Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In other words recovery drives progress and facilitates overload, and you respond to that by applying it.

I sometimes let a set of an exercise (compound or iso) reach RPE 9-9.5 from previous 8-8.5s if it means achieving the top end of my rep target, and when I increase the weight next time and drop the weight, it returns to RPE 8 and I repeat the cycle over. It somehow works (most of the time), and all of the sets end up the same RPE as last round as I continue to increase things. Playing it like this, I’ve been having a lot of success with dynamic double progression lately.