freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Finally a good VR game releasing today

Bonelab is the successor to boneworks.

Boneworks is probably the best vr physics and interactions, I consider it one of the quintessential vr experiences.

Anyways for the few vr gaymers out there this is probably worth checking out.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too much soy in that video op. Never heard about this game but heard a metric fuk ton about Half Life Alyx.

Here's a vid of the Bonelab gameplay. Personally for me I think I'd be far more interested in playing Alyx. In the Bonelab trailer it looks and feels like you're playing a VR game against computer generated hologram enemies or something and weird Portal-like rooms. Alyx looks like an actual videogame with a story.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreamscapes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Boneworks instantly made me nauseous.
    I understand why teleportation won't work in a game like this.
    Guess I'll just throw up a bit more.
    I don't like signatures.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cope Lab
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    vr is mostly hype

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just lolz @ giving the NSA a scan of your retinas
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Too much soy in that video op. Never heard about this game but heard a metric fuk ton about Half Life Alyx.

Here's a vid of the Bonelab gameplay. Personally for me I think I'd be far more interested in playing Alyx. In the Bonelab trailer it looks and feels like you're playing a VR game against computer generated hologram enemies or something and weird Portal-like rooms. Alyx looks like an actual videogame with a story.

Yeah boneworks is more of a playground style game made into mini levels, Alyx is a story game.

Both are good but different.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    It would be impossible for a headset to get a full scan of a persons retinas. The iris sure though if the headset had cameras pointing at the eyes within the goggles.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Brb unlocking your phone with finger print and retina scanning then accessing ******** and Instagram and tik tok

But draw the line at vr. Lol.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even you can't be this dumb right. Your phone gives up so much of your communications, passwords, identity. Also prints, iris, fully mapped faces, cameras can be turned on and you don't know.

But VR vidyagames is where you freak out? Loool

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Yeah boneworks is more of a playground style game made into mini levels, Alyx is a story game.

Both are good but different.
    Gotcha. Yeah I can see both being choices for certain types of people. Still think VR overall is nerdy but I recently played an area in resident evil village that was fear inducing and can't imagine how sinister it would be in VR. People would legit chit bricks playing that for the first time.

Gotcha. Yeah I can see both being choices for certain types of people. Still think VR overall is nerdy but I recently played an area in resident evil village that was fear inducing and can't imagine how sinister it would be in VR. People would legit chit bricks playing that for the first time.
    Scary games are actually legit scary in vr. There's some things your brain just can't separate from vr even if you know it's not real.

The most gut wrenching thing I've done in vr is a simple game called richies plank experience. You simply take an elevator to the top of a skyscraper, and there's a plank leading off the edge. All you have to do is walk off and fall. It's literally terrifying. I make anyone who wants to try my VR setup do it, I used to have videos of my friends just collapsing on the floor scared of heights. It's so hard to jump off the plank, and when you do and you fall, your stomach goes insane and you legit feel like you are falling.

Games don't necessarily have to look too realistic or have great graphics to be good in vr. The immersion is so complete it doesn't really matter, your brain is convinced completely. There's no immersion breaking in vr so even games with lower end graphics still play well.

This video sort of showcases the experience of richies plank experience

Scary games are actually legit scary in vr. There's some things your brain just can't separate from vr even if you know it's not real.

The most gut wrenching thing I've done in vr is a simple game called richies plank experience. You simply take an elevator to the top of a skyscraper, and there's a plank leading off the edge. All you have to do is walk off and fall. It's literally terrifying. I make anyone who wants to try my VR setup do it, I used to have videos of my friends just collapsing on the floor scared of heights. It's so hard to jump off the plank, and when you do and you fall, your stomach goes insane and you legit feel like you are falling.

Games don't necessarily have to look too realistic or have great graphics to be good in vr. The immersion is so complete it doesn't really matter, your brain is convinced completely. There's no immersion breaking in vr so even games with lower end graphics still play well.

So you use some ph@ggot soyboy as an example of HoW sCaRy It Is. Jfl try using a vid without a guy who still needs a nightlight to sleep.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Okay damn. Went through a few videos and it seems to be scaring a bunch of people in the sense that somehow the brain seems to be tricking people that they're really there. Didn't know the effects were so much.

Saw this video, dude is a ****ot but the planet he ended on looked pretty damn good compared to graphics I've seen so far

If future games could look like this or better it might be kinda cool if your brain can trick yourself into thinking you're really there.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does playing VR actually reacquire your virginity or is that just a rumor?

Okay damn. Went through a few videos and it seems to be scaring a bunch of people in the sense that somehow the brain seems to be tricking people that they're really there. Didn't know the effects were so much.

Saw this video, dude is a ****ot but the planet he ended on looked pretty damn good compared to graphics I've seen so far

If future games could look like this or better it might be kinda cool if your brain can trick yourself into thinking you're really there.
    That's the thing about vr, your brain is fooled. It's 100 percent immersion

Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    So you use some ph@ggot soyboy as an example of HoW sCaRy It Is. Jfl try using a vid without a guy who still needs a nightlight to sleep.
    I typed in richies plank experience and that was one of the first results. Idgaf about him being a spy, no connection to this up loader. Lol at you being hostile 24/7, literally cancer. What's life like being in misery all the time

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Does playing VR actually reacquire your virginity or is that just a rumor?
    Just a rumor

That's the thing about vr, your brain is fooled. It's 100 percent immersion

I typed in richies plank experience and that was one of the first results. Idgaf about him being a spy, no connection to this up loader. Lol at you being hostile 24/7, literally cancer. What's life like being in misery all the time

Just a rumor
    Wouldn't take much to fool yours since it's fried on weed 24/7 lol. To a normal person the novelty of VR wears off in a few minutes then you realise you're sat on the couch pretending to climb a building.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have Boneworks but I haven't played it yet. I've heard it's all about the mods, is that true?
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Resident Evil in VR is legit scary. I didnt even get past the basement. VR is the future, it's just further away future. So for now its hype until the technology catches up.

Wouldn't take much to fool yours since it's fried on weed 24/7 lol. To a normal person the novelty of VR wears off in a few minutes then you realise you're sat on the couch pretending to climb a building.
    Do you see alot of people sitting on couches to play vr?

Holy fuk you're dumb

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Alyx is legit. Been a while since a video game made me say 'holy chit' and it made me do so several times. Even made me pause in the middle of a certain sequence to fukkin process the chit. That alone was worth buying a oculus.

Don't spoil it for yourself by watching playthroughs. You have to experience it for yourself.

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    vr is mostly hype
    Pretty accurate.

I think beat saber and super hot are fun for a limited time. Friends and family that visit will play those.

I think it is definitely the future of gaming, but isn't quite there yet.

Do you see alot of people sitting on couches to play vr?

Holy fuk you're dumb
    Calls someone dumb, is a chronic weed smoker. Pot meet kettle

Cope
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Pretty accurate.

I think beat saber and super hot are fun for a limited time. Friends and family that visit will play those.

I think it is definitely the future of gaming, but isn't quite there yet.
    This
    It's a gimmick a bit like Eye Toy back in the day. People loved cleaning windows by moving their arms around in thin air for 20 minutes then it got packed away and never used again. Same with that abomination Kinect.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My quest 2 is collecting dust now. It’s just not comfortable enough and tech needs improvement

Fingers crossed for project cambria

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks cool but i know if i bought a VR kit my porn addiction would spiral out of control completely
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    My quest 2 is collecting dust now. It’s just not comfortable enough and tech needs improvement

Fingers crossed for project cambria
    This

Loved it at first

Then it got annoying having to set it up every single time

Gaming on my computer takes 2 seconds

I WANT to enjoy VR, but the headset and cables/ getting SteamVR to work takes time

Still 100% recommend anyone who hasnt tried VR to do it, its a great experience. Occulus 2 is still a great headset, although the price increase sucks
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper