Thread: New to lifting

New2Lifting22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to lifting

Im new to weight lifting. I’m 20 years old, 5’5 and I’m skinny fat (my arms and legs are skinny but I’m starting to get fat on my stomach) I want to burn that stomach fat and grow muscle. Anyone have any advice?

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Best advice I can give is natty lifting is all about consistency and playing the long game. You will make noob gains initially but after a year or two it will seem like your progress has stalled, which is when most people are tempted to jump on (sometimes even before noob gains are reached).

When you think you've hit a plateau the reality will be that you're simply making extremely slow progress, which is to be expected as a natty. As long as you make the long term commitment to it you will see results.