Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post The rise of panhandling...

Over the last year or two I've noticed that suddenly there are panhandlers in places I've never seen them before, in upscale suburban areas, small towns, everywhere, and I didn't understand what was going on. At first I thought locally some towns have softened up, like they had on many crimes, but this was happening in NIMBY areas, where people put up inclusion signs in their yards, but don't actually want those people anywhere near them.

So I googled it today, and apparently there was a court decision that ruled that panhandling is protected under the first amendment. What are your thoughts on this?

I also found this article that I thought was interesting:

https://www.mystateline.com/news/loc...made-it-legal/

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Panhandling in Rockford is on the rise because a federal district court judge struck down a law that prohibited it.

A federal district court in Chicago found the state law unconstitutional in January.
    Also interesting:
    On Monday, the City of Rockford said the majority of panhandlers at city intersections are not homeless, and are using panhandling as a way to supplement their income.

Eyewitness News spoke with a man named Tommy, who was panhandling at a street corner on Tuesday. He said he could make between $40-$50 an hour on his corner.
    Counterpoint:
    “I have not met one person out here that claims to be homeless that’s not,” he said. “Every single one I know here in Rockford is. Every single one. And I’ve been out here for over a year.”
    However:
    The City also said that they maintain a list of all homeless citizens, and showed a count of 465 within Northern Illinois as of January 27th, 2020. The official count is conducted in cooperation with the Northern Illinois Homeless Coalition.

Miss Carly’s, a kitchen for the homeless, at 1125 5th Ave, says homeless residents have been coming there following the camp’s closure, reporting that they have nowhere to sleep.

The City responded, saying, “When we make contact with any homeless person (including the people at this encampment), we give them referrals to shelter, where they can go until we can link them with a permanent housing placements. The length of time it takes to secure a permanent housing placement does vary depending on the level of cooperation from the unhoused person and how quickly we can help them find an actual housing unit.”

Officials said they are aware of many concerns of an increased number of panhandlers, saying that its outreach team makes contact with almost all panhandlers and, if they are found to be homeless, offer them a place to live through local shelters.

“However, the majority of the panhandlers that we have encountered have a place to live and are using panhandling as a way to supplement their incomes,” the City said in a statement on Monday.
    https://www.mystateline.com/news/loc...mo-link-block1

Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Commandersbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i ignore them. if they get agressive i could always carry my gun, but they are generally very meek around town

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ignore them and move on
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    Just ignore them and move on
    I wish it were that simple. A grown man in able condition probably the worse you'll get is some attempt at some sob story but it's not like that for other people. My grandmother got to where she couldn't drive and figured she would move close to public transit to get around. She literally sold her house and bought another close to the lines. Even in an upscale area. Those losers see a little old lady and figure she has cash and knows if they hound her enough she will give in. Especially she she knows they could just push her over and really hurt her. She tried to sugar coat it but to me from what I learned it was basically mugging by intimidation. They see people they think they can extort without getting hurt they will do it.

Plus, they don't have a mortgage, rent, or even property tax to pay, WTF do they need money for? SRS.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Homeless that really need help typically aren’t covered in sores making weird body movements when they’re panhandling. That’s how I tell before giving them money. Being from the hood, I can spot a fiend/crackhead a mile away.
    I love eggs.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thankfully largely absent in Nebraska.

The morons in California pat themselves on the back for billion dollar projects that house like 80 people and take a decade to build, meanwhile bulldozing affordable housing that's not labeled affordable housing. Chitty but livable apartments or motels that house hundreds of families being razed all the time to make room for luxury hotels. Untold numbers sleeping in their cars. These are the ones you can't see, that don't panhandle, and who are probably most in need. People voting that chit in get what they deserve.
    Virtue is its own reward.

coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) coast2coastam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by benedetto27 View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of them their mind is just gone thanks to the Chinese fent. They need to be sent to detox camps, but left wing politicians prefer to let them terrorize neighborhoods instead.
    The people I've been seeing lately don't look like they're drug addicts or homeless. Some of the younger ones look like trustafarians bumming around the country for fun. I saw a group pull up a new car much nicer than mine with California plates, park, and then walk around the corner with their dog to beg. And people actually gave them money and food.

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Lots of them in Phoenix so the city can collect Federal dollars to "take care" of them. I doubt the homeless ever see much of that money.
    Bro, if has fuking EXPLODED here. Every single city. Now getting tent cities man

ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre ltsOgre
    It's extremely bigoted to be against pan handling.
    I hate capitalism srs

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we have a few in our little city that will harass people going into businesses until someone gets pissed and looks like they will hit them.
    then they move on.
    they have been caught on security camera going through unlocked cars at night and posted on the local FB group.
    people finally stopped being stupid and made sure to lock their cars.
    now they have home made slim-jims.

my security camera will spam my phone and tablet with notifications if someone is in my driveway. it'll wake me.
    people either don't have those cameras or just hiding in their house waiting for them to leave.

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't watch Twitch streamers.
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gluon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seems to be a new pastime for Hispanic women, while their husbands are out working they grab their kids and panhandle outside upper-middle class areas.

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pan handling is still illegal. But they put "God Bless" on the bottom of the sign and it becomes protected religious speech. srs

Originally Posted by ChewYourFood View Post
    Pan handling is still illegal. But they put "God Bless" on the bottom of the sign and it becomes protected religious speech. srs
    It's not in the US anymore apparently:
    Oak Brook police had several complaints about an increase in panhandlers in the final half of 2020, but despite an interest from some in prohibiting the activity, no action could be taken because of a January 2021 federal court ruling that banned the state's panhandling law from being enforced because it violated the First Amendment.
    http://chicagotribune.com/suburbs/oa...kai-story.html

Edit, you might be right, I also found this googling around:
    six states have laws that restrict panhandling statewide, and 24 states have laws that restrict panhandling in specific public places.
    https://nlihc.org/resource/national-...-criminalizing

But this claims:

the U.S. Supreme Court has held that the First Amendment covers “charitable appeals for funds.” Because of this, panhandling, solicitation, or begging are protected speech under the First Amendment.
    -aclu
    Last edited by coast2coastam; 10-04-2022 at 07:06 PM.

SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SaviorSelfJT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I wish it were that simple. A grown man in able condition probably the worse you'll get is some attempt at some sob story but it's not like that for other people. My grandmother got to where she couldn't drive and figured she would move close to public transit to get around. She literally sold her house and bought another close to the lines. Even in an upscale area. Those losers see a little old lady and figure she has cash and knows if they hound her enough she will give in. Especially she she knows they could just push her over and really hurt her. She tried to sugar coat it but to me from what I learned it was basically mugging by intimidation. They see people they think they can extort without getting hurt they will do it.

Plus, they don't have a mortgage, rent, or even property tax to pay, WTF do they need money for? SRS.
    pretty sure I used the same rail lines you were talking about at one point.

And yeah the panhandlers are aggressive as FUK

I’ve been in places like San Francisco that have way higher number of panhandlers/hobos but they just have signs and keep to themselves mostly. Here they follow you and get up in your face

And your right, it’s just mugging by a different name

It makes me really angry just thinking about it. And I’m gonna stop typing before I type something illegal
    Best lifts:
    Bench press: 315x4, 345x1
    Squat: 465x1
    Strict press: 185x8, 195x5, 215x1
    Deadlift: 405x13 (conv tap'n'go with straps)

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just thinking about that today...I live in a rural are and until the last month or so never saw a pan handler near where I live. Today I go to the gym and there's a fukin bum passed out on the sidewalk right in front. Not even on a blanket, just splayed out in the middle of the sidewalk, face in the cement
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChewYourFood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by coast2coastam View Post
    It's not in the US anymore apparently:

http://chicagotribune.com/suburbs/oa...kai-story.html

Edit, you might be right, I also found this googling around:

https://nlihc.org/resource/national-...-criminalizing

But this claims:

-aclu
    The whole lawsuit came about because the homeless people were being arrested / re-located to different towns / fined & churches and other charities were allowed to panhandle legally. Some swarmy attorneys got involved and told the panhandlers to add 'god bless' and apply for religious permits - the permits weren't granted and they were still fkd with. CHA-CHING!!!! Civil rights / equal protection suit ensues.

Now they all have 'god bless' to ensure future payouts. Knowing there is a swarm of attorneys waiting to pounce for a similar payout - Im sure the police have been instructed not to mess with any of them regardless of sign verbiage.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    its out of control in my work area now...used to rarely see people... and not chit at the main intersection / highway... people literally on every single corner

people camped out front at every gas station store

IMO people were bussed here from other parts of the county...no way these are locals
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A cop friend of mine said he kept getting calls about a panhandler who setup shop at a busy intersection, but on a public sidewalk. Every time the light went from red to green, and someone was giving the pan handler money and delaying traffic, he'd pull them over and give them like a 70 dollar ticket.

If he caught the panhandler in the roadway collecting money when the light turned green, he'd give the panhandler a ticket for unsafe pedestrian in the roadway or something like that.

He was absolutely ruthless lol but panhandling essentially stopped in that intersection.

Sec. 53-182. Use of highways by pedestrians. Any pedestrian who uses any street or highway negligently or recklessly or fails to obey the signal of any traffic officer, pedestrian control, sign, signal, marking or device or recklessly disregards his own safety or the safety of any person by the manner of his use of any street or highway shall be deemed to have committed an infraction and be fined not less than thirty-five dollars nor more than fifty dollars.
    50 dollars for being in a crosswalk if the little red pedestrian hand sign is up. Brutal.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSelfJT View Post
    pretty sure I used the same rail lines you were talking about at one point.

And yeah the panhandlers are aggressive as FUK

I’ve been in places like San Francisco that have way higher number of panhandlers/hobos but they just have signs and keep to themselves mostly. Here they follow you and get up in your face

And your right, it’s just mugging by a different name

It makes me really angry just thinking about it. And I’m gonna stop typing before I type something illegal
    and don't ever give them money or take out your wallet/open your purse because they will try to snatch it and book.
    walking around buffalo on my lunch every damn panhandler had expensive sneakers on.
    I saw one dude pan handling outside the jim's steakout one night walk in and pull a massive wad of cash out of his pocket.

it's going to get hard for them though because most people simply don't walkaround with cash anymore.
    gonna have to venmo them the $$$ soon. lol

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Public sidewalks are for public use; asking general people a question does seem like first amendment type of stuff. I could see a first amendment type of deal here.

I hate panhandlers. Wouldn't mind if there was a culling.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Homeless that really need help typically aren’t covered in sores making weird body movements when they’re panhandling. That’s how I tell before giving them money. Being from the hood, I can spot a fiend/crackhead a mile away.
    The crackheads appreciate food and clothes in the winter even if it might be kinder to let them die.

I know who the real homeless are because the seasonal temps disappear when the weather starts to get freezing, or come out around Christmas in full snow gear.

Don’t really care what peoples situations are if they are addicts. Most are mentally gone anyways. I guess if you giving people a few bucks you want to make sure they aren’t shooting it into their arm right away, but odds are cash is going to alcohol etc.. anyways.

But then again I’m a recovered addict and other addicts are my soft spot. I’m heartless when it comes to recovery and getting clean, but I feel for the struggle.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    granted I'm in one of the absolute worst cities, but I've def noticed the increase

forever they were generally limited to freeway on/off ramps

now u see this slimey fuks standing on all sorts of intersections, even places like fast food drive through exits
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    homeless are chess pieces for politicians. They move them around the board to serve the politicians purposes.

Just like op says, out of nowhere they are in areas where they never were before. These arent industrious people trying out a new area, they are placed their in the middle of the night.

Its always for some extortion or political reason like a buisness is doing too good or the like. Maybe the buisness didnt pay their vig this month that sort of thing.

It is simpler than passing laws and such that just affect the few places the politicians are targeting. Like out of the blue homeless will be in parks. No one wants to take their kids so you just stay home. Its way easier to do that than to put up park closed sighs.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Walmart down from my house is pretty busy and has two big intersections where you have to go to leave the parking lot and it’s a 3 way stop. People always there on both sides asking for money with a Wendy’s 100 feet away with a now hiring sign. Yesterday I saw a probably mid twenties couple with a fukking BABY in a stroller chilling there and them both holding signs saying please help feed our baby. Made me rage so hard I rolled my window down and yelled you two are literal human garbage and If there is any good in this world that child will be taken from you fukking scum.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    The Walmart down from my house is pretty busy and has two big intersections where you have to go to leave the parking lot and it’s a 3 way stop. People always there on both sides asking for money with a Wendy’s 100 feet away with a now hiring sign. Yesterday I saw a probably mid twenties couple with a fukking BABY in a stroller chilling there and them both holding signs saying please help feed our baby. Made me rage so hard I rolled my window down and yelled you two are literal human garbage and If there is any good in this world that child will be taken from you fukking scum.
    The problem is a person can make a higher hourly panhandling in front of a fast food joint with a now hiring sign than actually working at the fast food joint. One time in grad school I saw a guy with a sign saying "hungry every bit helps" or something, so I popped in a sandwich shop and bought him a killer sub. I tried to hand it to him and he said, "What's this? I don't need this."
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    The problem is a person can make a higher hourly panhandling in front of a fast food joint with a now hiring sign than actually working at the fast food joint. One time in grad school I saw a guy with a sign saying "hungry every bit helps" or something, so I popped in a sandwich shop and bought him a killer sub. I tried to hand it to him and he said, "What's this? I don't need this."
    you also cant be sky high while flipping burgers at Wendys
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Yea, but that's probably because you refused to get any meat on the sandwich for the guy. I would have turned down your vegemite sandwich too...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    you also cant be sky high while flipping burgers at Wendys
    If you can be functional enough to hold a sign and collect money, you can flip burgers. We're not talking about nodders here.

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Yea, but that's probably because you refused to get any meat on the sandwich for the guy. I would have turned down your vegemite sandwich too...
    It was wrapped and inside a deli bag.
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    i see what you did thar. lol