Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FallOutBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face switch oled vs steam deck

right now I use switch lite and v2 switch and gaming laptop for my gmaing needs.

the oled screen on the switch oled looks really nice honestly.

steam deck has no oled screen. also alot more expensive.

what do you guys think?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is a Steam Deck discussion thread, which is mostly me talking to myself, fun-fun.

Quick response:

If you like PC games on the go and are okay with tinkering around with a device, grab a Steam Deck.

If you want games just working perfectly out of the box and like Nintendo's library, grab an OLED Switch.

IMO, if you already own a Switch, while the OLED is a massive improvement for handheld gaming, at the same time the Steam Deck might be more worthwhile to complete your gaming habits. I've only used mine almost entirely for emulation since getting it like last week and for that alone it's been worth the price. So many great older games that I enjoy and something about them being handheld and portable is very enticing. With price, just get the 64 version and a decent sim card, barely over $400 that way.

If you absolutely love the Switch and those games though, OLED 7" handheld is hands down a great experience.
    [QUOTE=NYPat;1643996443]1. Vaccines are safe and effective. That has already been proven. The end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bodhy;1652563713]And when you match with ladyboys, it is incredibly easy to set up fuks as well; no pretense at all to being charming, debonair, witty, conversational. Just a straight up, no BS proposition with minimal fuss.[/QUOTE]

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is this even a question? It's like comparing a GBA to a Vita in terms of capabilities. The Steam Deck chits all over the Switch, which is really showing it's age these days.

Like if you ever used a Steam Deck, it can be hard going back to Switch sometimes because everything just runs and looks so poorly by comparison.

That and by now a lot of the rough edges have been ironed out of the Deck. It's all pretty smooth running and easy to use now a days, with a massive list of games. I mean there's a ton of games that wouldn't work before that run great now, and more games keep getting added over time.

Plus, buying games is a lot more pleasant on Steam as well. They got MUCH better prices, with much better sales, and the Steam store actually works well unlike the Nintendo eshop.

Blind With Hairy Palms Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Switch here. Because I’m not a pc nerd
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Oh I’m in shape - I’m round

Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug crew

Just a Regular Joe Schmoe WiseOldApe's Avatar
    WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I recently bought a OLED switch and i think that it's fantastic.

In saying that, I don't know if I could be persuaded to purchase another one, if i already had both the Lite and the V2, unless i really, really liked playing in handheld mode, exclusively.

Otherwise, it's the same experience in docked mode.

As for the Steam Deck, I don't know if it's 'worth it', in all honesty, there's a reason that I've only bothered with nintendo exclusives on the Switch, although Fortnight can be fun... the graphic intensive titles are not made for portable play, no matter how we try and twist and turn it.

Would I take aa steam deck for free? Sure! Would I pay $700 Aud for one? Probably not.
    "There's no such thing as an average human being" - Unknown