LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arm Hypertrophy Tip

If you want to at least win best arms, do this:

Find a srs arm wrestler and ask if you can learn the technique and pull with that person.

I’m not saying to really arm wrestle them, just pull.

Typically arm wrestlers pull in groups so if you get in with them you can pull with the group.

I would luv to try this for arm gains with just a friend and a table.

You will thank me, for your arms will (I believe) see some real changes.

I know someone is laughing so hard at this, but this is real deal game changer!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    If you want to at least win best arms, do this:

Find a srs arm wrestler and ask if you can learn the technique and pull with that person.

I’m not saying to really arm wrestle them, just pull.

Typically arm wrestlers pull in groups so if you get in with them you can pull with the group.

I would luv to try this for arm gains with just a friend and a table.

You will thank me, for your arms will (I believe) see some real changes.

I know someone is laughing so hard at this, but this is real deal game changer!!!

Me, I have 15 minutes before I get in the Kayak, I really need to stop laughing before that..
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Me, I have 15 minutes before I get in the Kayak, I really need to stop laughing before that..

Kayaking is some good arm work too, Unlike you, I keep an open mind, but pulling on the table with technical skills hits different areas of the arms.

A smart person would combine Kayaking, arm wrestling, gymnastics moves for the best arm hypertrophy possible.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big arms? Hit em every day. Me when into arm wrestling comps...

If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post

Excellent Tommy, I did comps as well. only for about 3 years then I got assigned to an area where there weren't any. Had to go back to arm wrestling for beer again lol. how long did you compete?
    Last edited by mtpockets; 09-26-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Excellent Tommy, I did comps as well. only for about 3 years then I got assigned to an area where there weren't any. Had to go back to arm wrestling for beer again lol. how long did you compete?
    2 years. 170 and competed in heavyweight. Then everyone started doing blow before they got up there and that was the end of it for me.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So go to the gym , train other body parts with weights, and set up an arm wrestling room at the gym?

Sounds reasonable.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Tommy, that is awesome, see I’m fishing for this type of stuff.

So, did you pull with people weekly? And I wasn’t talking about just big arms, I’m talking about angles, there is no way you can’t simulate those angles with dead weight.

There is a muscle (I see it in that pic) that gets worked specifically when pulling on the table, can’t use a fixed handle, you need another flexible human body hand/wrist.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tommy W. again.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tommy W. again.
    Yes, and Tommy said hit arms everyday too. This everyday training relates to my recent threads (greasing the groove).

Hitting a body part daily is not popular yet this is what many people did and look at Tommy’s arms.

Yes, and Tommy said hit arms everyday too. This everyday training relates to my recent threads (greasing the groove).

Hitting a body part daily is not popular yet this is what many people did and look at Tommy’s arms.
    Arm wrestling is mostly technique. And yes arm training every day for big arms. Don’t believe the overtraining bs. But you can only do this with one body part at a time.

As far as arm wrestling training, you kneel down at a bench next to a cable machine. Lower the cable to the right height and arm wrestle the cable. I think I invented it but not sure all I know is it worked well.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Arm wrestling is mostly technique. And yes arm training every day for big arms. Don’t believe the overtraining bs. But you can only do this with one body part at a time.

As far as arm wrestling training, you kneel down at a bench next to a cable machine. Lower the cable to the right height and arm wrestle the cable. I think I invented it but not sure all I know is it worked well.

I’ve seen some similar things with cables being used, but one thing missing there is fighting for the grip of the opponents fingers and wrists.

How did you learn the techniques, just by doing the matches?

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I saw something about cable exercise to train for arm wrestling.... WAIT A MINUTE... that was a Sylvester Stallone film??

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I saw something about cable exercise to train for arm wrestling.... WAIT A MINUTE... that was a Sylvester Stallone film??
    Lol.

The first non commercial gym I joined was several months before I started doing strongman, it was an old rec center, with just a handful of old farts who still did local power meets.

The guy who ran it was about 5’5” 140# with popeye buldging arms and slim skinny legs, he was the arm wrestler of the group and had a fixture in the back with a table and cables.

I was the only young guy there and he would bug me everyday about him training me and doing meets. I told him I was interested in strongman locally just for fun and he said I shouldn’t even try it, lol. I was only there for a few months.

One day I 225 on the bar and he says “can you lift that with one hand” he didn’t know that I knew how to “hook grip” and said yup, and I know the trick too and showed him, lol.

How did you learn the techniques, just by doing the matches?
    it’s the limp wrist technique.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

it’s the limp wrist technique.
    What year was pic.? Did you know any of the 80s arm benders like Patton etc.

Again, you were built dude, 170# hell yeah. I guess I need to loose weight, lol. Well just stop eating fuking bread.

I’m hanging your pic in my garage. JK.

I’m humbled, that’s right Pockets, I am.........smile.

What year was pic.? Did you know any of the 80s arm benders like Patton etc.
    that was 1984. Damn seems like yesterday.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB