View Poll Results: Should women be allowed to vote?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 38.71%
  • No

38 61.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are people here defending women's right to vote... But then name one time they voted for a reason other than their feelings.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I backed up my position by using facts/stats and the electoral demographics on what it means to keep allowing tens of millions of mostly foreign born communists to vote in American elections. Nothing I stated was based on feels or had any racial/ethnic animus attached to it.

It was strictly math driven on what the country of America will look like as we go further down this road. Since you could not refute or make a counter argument to single stat/fact I presented, you chose the leftist tactic of insulting and demeaning the person taking a position you could not counter.

Also, you too, favored a whole segment of the population having their right to vote taken away(just as long as that doesn't include you) Funny enough, that position isn't anti-American as you claimed mine(which would effect you) to be????

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Make it so that only net positive tax payers can vote, and that there precludes at least 30% of the liberal vote whilst the rules stay fair for everyone.
    You've told me of a perfectly legal scheme that liberals are running, and while you may not like it, it is legal, so stop crying.

You are literally the reason why conservatives are a laughing stock.
    I fully believe you're a MAGA, you have the mouth, but it doesn't seem like you have the work ethic or the drive to actually make America great again.
    It's a stupid position, and especially so when you think people more successful than you should have their rights removed because of the legal choices they make. People like you are how people like Hitler and Stalin are able to take over a country and destroy it from the inside.

I'm honestly surprised at how bad you have made yourself look ITT. You have to be trolling.
    Anyone reading this, raise your hand if you believe the rights you and your children currently have and how much of your wealth/assets you can keep.....should be decided by insourcing tens of millions of mostly hard left foreign born communists???

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    I backed up my position by using facts/stats and the electoral demographics on what it means to keep allowing tens of millions of mostly foreign born communists to vote in American elections. Nothing I stated was based on feels or had any racial/ethnic animus attached to it.

It was strictly math driven on what the country of America will look like as we go further down this road. Since you could not refute or make a counter argument to single stat/fact I presented, you chose the leftist tactic of insulting and demeaning the person taking a position you could not counter.

Also, you too, favored a whole segment of the population having their right to vote taken away(just as long as that doesn't include you) Funny enough, that position isn't anti-American as you claimed mine(which would effect you) to be????

Anyone reading this, raise your hand if you believe the rights you and your children currently have and how much of your wealth/assets you can keep.....should be decided by insourcing tens of millions of mostly hard left foreign born communists???
    What section of the population am I ok with having their voting rights taken away? The fact of the matter, you and others like you are throwing tantrums because you're not getting your way. BRB changing the rules half way through the game because you're losing.

It's funny that I can change someone's outlook on politics in 10 minutes, and all you can do is try to strip rights away and undermine the constitution of this country, spend less time fantasizing and spend more time educating yourself so that you can more eloquently explain your position and then maybe change someone's mind. As it stands, no one will be losing any rights, but you will continue to cry, and the right will continue to lose, and it's all because of people like you.

Also, it takes 5 years to even be eligible to apply for naturalization in the US, and that's after being a permanent resident. So you stating that Pedro will cross the border today and be legally voting tomorrow, that's just wrong isn't it.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hard pass.
    Male libcucks shouldn't be allowed to vote as well. Any male with blue hair is denied voting rights. ****g0ts can't vote either.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What section of the population am I ok with having their voting rights taken away? The fact of the matter, you and others like you are throwing tantrums because you're not getting your way. BRB changing the rules half way through the game because you're losing.

It's funny that I can change someone's outlook on politics in 10 minutes, and all you can do is try to strip rights away and undermine the constitution of this country, spend less time fantasizing and spend more time educating yourself so that you can more eloquently explain your position and then maybe change someone's mind. As it stands, no one will be losing any rights, but you will continue to cry, and the right will continue to lose, and it's all because of people like you.

Also, it takes 5 years to even be eligible to apply for naturalization in the US, and that's after being a permanent resident. So you stating that Pedro will cross the border today and be legally voting tomorrow, that's just wrong isn't it.
    Make it so that only net positive tax payers can vote, and that there precludes at least 30% of the liberal vote whilst the rules stay fair for everyone.
    BOLD: Seems like you dont have an issue denying a whole segment of the population the right to vote as well...like I said earlier, as long as youre not part of that segment.

Throwing tantrums? The only one seething ITT is you with the name calling and personal attacks, as Ive backed up my position with nothing but fact/stats. Non of which you can even address or try and refute.

Convincing communists to embrace small govt fiscal conservatives/capitalism is about as successful as conversion therapy for gays. My evidence for that is decades long voting patterns/percentages for (R) (D) based on race/ethnicity. Now here comes the predictable part where you parrot the anti-American leftist propaganda on why that is...

"So you stating that Pedro will cross the border today and be legally voting tomorrow, that's just wrong isn't it."
    Getting desperate now, as I never stated anything close to that, in fact, if you can quote me ITT saying that, I'll take a week ban bet, if not, you get one....go..go.go

You're out of your depths kid, take the L and move on.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BOLD: Seems like you dont have an issue denying a whole segment of the population the right to vote as well...like I said earlier, as long as youre not part of that segment.

Throwing tantrums? The only one seething ITT is you with the name calling and personal attacks, as Ive backed up my position with nothing but fact/stats. Non of which you can even address or try and refute.

Convincing communists to embrace small govt fiscal conservatives/capitalism is about as successful as conversion therapy for gays. My evidence for that is decades long voting patterns/percentages for (R) (D) based on race/ethnicity. Now here comes the predictable part where you parrot the anti-American leftist propaganda on why that is...

Getting desperate now, as I never stated anything close to that, in fact, if you can quote me ITT saying that, I'll take a week ban bet, if not, you get one....go..go.go

You're out of your depths kid, take the L and move on.
    Difference is between what I propose and what you propose is that you're are taking rights from people because of something they can't help. Anyone can be successful in the US, and those who aren't, they either don't want to be, or don't want to put in the work.

And you know what you're saying, I'm not gonna play semantics with you, you're a sore loser who wants to change the game rather than just playing better. You call others communists while wanting the rules changed so that you and your ilk don't have to put in work, sounds very communist to me. You'd be better served defecting to North Korea. They think just like you do.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Difference is between what I propose and what you propose is that you're are taking rights from people because of something they can't help. Anyone can be successful in the US, and those who aren't, they either don't want to be, or don't want to put in the work.

And you know what you're saying, I'm not gonna play semantics with you, you're a sore loser who wants to change the game rather than just playing better. You call others communists while wanting the rules changed so that you and your ilk don't have to put in work, sounds very communist to me. You'd be better served defecting to North Korea. They think just like you do.
    I dont speak in semantics. My posts/responses to you had zero ambiguity in them. Now because you had no counter to anything, You decided to make up out of the blue a lie I never once uttered or even hinted at.. and now since caught, are now backtracking...a ban bet will do that people.

Whats ironic is, youre making excuses for sharing the same opinion as I do, which is denying certain groups of people the right to vote(you prefer only denying American born citizens that dont meet your criteria their right to vote) while mine includes people who werent born here and because of that only difference, youre suggesting Im the reason for Hitler/Stalin rise to power.

The more you post, there worst you are looking. You're literally calling me un American/Hitler, etc....for sharing the same opinion as yourself. You cant make this chit up...well in your case, you've been caught doing as much..

As I said in the previous post, just take your L kid and call it a day. No hard feelings.

I dont speak in semantics. My posts/responses to you had zero ambiguity in them. Now because you had no counter to anything, You decided to make up out of the blue a lie I never once uttered or even hinted at.. and now since caught, are now backtracking...a ban bet will do that people.

Whats ironic is, youre making excuses for sharing the same opinion as I do, which is denying certain groups of people the right to vote(you prefer only denying American born citizens that dont meet your criteria their right to vote) while mine includes people who werent born here and because of that only difference, youre suggesting Im the reason for Hitler/Stalin rise to power.

The more you post, there worst you are looking. You're literally calling me un American/Hitler, etc....for sharing the same opinion as yourself. You cant make this chit up...well in your case, you've been caught doing as much..

As I said in the previous post, just take your L kid and call it a day. No hard feelings.
    You must be autistic if you think what you're saying makes any sense. I propose something that everyone can participate in, something everyone can do with just a little bit of work, you propose that I not be given certain rights because of something I can't control.

I am calling you un-American because you are willing to say fuk the constitution simply to say your team won. America was built on the premise that with hard work and dedication you can live a good life and provide for your family. America is not built on taking rights from those who have legally obtained them, simply because you're losing at life.

If I were you, I'd be embarrassed at a lot of things, but mostly that a "kid" from a third world country can outshine you in your own country, and the only thing you can think of is taking people's rights away, instead of you know, hard work and such.

adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adimare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, only in the misc can such a stupid question be taken seriously. I'll still give you idiots the benefit of the doubt because I know that first and foremost you guys are just political hacks and if women voted 80% Republican most of you would have voted differently.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just yesterday, some of these same clowns were cheering a woman winning in Italy.

GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeorgeFloyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Just yesterday, some of these same clowns were cheering a woman winning in Italy.
    Yes because you have to take the Victory Royales that u can. It is good that she is right-wing, but it should be a man ruling.

Originally Posted by adimare View Post
    Lol, only in the misc can such a stupid question be taken seriously. I'll still give you idiots the benefit of the doubt because I know that first and foremost you guys are just political hacks and if women voted 80% Republican most of you would have voted differently.
    How is it a stupid question? Literally, the smartest humans in history thought it would be bad for women to vote. Then women went on a sex strike and dudes gave them the right to vote. Giving them the right to vote was based off an illogical premise

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT : Angry incels who would give up their entire paycheck for a crumb of pussy.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

You must be autistic if you think what you're saying makes any sense. I propose something that everyone can participate in, something everyone can do with just a little bit of work, you propose that I not be given certain rights because of something I can't control.

I am calling you un-American because you are willing to say fuk the constitution simply to say your team won. America was built on the premise that with hard work and dedication you can live a good life and provide for your family. America is not built on taking rights from those who have legally obtained them, simply because you're losing at life.

If I were you, I'd be embarrassed at a lot of things, but mostly that a "kid" from a third world country can outshine you in your own country, and the only thing you can think of is taking people's rights away, instead of you know, hard work and such.
    Again, more personal insults, as you have no ability to counter a single stat/fact Ive presented...not a one. Such a typical leftist tactic.

For anyone reading our exchanges, lets re-cap:

Godfred(guaranteed you identify as an immigrant first an and American 2nd) says Im un-American and responsible for the rise of Hitler/Stalin because I favor denying tens of millions of mostly foreign born communists the right to vote in American elections.....while he, Mr. Constitution and pro-America wants to do the same(deny voting rights)..but only to tens of millions of American born citizens.

As I said before you cant make this chit up.

My posts have left you so emotionally crippled and triggered that insults are you have left with.....very sad folks.

Whats your country of origin? I'll make a donation to UNICEF in that country for triggering you so badly.

"Facts are stubborn things."

PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100) PutinItInYoGirl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    either gender.