ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100) ectomorph14 is not very well liked. (-100)

How to gain weight faster

Im 14 and 48kg (5'8), i eat 3 medium meals and 2 big ones per day, yet i cant seem to gain any weight, help?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Eat more.

Your appetite is probably putting the brakes on even if you don't realise it. It's a powerful subconscious force.

Most of what you eat should be healthy stuff but you can also throw some high calories stuff in there, it's not going to harm you if your basic diet is healthy.

Registered User userX5IGVQ45SDB's Avatar
    userX5IGVQ45SDB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although I do agree when most people would say to "eat more" it's only one piece of the puzzle.

Are you pushing yourself hard enough in the gym? Are you getting the right supplements? Are you doing everything you can to optimize your hormones in your favor?

If not, then I'd recommend doing your own research to improve your existing efforts instead of JUST eating more

pxxel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nuts are tasty, high protein, and calorie dense. i have a can of peanuts next to me at all times when im doing homework and it really helps me get my calories in.

Mach1969 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ectomorph14 View Post
    Im 14 and 48kg (5'8), i eat 3 medium meals and 2 big ones per day, yet i cant seem to gain any weight, help?
    Eat a little more than you’re burning. We have high metabolisms which means if we eat less than what we are burning even if you’re not doing cardio, you will lose fat. Eat the right amount, more than 3 meals a day but make the portions smaller.

Registered User certifiedmexico's Avatar
    certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100) certifiedmexico is not very well liked. (-100)

Here are some healthy ways to gain weight when you're underweight:
    Eat more frequently. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster.
    Choose nutrient-rich foods.
    Try smoothies and shakes.
    Watch when you drink.
    Make every bite count.
    Top it off.
    Have an occasional treat.
    Exercise.