TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine and muscle soreness

Hi All, I recently started taking creatine ~4.5 gms a day. My biceps are getting really sore from it making me unable to do any upper body workout. Is there a way to reduce soreness? I took a hot shower today and it slightly reduced it as long as i was in shower but then it came back. cant even type lol. Please help.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I doubt it's the creatine. Are you doing more bicep work in your workout?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muscle soreness is a result of your programming.

TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10) TokyoGhoul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I doubt it's the creatine. Are you doing more bicep work in your workout?
    Thank you for your reply. I am not doing that frequent bicep workout. I am doing hiit 3 days a week and some bicep curls twice a week only if i have not trained bicep during hiit classes. I remember an year ago i was doing bicep curls almost every next day but never had such pain. only this time its so crazy.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Training a muscle more frequently actually generates less DOMS

BTW, I hope you aren't just doing HIIT and curls...

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop taking the creatine and see if this continues
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Stop taking the creatine and see if this continues
    Thank you. I will stop if it goes on for whole month. But I think it's working. I am able to lift a little more from earlier. Only when pain triggers I have to stop all upper body workouts and go home. Right now pain has reduced from morning so I feel better.

Training a muscle more frequently actually generates less DOMS

BTW, I hope you aren't just doing HIIT and curls...
    Yes I am also doing some other workouts. Like Today i planned of doing some bicep curls and strict presses. Strict press rack was busy so I went for curls first. I did as much as I could and went to do strict presses and after 2nd set the pain in bicep got so crazy that i couldnt even go remaining 2 sets. I was just standing holding my biceps. In the end I returned home with only half workout done. Yesterday I did not workout at all. Just rested all day. Day before I had a hiit class and did some ring dips and kettlebell swings. Even that day bicep pain was there. Ring dips, I couldnt even balance myself. My arms shaking going down from pain.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sound like a bad program is the problem rather than creatine.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Sounds like you would get much better results from doing a ready made routine like Fierce 5. Your training at the moment sound unfocused.

Sounds like you would get much better results from doing a ready made routine like Fierce 5. Your training at the moment sound unfocused.
    Thanks for sharing this. I have heard about it but never checked it out. Looks much better than my own program. I will sure start this from tomorrow.

Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000) Brankov88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Creatine should help with recovery not worsen it.