blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50) blademontane will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Other quality personal trainer forums?

I'm shortly going to finish my Level 3 PT course and highly likely get employed by my local anytime fitness straight after. I was hoping to curate a list of at least a few high quality forums that can help with personal training questions besides this one.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also any recommendations for learning more about it? I consume a fair bit of Mind Pump podcasts about this and am ramping it up as I near the end.
    "Wennschon Dennschon"

Bodybuilder/Powerlifter.

Fasilians is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reddit maybe. Those guys can be pricks some time but you’ll get the help you need there i guess

itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Congratulations on finishing your Level 3 PT course! Here are some forums that you may find useful for personal training questions:

1. The PTDC Community: This forum is hosted by the Personal Trainer Development Center and is designed for personal trainers to connect, ask questions, and share information.

2. Fitocracy: This is a social networking site for fitness enthusiasts, including personal trainers. It has a forum section where you can ask questions and get advice from other trainers.

3. Bodybuilding.com: This website has a forum section for personal trainers, as well as a section for fitness enthusiasts in general. You can find information on training, nutrition, and supplements, as well as connect with other trainers.

4. Reddit Fitness: This subreddit is a great resource for fitness-related questions and discussions. It has a large community of fitness enthusiasts and personal trainers who can answer your questions and provide advice.

As for learning more about personal training, here are some additional resources you may find useful:

1. The NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training: This is a comprehensive textbook that covers all aspects of personal training, including anatomy, physiology, exercise programming, and nutrition.

2. ACE Personal Trainer Manual: This is another comprehensive textbook that covers the essentials of personal training, including exercise science, program design, and client assessment.

3. IDEA Fitness Journal: This is a monthly publication that provides articles and resources for fitness professionals, including personal trainers.

4. National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA): The NSCA offers a variety of certifications and educational resources for fitness professionals, including personal trainers.