parisingh081 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help to increase my weight

hi, I need help, please advise me on a good diet plan and exercise to gain weight. I am 5'5 and my weight is 48 KG, I am struggling to increase my weight.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by parisingh081; 09-29-2022 at 04:14 AM. Reason: correction

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The general way of doing it is to train your entire body (i.e. all major muscle groups) with weights and eat enough protein rich foods (mostly wholefood or at least minimally processed stuff) to gain weight slowly over time.

You might have to count calories to make sure you are being consistent. Monitor your weight, only make adjustments to your intake once every couple of weeks or so otherwise you might just be reacting to day-to-day water weight changes.

Use a lifting routine like All Pros Simple Beginners Routine - see the sticky threads in the Workout Programs forum section.

rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100) rekhasantosh is not very well liked. (-100)
    How to bulk up fast? While some are constantly trying to lose excess fat, others find it tough to gain weight. Ironically enough, junk food won’t work for those who can’t gain weight. The solution is simple — eat food rich in healthy fats and protein, like milk, avocados, nuts or salmon. Eating the products on our list as a snack, garnish, or the main dish will help you gain weight. And if you combine them with regular exercise, they will help you to build muscle.