Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    African Americans were affected the most, because in the US, they're the most obese, unhealthy demographic in the country. Stats back it up.
    Nope, it was systemic racism.

Obesity is racist too, btw.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tunejunkie View Post
    Lol young healthy individuals getting experimental vaccine with no long term data which isn’t even approved by the FDA, for a virus they weren’t even at risk to in the first place lol.

They were lied to about the efficacy.
    They were lied to about it stopping the spread
    They were lied to about the number of shots
    They were lied to about the side effects
    They were lied to about the FDA approval
    They were lied to about the effects on breastfeeding mothers
    They were lied to about the effects on menstral cycles
    Imagine getting so many things wrong in one short post. Tell your IQ is sub 70 without telling me your IQ is sub 70. You can be anti-vax without being a moron.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Nope, it was systemic racism.

Obesity is racist too, btw.
    They were also vaccine hesitant.

And let's not forget that 750,000 people died needlessly because they all believed the same crap you morons peddle on this forum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ab1_story.html

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Imagine getting so many things wrong in one short post. Tell your IQ is sub 70 without telling me your IQ is sub 70. You can be anti-vax without being a moron.
    Not on this forum.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Your inability to distinguish between the the media and health agencies has you blaming the wrong entities. To my knowledge, the CDC never made any broad hypocritical statements regarding viral transmission (or a lack thereof) during social justice protests vs say, Trump protests. If you can find contradictory recommendations/statements then yes, the hypocrisy should be condemned and I’ll do it with you. But I’m not aware of that happening.

Headlines like “ Over 1,000 health professionals sign a letter…” had people screaming hypocrisy at the CDC. But that letter didn’t represent the CDC or the scientific consensus. That number might be <1% of medical experts. And with the BLM letter that was propagated by the media, it wasn’t health professionals, it was “public health advocates” and it had no educational standard to sign it.
    Understood.

But knowing that, and knowing we are in agreement over it, where was the CDC to set the record straight? We were told big crowds of people were bad, remember? Six feet of social distancing they said, remember? Why didn't the CDC or the scientific community apply those same guidelines to the peaceful protests?

Also, this wasn't some random news chick from CNN or FNC making those claims bro.. These were published reports from people IN your scientific community shoveling it.

So what happened to "Science??" You Rona people won't hesitate to get on your soapboxes and tell everybody to trust it, yet here are clear examples of it being manipulated to form what looks like pre-determined conclusions. Is there some reason why your "Scientific" community is not in agreement?

The disproportionate impact on black Americans is well established. It’s not that the virus is “racist,” it’s that preexisting sociodemographic characteristics caused increased vulnerability.
    Sarcasm detector broken I see lol.

No shiit it's not a raysis virus. I would assume that, just like any other virus it would be pretty damn indiscriminate. no? So, with that assumption, and with these preexisting sociodemographic characteristics that cause increased vulnerability - that brings us right back around to the peaceful protests, doesn't it.

How'd they get a pass bro? Why didn't the CDC warn them of the dangers of being in crowds like that?
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-04-2022 at 05:12 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    No, but it also seems like you can't be pro-vax without being intellectually dishonest.

Otherwise both of you would chime in on this.
    So because I responded to OP's moronic post and didn't read the following 5 pages makes me intellectually dishonest? Strong thought process. Didn't know there was a rule here that we had to read all posts in a thread in order to respond to one.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can you refute his posts?

And sell it to me why I should get the jab.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    They were also vaccine hesitant.

And let's not forget that 750,000 people died needlessly because they all believed the same crap you morons peddle on this forum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ab1_story.html

Not on this forum.
    Had/have no fear of the Rona. Unlike you, it NEVER dominated my life. You still probably wear a mask everywhere and will soon be getting your 5th booster shot. Not to mention your flu shot as well.

I will never get the jab, and will never be fired for refusing it. I'm glad I didn't cave.

When it comes to all of this, you have beyond ignorant for years.

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Why bother asking him? I just proved he's intellectually dishonest.

Edit : I mean, posting

"Sorry brah, I didn't see that, yeah, he's a moron for thinking AZ is a traditional vaccine"

is really, really hard.
    But think about it, his argument is, "You guys are stupid......"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    They did similar techniques for the vax / treatments too

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...-p3oCDKKTVoIIg

trust the science!
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your inability to distinguish between the the media and health agencies has you blaming the wrong entities. To my knowledge, the CDC never made any broad hypocritical statements regarding viral transmission (or a lack thereof) during social justice protests vs say, Trump protests. If you can find contradictory recommendations/statements then yes, the hypocrisy should be condemned and I’ll do it with you. But I’m not aware of that happening..
    Right here bro... No media. Yes Science.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408
    https://www.nber.org/system/files/wo...408/w27408.pdf
    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-its-different

And the authors would be...

Dhaval M. Dave
    Research Associate
    Bentley University

Andrew I. Friedson
    University of Colorado Denver

Kyutaro Matsuzawa
    San Diego State University
    Center for Health Economics and Policy Studies

Joseph J. Sabia
    San Diego State University
    Department of Economics
    Center for Health Economics
    & Policy Studies
    5500 Campanile Drive
    San Diego, CA 92182

“We conclude that predictions of broad negative public health consequences of Black Lives Matter protests were far too narrowly conceived,” the authors of the National Bureau of Economic Research paper wrote.

That lines up with what others have seen in various cities.

“I have not seen any peer-reviewed research linking outdoor protests (or really any major outdoor events) to the surge here in Texas,” said Rodney Rohde, PhD, an associate dean for research at Texas State’s College of Health Professions who focuses on public health microbiology.
    Catch that one? That's not the media making these claims bro, that's PhD in microbiology... That's pretty "Science-y" isn't it.

So which is it... Is it the most horrific black blague virus of doom in the history of mankind? Or is it a political virus that conveniently picks and chooses who it decides to infect? See what I mean?

"Science" said....

-Couldn't go to the beach, or a concert
    -Couldn't visit relatives in the hospital or nursing home
    -Couldn't go to bars or restaurants

But "Science" also said.....

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

Catch that one? That's not the media making these claims bro, that's PhD in microbiology... That's pretty "Science-y" isn't it.

So which is it... Is it the most horrific black blague virus of doom in the history of mankind? Or is it a political virus that conveniently picks and chooses who it decides to infect? See what I mean?

"Science" said....

Trust the science?

Trust the science?
    Yead I'd kinda like to, but "Science" can't seem to get its stories straight.

The disproportionate impact on black Americans is well established. It’s not that the virus is “racist,” it’s that preexisting sociodemographic characteristics caused increased vulnerability.
    ...Except when they're peacefully protesting. Right?
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-04-2022 at 07:25 AM.

- Jayarbie

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had/have no fear of the Rona. Unlike you, it NEVER dominated my life. You still probably wear a mask everywhere and will soon be getting your 5th booster shot. Not to mention your flu shot as well.

I will never get the jab, and will never be fired for refusing it. I'm glad I didn't cave.

When it comes to all of this, you have beyond ignorant for years.
    Dave demonstrating he's too stupid to realize that just because he got covid and survived that not everyone did. The retards on this forum love their anecdotal evidence..

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dave demonstrating he's too stupid to realize that just because he got covid and survived that not everyone did. The retards on this forum love their anecdotal evidence..
    Speaking of stupid, you never once act like the average age of those who died WITH covid was near 80, 80% of those who died with covid were obese or grossly obese and that the average number of comorbidities of those who died with covid was 2.8.

Of those who died with covid, on average, only those already dying.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice thoughtful contribution. Solid.

Lmao. You know you have no legs to stand on when you make a drive-by comment such as this with no backing Lmaooooo!!!
    Last edited by tunejunkie; 10-04-2022 at 08:10 AM.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Speaking of stupid, you never once act like the average age of those who died WITH covid was near 80, 80% of those who died with covid were obese or grossly obese and that the average number of comorbidities of those who died with covid was 2.8.

Of those who died with covid, on average, only those already dying.
    Yeah about that.. I responded to a blanket statement that if you were young and healthy you didn't need to get vaccinated. That's 100% false. We were never talking about "the majority".

And of course it wouldn't be a conversation with an anti-vaxxer if they didn't mention "with covid". Thanks for your idiotic two cents though.

Originally Posted by tunejunkie View Post
    Nice thoughtful contribution. Solid.

Lmao. You know you have no legs to stand on when you make a drive-by comment such as this with no backing Lmaooooo!!!
    Lmao an anti-vaxxer complaining about comments with no backing. FUKING LOL

And of course it wouldn't be a conversation with an anti-vaxxer if they didn't mention "with covid". Thanks for your idiotic two cents though.
    Ikr.. Tell him Tony.

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony Fauci
    "And what we mean by that — if a child goes in the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID. And they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual. When in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s overcounting the number of children who are, quote, 'hospitalized with COVID,' as opposed to because of COVID."

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...s-129807429857
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-04-2022 at 09:30 AM.

- Jayarbie

tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunejunkie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ikr.. Tell him Tony.
    LMAOOOOO Rekkkkkkkktttttt

99.3% of those who got the original strain survived. Just because someone as disgusting as you would end up in a hospital or underground, means I should mask up, or change my life.

I loved violating the mandates, and I loved your reaction to it.

Yeah about that.. I responded to a blanket statement that if you were young and healthy you didn't need to get vaccinated. That's 100% false. We were never talking about "the majority".

Lmao an anti-vaxxer complaining about comments with no backing. FUKING LOL
    If you were young, fit and healthy, you didn't need to get the jab. That simple.

Now, did you get your monkeypox vaccine yet? And if you haven't, why not?

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ikr.. Tell him Tony.
    Here is the problem with a known shill and/or retard like Pisspants -- while Bushmaster was cheeky about it, he utterly and completely shut down Pat's entire argument. Anthony Fauci himself pointed out Pat was wrong. Pat spurged out on my comment about people dying with covid, but here we see - Anthony Fauci himself agrees with me on this one.

What will diabetic Pisspants do, now?

Will he reflect and admit he needs to rethink his stance?

OR

Will he say something irrelevant and attempting to insult Bushmaster instead? As if Bushmaster is a bad person for correcting his own ignorance and stupidity.

A good person would thank Bushmaster for the gift of knowledge and enlightenment.

A bad person, such as I suspect is the case with diabetic disgusting piss-soaked NYPat, they will lash out like a stupid animal.

Another alternative: A stupid coward, they will just ignore the correction and go on continuing to spout their ignorant and incorrect views.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Perfect example of the retarded questions I am referring to.
    You can't deny the dog and pony show. We've all seen it and would be pretty redundant to post videos to prove an old point.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    odd...

NEW - Doubts are increasing in scientific circles as to whether the manufacturers' claims about the mRNA vaccine are accurate. Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna still refuse to allow independent verification of the data.

"The data has to be on the table."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...05538706169856
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Science" said....

Specific examples do not represent the broad consensus. That’s what the second half of my post was getting at. You then go on to post specific examples. Admittedly I could have said consensus or broadly recommended, but that was pretty self explanatory and mentioned in my earlier posts as well. You’re smart enough to know that when you have a sample size of millions of physicians and scientists, you can find anything you want.

But it was never a narrative being pushed by the sci community at large or by the public health agencies. Hell Fauci has hundreds of hours of online content. Are there any examples of a double standard from him that you can point to, regarding the BLM vs right wing protests?

I think what you’ll find is that the argument you’re making is a straw man. Leading health agencies in the US never had a double standard based on politics for what events did and did not spread covid.

It’s not a political virus. It’s a virus that was disproportionately affecting certain communities for several reasons. Some of those reasons related to existing health disparities. Some had more to do with economics. Ex: Harder to social distance when you live in homes with more people and take public transportation more frequently.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

Here is the problem with a known shill and/or retard like Pisspants -- while Bushmaster was cheeky about it, he utterly and completely shut down Pat's entire argument. Anthony Fauci himself pointed out Pat was wrong. Pat spurged out on my comment about people dying with covid, but here we see - Anthony Fauci himself agrees with me on this one.

OR

Will he say something irrelevant and attempting to insult Bushmaster instead? As if Bushmaster is a bad person for correcting his own ignorance and stupidity.

A good person would thank Bushmaster for the gift of knowledge and enlightenment.

A bad person, such as I suspect is the case with diabetic disgusting piss-soaked NYPat, they will lash out like a stupid animal.

Another alternative: A stupid coward, they will just ignore the correction and go on continuing to spout their ignorant and incorrect views.
    I remember when Fauci reduced the quarantine to 5 days, for Omnicron I believe and he lost his ****, still believing it should be 14 days.

Specific examples do not represent the broad consensus. That’s what the second half of my post was getting at. You then go on to post specific examples. Admittedly I could have said consensus or broadly recommended, but that was pretty self explanatory and mentioned in my earlier posts as well. You’re smart enough to know that when you have a sample size of millions of physicians and scientists, you can find anything you want.

But it was never a narrative being pushed by the sci community at large or by the public health agencies. Hell Fauci has hundreds of hours of online content. Are there any examples of a double standard from him that you can point to, regarding the BLM vs right wing protests?

I think what you’ll find is that the argument you’re making is a straw man. Leading health agencies in the US never had a double standard based on politics for what events did and did not spread covid.
    I never said it was.

I also believe I asked you why the scientific community didn't try to set the record straight on it? You say Fauci is on record doing it, so post him up.

But admit it though.. your Rona was nowhere near the black death plague of doom that you all wanted it to be, and the peaceful BLM protests were such a political hot potato that your "Sci Community" refused to touch it.

Had it been the horrific plague we were warned about, there would have been dire warnings from each and every corner of said community about the peaceful protests. Wouldn't there.

There wouldn't be any vaccine marketing campaigns like this abortion either.

...Because it wouldn't have been needed. Pretty sure people actually dropping dead - and not CNN telling us to be scared would cause people to line up 24/7 for vaccinations.

It’s not a political virus. It’s a virus that was disproportionately affecting certain communities for several reasons. Some of those reasons related to existing health disparities. Some had more to do with economics. Ex: Harder to social distance when you live in homes with more people and take public transportation more frequently.
    LMAO!! Its like you refuse to even listen bro... Your virus affected "certain communities" when it was politically convenient for it to.

“We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,” Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. “In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.”

“The injustice that’s evident to everyone right now needs to be addressed,” Abraar Karan, a Brigham and Women’s Hospital physician who’s exhorted coronavirus experts to amplify the protests’ anti-racist message, told me. “While I have voiced concerns that protests risk creating more outbreaks, the status quo wasn’t going to stop #covid19 either,” he wrote on Twitter this week.

It’s a message echoed by media outlets and some of the most prominent public health experts in America, like former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Tom Frieden, who loudly warned against efforts to rush reopening but is now supportive of mass protests. Their claim: If we don’t address racial inequality, it’ll be that much harder to fight Covid-19. There’s also evidence that the virus doesn’t spread easily outdoors, especially if people wear masks.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...rotests-301534
    But later that summer....

COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with a 10-Day Motorcycle Rally in a Neighboring State — Minnesota, August–September 2020
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6947e1.htm

Btw, catch the source on that one? See-Dee-See bro... the holy grail of infectious disease things. Can't find anything official from them about the peaceful protests though... Weird.

Admit it. Your virus has been political since DAY ONE and you've all been played for fools.
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-04-2022 at 12:03 PM.

- Jayarbie

But admit it though.. your Rona was nowhere near the black death plague of doom that you all wanted it to be, and the peaceful BLM protests were such a political hot potato that your "Sci Community" refused to touch it.
    Here you go bro.. Fauci in the hot seat.

Motherfuker would have rather taken a beating than give a direct answer lol. "I'm not gonna opine!" Says THE official government spokesman for the Rona who has never hesitated to opine before.

Like this lol...

Fauci says he's 'concerned' about a potential uptick in COVID-19 cases from Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which draws thousands of bikers
    https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...s-rally-2021-8

We can do this all day bro. At the end of said day though... Your Rona was political and your "Sci Community" is all over the fuking map.

- Jayarbie

Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reliance012 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never said it was.

I also believe I asked you why the scientific community didn't try to set the record straight on it? You say Fauci is on record doing it, so post him up.

Had it been the horrific plague we were warned about, there would have been dire warnings from each and every corner of said community about the peaceful protests. Wouldn't there.

There wouldn't be any vaccine marketing campaigns like this abortion either.

...Because it wouldn't have been needed. Pretty sure people actually dropping dead - and not CNN telling us to be scared would cause people to line up 24/7 for vaccinations.

LMAO!! Its like you refuse to even listen bro... Your virus affected "certain communities" when it was politically convenient for it to.

And later that summer....

COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with a 10-Day Motorcycle Rally in a Neighboring State — Minnesota, August–September 2020
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6947e1.htm

Btw, catch the source on that one? See-Dee-See bro... the holy grail of infectious disease things.

Admit it. Your virus has been political since DAY ONE and you've all been played for fools.
    I didn’t say that about Fauci. I said he has been consistent regarding protests. As has the CDC.

Again, what you’ve done is point out individual examples of scientists and media outlets that seemingly showed bias. Don’t you think it’s telling how you’re unable to find a single example of this double standard from the CDC, which is certainly more representative of the scientific body than individual scientists?

I don’t care about political motivation. It’s a fact that certain communities are more vulnerable to C19. Are you denying this? Or is your point that this fact was used in a political manner, which could very well be true.

You’ve strayed away from the discussion’s original topic. What exactly were covid “skeptics” right about from a scientific perspective? It’s as simple as 1) here’s what most skeptics/anti vaxxers were saying 2) here’s what most scientists/health agencies were saying 3) provide evidence that #1 was actually true. Because the track record shows that your side has been repeatedly incorrect.
    "Seen in the light of evolution, biology is, perhaps, intellectually the most satisfying and inspiring science. Without that light it becomes a pile of sundry facts -- some of them interesting or curious but making no meaningful picture as a whole."

I didn’t say that about Fauci. I said he has been consistent regarding protests. As has the CDC.

Again, what you’ve done is point out individual examples of scientists and media outlets that seemingly showed bias. Don’t you think it’s telling how you’re unable to find a single example of this double standard from the CDC, which is certainly more representative of the scientific body than individual scientists?
    Why TF are scientists showing "bias" and not... you know, SCIENCE?? You've all been saying to TRUST THE SCIENCE for 2.5 years, but I just showed you its all over the fuking place. Fauci refuses to comment on the peaceful protests - Fauci is "concerned about" the motorcycle rally in South Dakota. And Trump rallies...

Fauci says Trump is ‘asking for trouble’ by holding rallies with no social distancing
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

And I spoon fed you a link from the CDC itself warning about the dangers of Sturgis - yet I can't find shiit from them warning about the peaceful protests.. Can YOU?

So why is that if your sacred Rona is not political?

I don’t care about political motivation. It’s a fact that certain communities are more vulnerable to C19. Are you denying this? Or is your point that this fact was used in a political manner, which could very well be true.
    100% political.

Fauci Says Pandemic Exposed ‘Undeniable Effects Of Racism’ At Emory Graduation Ceremony
    https://www.wabe.org/fauci-says-pand...tion-ceremony/
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 10-04-2022 at 12:39 PM.

- Jayarbie

OR

What argument? That retards on this forum love to claim everyone who died from covid died with covid instead? People who go to the hospital for something else and test positive for covid while there does not change the fact that over a million people died FROM covid in this country. I swear to God you people are fuking retarded.