ArezAesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Excercises for Sick**** workout!

hi, I am playing football but dont finish till late at night and only have time to go to the gym everyday for around 40 minutes, I really want to be a shredded sick**** but am looking for excercises that I can add that focus on aesthetic parts of the body while also not taking too long to do.

DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielfDias is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ArezAesthetic View Post
    hi, I am playing football but dont finish till late at night and only have time to go to the gym everyday for around 40 minutes, I really want to be a shredded sick**** but am looking for excercises that I can add that focus on aesthetic parts of the body while also not taking too long to do.
    Do compound exercises that recruit the most muscles. You don't need many sets as according to some studies, 10-20 sets per WEEK is more than enough. It also depends on how often you're willing to go to the gym. I can give you some examples.

Chest
    Dumbell/Barbel Bench Press 3x8-10 Reps
    Incline Dumbell/Barbel Bench Press 3x-8-10 Reps
    Cable Flies 4x8-10 Reps

Back
    Pull ups / Lat Pulldown 3x8-10 Reps
    Barbel Row 3x8-10 Reps
    Low row pull 4x-8-10 Reps

Bicep
    Incline dumbell Curl 3x8-10reps
    Hammer Curl 3x8-10 Reps
    Spider Curl 2x8-10 Reps