Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Which WR would you play Week 4?

Which of these receivers would you play this week?

Brandin Cooks, Isaiah McKenzie, Mark Hollins, Allen Lazard, Jakobi Meyers?

My choice right now is McKenzie thinking Buffalo should put up a lot of points against the Baltimore defense and his performance last week will get him more snaps and looks from Allen. Thinking Hollins is the only other real option.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Out of that group? Lazard. Rodgers has to throw to someone. Cooks is a reasonable choice as well.

Who would you start out of this group?

Lazard
    DJ Moore
    Rondale Moore
    Zay Jones
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cartiac View Post
    Which of these receivers would you play this week?

Brandin Cooks, Isaiah McKenzie, Mark Hollins, Allen Lazard, Jakobi Meyers?

My choice right now is McKenzie thinking Buffalo should put up a lot of points against the Baltimore defense and his performance last week will get him more snaps and looks from Allen. Thinking Hollins is the only other real option.
    I agree that McKenzie and Hollins are the best choices. I actually like Hollins a little better, but only if Renfrow is out. Since Buffalo is an early game and LV is a late game, you'd need to get an early rule out for Renfrow to be sure. If Renfrow is cleared and looks like he's going to play, it safer to use McKenzie.

Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cartiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    I agree that McKenzie and Hollins are the best choices. I actually like Hollins a little better, but only if Renfrow is out. Since Buffalo is an early game and LV is a late game, you'd need to get an early rule out for Renfrow to be sure. If Renfrow is cleared and looks like he's going to play, it safer to use McKenzie.
    Thanks for the heads up on Renfrow, I wasn't looking at that. I just checked and Renfroe is officially out so that makes things more interesting but he is playing against Denver that has given up the least receiver points. I'm still leaning toward Mckenzie because of the matchup but I'll report back with the final decision so you can laugh at me when I get it wrong.

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Out of that group? Lazard. Rodgers has to throw to someone. Cooks is a reasonable choice as well.

Who would you start out of this group?

Lazard
    DJ Moore
    Rondale Moore
    Zay Jones
    Thanks for reminding me of my failure last week playing Cooks instead of Lazard. I'm going to kick myself if Lazard has a big game but I can't put trust in any GB receivers because Rodgers doesn't like any of them so it is a crap shoot week to week.

Out of your group I would go with Jones. I think there is something actually going on in JAX this year, it seems every week so far the team I've played against had a JAX player putting up 20+ points. That defense looks to be taking all the pressure off Trevor allowing him to get comfortable and have a lot of chances to throw the ball around to everyone.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lazard

Belichick gonna focus on stopping the run, Rodgers will have to throw to someone. He hates his rookies so the only reasonable choice is Lazard
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for reminding me of my failure last week playing Cooks instead of Lazard. I'm going to kick myself if Lazard has a big game but I can't put trust in any GB receivers because Rodgers doesn't like any of them so it is a crap shoot week to week.

Out of your group I would go with Jones. I think there is something actually going on in JAX this year, it seems every week so far the team I've played against had a JAX player putting up 20+ points. That defense looks to be taking all the pressure off Trevor allowing him to get comfortable and have a lot of chances to throw the ball around to everyone.
    I actually do like Zay Jones as the year moves on. I just don't know about this week. The matchup plus dealing with an ankle issue all week during practice makes me hesitant. Right now I have Lazard slotted in for me. I think he has the safest floor out of my list and I'm going up against someone who isn't very good this week.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Worth picking up and playing Josh Reynolds with St. Brown out for the Lions? Would be starting him over Lazard and/or Zay Jones.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Worth picking up and playing Josh Reynolds with St. Brown out for the Lions? Would be starting him over Lazard and/or Zay Jones.
    Reynolds is probably a good play if you can get him. He's been doing pretty well and should get more targets with both Chark and St Brown out now.

Reynolds is probably a good play if you can get him. He's been doing pretty well and should get more targets with both Chark and St Brown out now.
    I did go with Reynolds. Happy I did.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I did go with Reynolds. Happy I did.
    Nice call. I stuck with McKenzie but Lazard was the better call. Thankfully I won my matchup easily and didn't need the extra 5 points. On to week 5 and hopefully get Keenan Allen back