klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) klbbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your experience with meal-prep containers?

If you have tried meal-prep containers before, would you say it makes it easier to stick to budget? I.e. putting all the day's worth of calories in containers at evening, putting the containers in the fridge, and then eating whatever's in the container for the given meal the next day. Instead of opening the fridge and then thinking of what you feel for.

And if you have ever tried any meal-prep containers, are there any brand or model that you'd recommend? I'm considering buying disposable ones for travelling.

Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rents has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by klbbr View Post
    If you have tried meal-prep containers before, would you say it makes it easier to stick to budget? I.e. putting all the day's worth of calories in containers at evening, putting the containers in the fridge, and then eating whatever's in the container for the given meal the next day. Instead of opening the fridge and then thinking of what you feel for.

And if you have ever tried any meal-prep containers, are there any brand or model that you'd recommend? I'm considering buying disposable ones for travelling.
    I bought in Aldi ones I liked, they have separate divisions so you can separate foods so it doesn’t get all mixed. I think this is more psychological, specially for weight loss, I have one little portion for carbs separated from the big portion of veggies and meat, looks good and therefore more appetising than all mixed in the same container (this kind of containers I would use them for bulking).
    In any case I meal prep not for laziness but to take to work a healthy meal.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like any diet plan, meal prepping works if you stick to it. You can still cheat on your meal prep just like any diet. It can help simplify your diet and maybe remove a little temptation, i.e. “I already have a meal prepped so why don’t I just eat that instead of Dominos” but at the end of the day it still comes down to commitment and discipline.