bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sonys at it again *YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS* (Info Inside)

A remaster of 2017's Horizon Zero Dawn is reportedly in the works for PS5 alongside a brand-new multiplayer game for PS5 and PC.

As reported by VGC and MP1ST, The Last of Us Part 1 Remake, in which we previously asked if that was worth its $70 price tag just nine years after its release, looks to be soon joined by an updated version Aloy's first adventure on PS4.

It isn't 100% clear if this would be a full remake like The Last of Us Part 1 or just a remaster, but some of the details make it seem like it is trending more towards the latter. The reports claim this new version will add "accessibility features, graphics modes, and quality of life improvements to the gameplay itself." In a sense, it appears to improving the original to the added upgrades of Horizon Forbidden West.

Horizon Zero Dawn saw a PC release in 2020 and it added such features as an improved draw distance and higher framerates, but it wasn't necessarily considered a remaster or remake of the original PS4 game.

This remaster, much like The Last of Us Part 1, looks to potentially be part of Sony's plan to remaster some of its games that are set to become adapted for TV or film. Sony officially announced a Horizon series for Netflix, and this could be a way to capitalize on the renewed interest when the series is ready for its premiere, much like Cyberpunk: Edgerunners did for Cyberpunk 2077. It's important to note that God of War is also getting the series treatment at Amazon, so maybe 2018's classic could also be in for a remaster/remake in the future.

https://sea.ign.com/guerrilla-games-...ltiplayer-game

Jim Ryans SIE.

Man I swear if this kunter charges 70 dollars for it ..

imma buy it day one!

not srs .... just lol at replaying open world games. no thx jimbo, I havnt even finished forbidden bloat.

From a business perspective, seems a little too late to do this though, should have been done before the release of FW and when horizon 1 got on pc to really capitalize on sales. A 20-30 dollar upgrade from the base game to the new ps5 sku seems more than fair imo.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Horizoncel checking in. To clear some things up:

1. It's a remaster along the lines of a Director's Cut for PS5, similar to Spiderman remastered. It will feature better lighting, animations, textures and models from Forbidden West.

2. The single player won't be a full priced release and will most likely come with an upgrade path for existing owners.

3. There will be a multiplayer release which is why the graphical overhaul was needed.

4. There will be a TV show which is also why they want to freshen things up when new fans decide to play the games.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Horizoncel checking in. To clear some things up:

1. It's a remaster along the lines of a Director's Cut for PS5, similar to Spiderman remastered. It will feature better lighting, animations, textures and models from Forbidden West.

2. The single player won't be a full priced release and will most likely come with an upgrade path for existing owners.

3. There will be a multiplayer release which is why the graphical overhaul was needed.

4. There will be a TV show which is also why they want to freshen things up when new fans decide to play the games.

Multiplayer release will prolly be a standalone game like factions ... a monster hunting type game would make sense for horizon.

tv show i'm not feeling, given the nature of the show, robo dinos post apocalyptic world and stuff ..... If it's live action RIP, Horizon as a hand-drawn anime would be pretty sick.

and I'm very skeptical sony would allow an upgrade path, I'd be shocked if they did ... spiderman remastered is bundled in with the ultimate edition of miles morales. Jimbos the type to nickle and dime you. This is gonna come in at a cool 70, let jay bum me if i'm wrong.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First, I am in the camp of the more redos of a game the better, more options for players is a good thing, let poorcels cry, nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything.

As someone who has HFW on my games to play list I'd love to see a full package with a HZD redo and HFW with DLCs along with whatever the MP rumor is. Could easily charge $70 for all that and wouldn't mind playing HZD again in a better version.

It's odd though, as much as I enjoyed HZD, I don't have some insane desire to play HFW, it just doesn't stand out to me in a world of so many great games.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Multiplayer release will prolly be a standalone game like factions ... a monster hunting type game would make sense for horizon.

tv show i'm not feeling, given the nature of the show, robo dinos post apocalyptic world and stuff ..... If it's live action RIP, Horizon as a hand-drawn anime would be pretty sick.

and I'm very skeptical sony would allow an upgrade path, I'd be shocked if they did ... spiderman remastered is bundled in with the ultimate edition of miles morales. Jimbos the type to nickle and dime you. This is gonna come in at a cool 70, let jay bum me if i'm wrong.
    A Remaster it's probably less than 70 with an upgrade path, a Remake it's 70 with no upgrade path. I think that's pretty safe to say with what we have seen thus far. It does get interesting though with the consideration of adding a MP component and their ability to package HXD with HFW. Both games together you easily get away with a $70 price tag even if it's just a Remaster/

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry ,I tried to be a sloot in fantasy land with robots and sh hidden in grass

If that's entertaining for you have at it

phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where are the new games Sony?

2 years of PS5

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ Sonycels

srs
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) phaginator has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    lol @ Sonycels

srs

Lol a this belgian nintendo cuck paying nintendo for milking his ass dry while a real chad plays all new switch games for free on PC or steamdeck.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    lol @ Sonycels

srs
    They are truly the most ignorant bunch to ever grace the gaming scene. This is all they got for exclusives after 2 years by the way:

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phaginator View Post
    [IMG]https://c.tenor.com/T0k1MiavFY8AAAAC/soy-playing.gif[IMG]

Lol a this belgian nintendo cuck paying nintendo for milking his ass dry while a real chad plays all new switch games for free on PC or steamdeck.
    Yeah well you gotta go to Steam Deck because you ain't gonna find no Chads on Playstation. It's the official platform of Reddit for a good reason.

Blind With Hairy Palms Deathstroke's Avatar
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    They are truly the most ignorant bunch to ever grace the gaming scene. This is all they got for exclusives after 2 years by the way:

360 hours in Stray here that wasn’t a bad exclusive
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Oh I’m in shape - I’m round

Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug crew

ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ScramFranklin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post

-it’s still the cross gen period. I don’t think that’s a bad list.

-not like Xbox would have more. Only 1st party current gen console exclusive is flight sim. Everything else was cross gen
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmaoooooooo you can't make this chit up.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post

-not like Xbox would have more. Only 1st party current gen console exclusive is flight sim. Everything else was cross gen
    If only Jay was smart enough to realize how dumb this response makes him look.

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    If only Jay was smart enough to realize how dumb this response makes him look.

Lot of stuff to unpack with Jay here

First, we need to see if Scram isnt back on the ignore list and whether he can actually see's scrams response to him
    Second, Jay doesn't admit to mistakes
    Third, man requires a helmet when making posts/threads on the misc because of how retarded he is
    Fourth, because of his irrational weird-ass hate for Sony he just conjures up false truths and whole lies whenever it's sony related

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Petite with nice feet crew