SAMISANCHEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love Handle area

I need help!!! I have been working out for years. I have changed my diet followed all different rules and even changed my workouts to try to get rid of my love handles. Can someone help me complete my journey by pointing me in the right direction on what to do and or how to get rid of love handles.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Pictures would help

If not, post height, weight, age etc. Max lifts would help, these can be given as rep maxes - e.g. 10 reps of squats with 100kg.

Essentially the answer to love handles is that they are bodyfat and you have to diet by creating a calorie deficit which results in weight loss. If you aren't losing weight reliably over time, you are eating too many calories.

tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000) tadpole25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't spot target fat. All you can do is reduce your calorie intake to lower your body fat percentage.

What's your height and weight. How many calories do you eat per day? How many grams of protein per day.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everybody stores fat differently and in different areas of the body. If your storage area is your love handles then they’ll be the last to go once you finally lean out. You just need to continue to lose fat and train properly and it’s some point those love handles will go away. Everybody is different as far as what they consider bad love handles I’ve seen people with barely anything they’re saying how bad they were so as mentioned you really need to post a picture
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Pictures would help

If not, post height, weight, age etc. Max lifts would help, these can be given as rep maxes - e.g. 10 reps of squats with 100kg.

Essentially the answer to love handles is that they are bodyfat and you have to diet by creating a calorie deficit which results in weight loss. If you aren't losing weight reliably over time, you are eating too many calories.

Thank you I will definitely watch my calorie intake.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Everybody stores fat differently and in different areas of the body. If your storage area is your love handles then they’ll be the last to go once you finally lean out. You just need to continue to lose fat and train properly and it’s some point those love handles will go away. Everybody is different as far as what they consider bad love handles I’ve seen people with barely anything they’re saying how bad they were so as mentioned you really need to post a picture
    Thank you I will try to post a pic this weekend.