DMcM64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Website/App to give stretches

Does anyone know any good websites/apps that give you specific stretches to do post workout based on what exercises you do?

For instance, you put in leg press, leg extension, dumbbell lunges, and standing barbell calf raises and it shoots out 4 lower body stretches that will target the specific leg muscles worked out

I feel like I can't be the first to think of this, but I can't find anything on Google or when I searched this forum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    My knees hurt

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I think it's probably important to understand what stretching is and is not. IMO, there is not usually a reason to routinely stretch without a specific purpose in mind.

http://simplyshredded.com/the-scienc...enselmans.html
    Last edited by SuffolkPunch; 09-29-2022 at 12:10 AM.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pike stretch {standing or seatted} - hamstrings, lower back
    Global extension stretch - quads, lower back
    Front split stretch - hip flexors, hamstrings, glutes, lower back

Middle split stretch and pancake stretch - more difficult

Squat deep hold - you can do it with a weight in time

Table stretch for shoulders

Also, you can try Jefferson curl or dumbbell/kettlebell windmill.

And simpler stuff like figure 4 stretch, a glute stretch, calf stretch.

But if you are interested in only doing something after workout:
    Lower - pike stretch, global extension stretch, front split stretch {or couch stretch}, pancake stretch, squat deep hold
    Upper - table stretch, dead hang, german hang, others

Tom Merrick has a lot of them on youtube
    You can also look into weighted stretches by Scott Stevenson
    No idea about a website

I thought Lyle MacDonald dismantled Henselmans.

I know some people here work out in their home gyms or "professional" gyms, but 80% of people in commercial gyms have **** mobility and flexibility, they cannot do a proper bentover row, a stiff dead and many others.
    And for many that do, their joints are ****ed up, something that I noticed is a taboo in the lifting community, to not scare the beginners probably.
    And although I don't know guys like Tom Merrick, I tend to believe these are generally healthier and don't have that many joint problems - uneducated guess.
    But yeah, static stretching hurts like hell and can be very challenging.
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50) erigni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my experience, you only really need to stretch before squatting. Other people might disagree, but this is my opinion. Like jaxqen said, just go to Tom Merrick's YouTube channel. He has a ton of stretches for squatting.