as they say now.

Good guy, always laughing, crazy fukker
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Apologize if "over-responding." Carry on.
    Howdy Steffo....

No "over-responding" at all....I appreciate the candor.

Guess the 'older ones' are envious you're not in the 'rat race'.
    Great pic of you and the half-ling.

We don't have kids either....by choice, I might add.

Me....I think they'd say:
    Reliable, respectably direct, confident, hard working, good sense of humor and don't take myself too seriously.
    Doesn't care to be the center of attention....and hopefully, a 'good dude' in general.
    (But....I've been wrong in the past)
    I'm the only one who joined the military and my sister (I'm oldest...1 of 4) says I'm a bit rough around the edges. (huh...say it isn't so )

Thanks for chiming in....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 10-04-2022 at 05:27 AM.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Funny, and that's fine with me. Went to meet with knee surgeon today, need a little work. Robert C. Lastname MD. Doc looks as old as my Son so I referred to him as "Bobby" to my wife, she cracked up but was a simple observation for me.
    Ha....you'll be older than everyone else soon.

"Funny" is good....one word with no implied negative expletives.
    Original music:

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    but parents being 86 and 81 has me thinking more about what matters etc as they can be gone any second...and hopefully it won't be a disaster once they go. I try to shift it to thinking about celebrating their time here rather than mourning the time they didn't have....not sure if that makes sense or if will be able to do it. We all have a very short time ...and I'm chosing to spend it as a miscer.
    Yeah....makes good sense.
    Original music:

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Howdy Chazzers....

Ha....

Reminds me of the chorus in one of my songs written in 2002 called "I've Had A Good Life":
    "Wont's find me bitchin' 'bout all the things that just couldn't be.
    The clock is tickin' but I won't be goin' easily.
    You know I won't be checkin' out anytime soon....I've got a million things that I need to do"

Back to it....
    Original music:

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Good thread Wayne. Probably the same as they say now. Good guy, always laughing, crazy fukker

Ha....I could have told them that!

(On spread with all contirbutors)
    Original music:

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha....I could have told them that!

(On spread with all contirbutors)

LMAO Wayne....
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.