markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lyle McDonald’s Generic Bulking

A quick advice guys and girls please if you wouldn’t mind,

I’m fairly set on starting my adventure with the plan, just a little curious on the selection for VP and what you people think,

Incline Bench or Shoulder Press are the exercise selections:

Incline Bench: Workout 1
    Shoulder Press: Workout 2

Or stick to one? And which one?

Thank you

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What ever lift you’ll enjoy more. It literally makes no difference. I personally prefer the incline press. Good program choice.

markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) markcwalker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    What ever lift you’ll enjoy more. It literally makes no difference. I personally prefer the incline press. Good program choice.
    Thanks bud.

Yeah I’ll think I work on both and see how it works for me personally. Overhead Pressing is up there for me

Busy life weeks

I assume when life gets in the way which is often does with 2 parents in full time work working opposite hours a lot of the time and 2 young kids to try and keep in tact 😂 this is easily (although I don’t want to mess with a program that works) transferred into a push/pull/lower of such which I can do inside 20-30 mins potentially? Following the same volume of course

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem you’ll run into as strength levels hit intermediate and up is that the work outs will take way way longer. Once you’re benching 225 for reps and squatting 315 you’ll need a minimum of 1 hr in the weight room.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lyle McDonald? Never heard of her.

Jk. It is an decent enough program. Follow it and don’t try to deviate.

As far as which movement, pick one or alternate. It really won’t matter in the long run.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"
    -Sir Isaac Newton

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    The problem you’ll run into as strength levels hit intermediate and up is that the work outs will take way way longer. Once you’re benching 225 for reps and squatting 315 you’ll need a minimum of 1 hr in the weight room.
    An hour most days isn’t an issue, just once every month, work patterns are ****e with mine and the wife’s so I was checking opinions on spending 30 minutes doing say the push side and pull side different days, if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work, I’ll just workout later and finish later

Originally Posted by markcwalker88 View Post
    An hour most days isn’t an issue, just once every month, work patterns are ****e with mine and the wife’s so I was checking opinions on spending 30 minutes doing say the push side and pull side different days, if it doesn’t work it doesn’t work, I’ll just workout later and finish later
    Oh ok. Yeah no biggie.