Pecheneg941 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post If I ate a croissant, does it ruins my diet of a week? - How insane adonis diet is?

Hi all,

I always hear about how insanely hard to get abs and adonis, for example if you drink 1 beer, it ruins your diet for a week.
    I and am curious how strict it actually is.

For example, yesterday I ate:

1. 3 servings of Protein shake, (130 x3= 390 cal, 90 gr protein.)
    2. 2 Protein bars, (230x2=460 cal, 40 gr protein)
    3. Large bowl of Aldi salad (350 gr, Tomatoes, carrot, a lot of green stuff.)
    4. Small pack of M&M chocolate. (232 cal)
    5. 2 Croissant (280x2=460)

So I got 130 gr. Protein, and reached my goal in protein.
    And I took 1250<X<1500 cal, and reached my goal in calories.

Does that mean I am losing fat, and will be able to burn love handles?
    Or I ate croissant, unhealthy fat, means I lost a week of effort?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No, it doesn't ruin your diet for the week, just work out how much it raises your average calorie intake for the week, that will be what determines success or failure.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cico/iifym

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    No, it doesn't ruin your diet for the week, just work out how much it raises your average calorie intake for the week, that will be what determines success or failure.
    Thanks that's good news.

Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tosser86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are you getting all your protein from bars and shakes. Eat real food goddammit

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah, you are going to struggle to stick to a diet like that long term. Better to avoid processed foods if possible - which includes protein bars and powders. Only use those to top up protein needs - wholefoods like meat, eggs, vegetables, fruit, beans, wholegrains etc should make up the bulk of your diet.

Originally Posted by Tosser86 View Post
    Why are you getting all your protein from bars and shakes. Eat real food goddammit
    You are absolutely right however I just want to see my adonis just once, even though the price would be losing some of the muscle.
    I am already in a good shape - nowhere near you guys of course, but I look ok but I need my six pack to be visible.

Originally Posted by Pecheneg941 View Post
    You are absolutely right however I just want to see my adonis just once, even though the price would be losing some of the muscle.
    I am already in a good shape - nowhere near you guys of course, but I look ok but I need my six pack to be visible.
    Eating processed foods like protein bars is going to make it harder not easier to achieve that goal.

I don't know what "adonis" is - some fad diet I expect. But ultimately, if you want to lose fat and maintain or gain muscle, you only need a calorie deficit and enough protein - not some highly prescriptive eating plan which is probably just designed to sell you supplements.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just want to see my adonis just once
    I don't know what "adonis" is - some fad diet I expect.
    I think he means that pelvic V shape you get when you're lean. Or it's his pet name for his ....

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    I think he means that pelvic V shape you get when you're lean. Or it's his pet name for his ....
    It's both
    Last edited by Pecheneg941; 09-25-2022 at 07:27 AM.

Eating processed foods like protein bars is going to make it harder not easier to achieve that goal.

I don't know what "adonis" is - some fad diet I expect. But ultimately, if you want to lose fat and maintain or gain muscle, you only need a calorie deficit and enough protein - not some highly prescriptive eating plan which is probably just designed to sell you supplements.
    Thanks probably because I want shortcut thats why I do this. But I will focus on real food from now on.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks probably because I want shortcut thats why I do this. But I will focus on real food from now on.
    there
    are
    no
    shortcuts