Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No masks, no hoodies, and a limit on customers entering at once.
    Simple
    And who is going to enforce that? A police officer on every door?
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    Why not? You want a cop in every classroom.
    Deepfat: "I guarantee I beat you by at least 6 strokes. Afterwards, I'll slide my thick conservative cawk in your old lady just to finish the job."

z4: "So when are you available in September to play?"

Deep: "On second thought, I don't play golf with broads. You're such a scumbag that I'd be much more inclined to just slap the chit out of you."

z4: "MMA match works, too. So when are you available this month?

Deep: "I won't subject myself to being in the presence of a scumbag."

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    D gonna D, shthole gonna shthole LOL...

New York declares state of emergency over migrant arrivals, citing dwindling shelter space

New York City Mayor Eric Adams declared a state of emergency on Friday over the arrival of thousands of migrants bused from the U.S. southern border in recent months, imploring the Biden administration for aid, as the city's overwhelmed shelters struggle to accommodate the recent arrivals.

Adams, a Democrat, said the city's shelters are running out of bed space, with more than 61,000 homeless New Yorkers and migrants — including 20,000 children — in its housing system. A fifth of those in shelters are migrants, he said. The city has also enrolled 5,500 recently arrived migrant children in public schools.

At the current pace, the local shelter system could find itself housing 100,000 individuals next year, Adams said. He added that the city also anticipates spending over $1 billion receiving and housing migrants by next July.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-yor...rant-arrivals/

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    did not read lol.
    I thought you weren't responding to me any more. lol.

I legit cannot be fuk'd to read more than a godman sentence or two of what you or any other leftists posts these days.
    What the fuk makes you think i want to read all that?
    "All that", Autistic detected.
    3 statements and
    2 definitions.
    wow!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    We have security officers in many places here, they can afford 10 bucks an hour.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have security officers in many places here, they can afford 10 bucks an hour.
    That would be illegal in NYC as thats not close to the min wage.

I doubt most places could get anyone for under $20 an hour? On top of that, they dont even authority to intervene?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "All that", Autistic detected.
    3 statements and
    2 definitions.
    wow!
    he said 5 days later......

good comeback.
    clearly your dizzying intellect has defeated me.
    I go now in defeat.
    Last edited by NitrogenWidget; 10-08-2022 at 07:04 AM.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post

I doubt most places could get anyone for under $20 an hour? On top of that, they dont even authority to intervene?
    apparently benny isn't very observant.
    Rappaport is standing right behind a dude with the words "SECURITY" on his jacket as they both watch the thief walk out of rite-aid.

but bennies solution is to pay more people to stand there and watch people walk out with chit.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    apparently benny isn't very observant.
    Rappaport is standing right behind a dude with the words "SECURITY" on his jacket as they both watch the thief walk out of rite-aid.

but bennies solution is to pay more people to stand there and watch people walk out with chit.
    Its almost as if he supports things that makes he feel better but doesn't actually stop the problem??

I would argue thats its gotten to the point that nothing short of mandatory minimum jail sentences ranging from 3 years plus will stop any of this.

Its almost as if he supports things that makes he feel better but doesn't actually stop the problem??

I would argue thats its gotten to the point that nothing short of mandatory minimum jail sentences ranging from 3 years plus will stop any of this.
    benny is a democrat and the democrat solution to everything is to just throw more money at the problem because god forbid you address the causes of the problem.

At this point in NYC I'm not even sure what the point of a security guard is anymore.
    they can't actually stop people from stealing.
    even if they could detain someone without getting stabbed or shot long enough for police to arrive...they will be out on the streets to steal again in just a few hrs.

cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cjayzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    went into a rite aid or duane reid (same ****) in Manhattan the other day before a Yankee game and they had an armed security guard. I love NYC but damn is it turning into the 3rd world fast
    PUREBLOOD CREW

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Benny gonna Benny......